Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chuck Fry

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
It Never Hurts To Be Prepared For Any Emergency!
9/3/2010 8:16:19 PM

Who knows if you might lose your job or something. This company starting up is going to provide food items that you can store for up to 10 years. I've had the samples and they're great tasting. I'm eating them now. :-) Try it now, for FREE:

$20 Worth of Food No Cost, just pay small fee s/h $5.95

This was just launched. Help families across America receive their FREE food also.

8 Free Meals Pack

Includes:

• 1 pouch "Tortilla Soup" = 2 meals
  • 1 pouch "Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole" = 2 meals
  • 1 pouch "Creamy Potato Soup" = 2 meals
  • 1 pouch "Cheddar Broccoli Soup" = 2 meals

Q: I saw on the front of the website the offer for $20 of FREE food for registering for FREE. Is there any other way to earn FREE food during the Pre-registration time?
A: That is true. Everyone that registers for FREE right now instantly receives a $20 product package. All they have to do is pay the nominal shipping and handling charge $5.95 and your FREE food is shipped out Priority.

You also earn an additional $20 of FREE food for every 2 people you register for FREE that redeem their $20 of FREE food.

For example let's say you enroll 12 people for FREE and 10 of them redeem their $20 of FREE food then you would earn an additional $100 in FREE food.

More details on this incredible offer will be posted shortly. This offer and FREE food will end on 10-20-2010 so do not wait and cash in on as much Sundance GOLD as you can right now for FREE!

www.wwleadership.com/food

www.frenchie.sundanceglobal.com

http://www.bsumlin.sundanceglobal.com

www.pumpkin72740.sundanceglobal.com

www.mistyf2000.sundanceglobal.com

"It's Not Over Until YOU Win!

Chuck Fry
304-534-8705
Email Me

Most Important Resource In Network Marketing!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!