Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Share Your Ideas About Managing Arthritis
10/3/2010 3:26:14 PM

Hi Mary,

As a severe advanced Arthritis sufferer, I have done many things so far. Pills, Diets, etc... and it has help to some degree, but the idea of always ingesting something somehow gets me nervous.

So I found another way to allieviate the pain cause by Arthritis. I use Icewave patches, from Lifewave. The thing I like the most about it, is that the pain goes down immediately (under a minute) and these patches last for 12 hours and most of the time they last 23 hours.

They do not cure Arthritis but make your life much easier.

Patrick Morvan Network Manager at Our City Radio.
+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/8/2010 9:48:27 PM
Hi Mary,

This is a great forum because arthritis is really very common for a lot of people.

My mother, and both my grandmothers suffer from arthritis.

I have a product that's called NaturFlex. It is one in a million.

All those that read this need to check this out.

It works and it's natural.

Look at NaturFlex here.

If YOU want to get rid of the PAIN, get NaturFlex today!

If you're not 100% satisfied and it doesn't get rid of your pain, then you can get your money back.

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2010 11:58:33 AM

Hi Patrick, I think you have it right. Diet which can include natural herbs like glucosamine or yucca etc. do help. Concentrate on eating the good things, avoid some foods. So why does that bother you? We all have to feed our bodies.

You also have hit on the subject mentioned before and that is to reduce inflamation. I would assume that is why you are getting good results. Wishing you well as you live with this difficult situation.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2010 12:00:45 PM

Terri thank you for another option. Synflex also operats that too. Full guarentee. If one cannot assure success which none of really can then a full return of the purchase is necessary. Only those who know you will be happy can offer such an agreement.

Glad you jumped in here.

+0
2/22/2011 12:42:55 PM
Hello to all again,
Boy, it's been a while since I've been in this thread, but I was checking my mailbox and looking around and found this thread. Glad I did it, I have some news about Arthritis pain. I met somoene online who is representing the same companie that I do and basically we talked about what the patches do to us, and how to move them around to get better results, for pain. He told me about his Arthritic pain, how much drug he had to take to try to feel better; After being on pills for a few years, his pain was the same and was bloated. With the Glutathione patches, which he put around his hip (4 of them, like to bracket the hip), he's been now 18 month without any pain now.
Patrick Morvan Network Manager at Our City Radio.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!