Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Share Your Ideas About Managing Arthritis
8/26/2010 3:01:50 PM

Michael, Thanks you can't beat a personal testimony. I checked out pennywort and now looking at sites.

Here's a testimony about stress's contribution to arthritis pain.

http://arthritis-wiki.com/rheumatoid-arthritis/is-pennywort-a-scam-cure-588788.html/comment-page-1#comment-227 I left a comment. More adlanders should go by and post a comment there. Looks like a good place to be seen.

Pennywort is also known as Gotu Kola . Its fan shaped leaves are about the size of an old British penny - hence its common names Indian pennywort, marsh penny and water pennywort. . If pregnant do not take. Use this under supervision of doctor. Click here for joint inflmation discussion on pennywort, Gotu Kola. Gotu Kola is in the parsley family and has a long history for many different health issues.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2010 3:17:20 PM

Michael, fish would be the Omega-3 way to improve joint fexibility. Not to confuse the subject but with arthritis avoiding white flour is one of our tips. Also honey and white flour would be no-no's for diabetics.

For arthritis, building the cartilage is very important and then staying flexible.

Your arthritis tips have been noted and you will soon see your tips on my site. Guess you will be linked twice.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2010 4:20:05 PM

Quote:
Hello again all.

Roger re last post. For any skin complaint eat fish as many times as you can during the week and also eat spaghetti. at least twice a week.

This will definitely help any skin complaint

Thanks Michael,

I will give it a try.

Roger

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2010 1:49:51 PM

Sara Blow is credited with "Today's tip of the day " on my site. When you visit and click you will find Sara's Adlandpro profile. Smile Sara ! ! !

Today's tip is EXERCISE. Bend, stretch, reach and walk coupled with water detoxifies your body and stregthens your joints.

Gardening is one of my favorite ways to accomplish my exercise routine. Planning and making gardens is good exercise but don't forget to stop and enjoy the results.

Volunteer work is a good way for me to get exercise. I assist groups at our local park as a trail guide, wildflower monitor, and help with our festivals, etc. There again, I couple the exercise with something I enjoy doing. At the Bluffton Senior Center, I measure cloth once a week. There is a lot of reaching and stretching involved and I get to enjoy the texture and look of all the pretty fabrics I handle.

8 oz. of glucosamine a day will put PEP in your step for both you and your pets.l

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Tips for managing arthritis--share your ideas.
8/28/2010 12:09:34 PM

Roger, I went looking for how coffee is decafinated. Believe me when I confess I was behind the times. They don't process decaf like they used to.

I checked out just one posting made Aug. 10, so this is a very current site. I was correct that decafinated USED TO be dangerous but I stand corrected. 50 lashes with a wet noodle. Go here to read.

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-is-coffee-decaffeinated.htm

You should know, however and I quote from that site.

"Most coffee companies will now be happy to share information about the process they use to make decaffeinated coffee. Many natural food stores now boast naturally decaffeinated coffees that use either the water or charcoal method. For those who must completely avoid caffeine, it is important to note that decaffeinated coffee contains a residual amount of caffeine. Caffeine is about 97% reduced by decaffeination processes, but decaffeinated coffee is not completely caffeine-free. ". There you go Roger, you are still getting some caffeine.

There you go have a cup of Java and enjoy. I said a cup. Why not drink water and pretend you are having more coffee. Anyway you are a Brit so shouldn't you be drinking tea?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!