Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Million Dollar Giveaway
8/18/2010 11:24:21 PM

Million Dollar Giveaway

£££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$££££££££

That got your attention!

Ok, so bankers and politicians aren't "Flavour of the Month"

I live in the UK and we are faced with huge nation debt generated public spending cuts. So are folk in Europe and the USA.

If you were placed in the "White House/10 Downing Street/Athens" etc.

WHERE WOULD YOU MAKE CUTS IN NATIONAL SPENDING?

Don't be shy, come tell us.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Million Dollar Giveaway
8/18/2010 11:25:22 PM
Reserved for Admin
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/23/2010 7:02:16 AM

Roger,

i would stop fighting Afghanistan war & other's bring all troops home to USA,UK,Australia,yes we are there too we lost (2) 23 year olds today because of it.That war is a Holy war we are only fighting because of the 911 threat installed FEAR into everyone in world FEAR roger is all that is keeping that war going.

I would say if there was such a threat to the rest of the world from terrorism then pull troops out & Nuke the bastards.Sorry for my French but its a fake war ruining USA,UK, & Australia's economy.

That isn't the only problem roger you also know that the New World order will soon make it well known to all of us.Times are changing & so is the worlds perception of terrorism,all the good war has done never changes anything.I believe that the Saddam Hussein & Bin Laden have destroyed faith in democracy because FEAR forced US ALL to waste trillions fighting a war to find weapons of mass destruction when all that what was really happening there was the Biggest Reserve Bank Robbery in HISTORY remember three semis full of pallets of USA $100 dollar bills over 2.45 trillion dollars and ROGER WHO & WHERE IS ALL THAT MONEY GONE? tell Me that if you can & I will find it and give it all away to charity.

I would cut all spending on wars, unless it is in our own country.If a threat is going to cause a war then deal with it,but to continue wasting money year after year when lives also are being destroyed should STOP.

I could rave on for hours but in short tighten the belt straps mate she is coming the worlds worst ever Depression TOTALLY money,banks,will all close then pooh will hit the fan & you know what Roger!it's too late the Damage has already been done & worst is yet to follow.

regards

jeffreyobrien

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2010 9:53:54 PM
Quote:

Roger,

i would stop fighting Afghanistan war & other's bring all troops home to USA,UK,Australia,yes we are there too we lost (2) 23 year olds today because of it.That war is a Holy war we are only fighting because of the 911 threat installed FEAR into everyone in world FEAR roger is all that is keeping that war going.

I would say if there was such a threat to the rest of the world from terrorism then pull troops out & Nuke the bastards.Sorry for my French but its a fake war ruining USA,UK, & Australia's economy.

That isn't the only problem roger you also know that the New World order will soon make it well known to all of us.Times are changing & so is the worlds perception of terrorism,all the good war has done never changes anything.I believe that the Saddam Hussein & Bin Laden have destroyed faith in democracy because FEAR forced US ALL to waste trillions fighting a war to find weapons of mass destruction when all that what was really happening there was the Biggest Reserve Bank Robbery in HISTORY remember three semis full of pallets of USA $100 dollar bills over 2.45 trillion dollars and ROGER WHO & WHERE IS ALL THAT MONEY GONE? tell Me that if you can & I will find it and give it all away to charity.

I would cut all spending on wars, unless it is in our own country.If a threat is going to cause a war then deal with it,but to continue wasting money year after year when lives also are being destroyed should STOP.

I could rave on for hours but in short tighten the belt straps mate she is coming the worlds worst ever Depression TOTALLY money,banks,will all close then pooh will hit the fan & you know what Roger!it's too late the Damage has already been done & worst is yet to follow.

regards

jeffreyobrien

Yes,

It's all been and continues to be a mess. The pity is, not only are young soldiers loosing their lives but also so many civilians are used as pawnsw.

No matter who runs their country they get a crap deal.

The bankers have taken so much, the only justice is that there millions could prove worthless.

As individuals we can do little. All we can do is to BE AWARE. There are always winners. Lets's try to be among them.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!