Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music's Best Kept Secret: Johanna Chase (In-depth audio interview and music)
8/16/2010 3:41:56 AM
Hi Roger,
It doesn't matter. There are some artists that would rather play local clubs than be recognized world wide. I promote straight to the Emerald Records studios. When I say straight, I mean that I talk with the man that owns the record label. If I tell him that I have an artist with potencial, he will listen to them. Most record labels will not touch an unknown artists unless they agree to sign a contract for $50,000.00 or more. That money has to be paid in full before the label will do anything. Emerald Records will sign an artist for $5,000.00 and arrange payment plans. I have other options where the artist can be seen and heard for much less. As an example, I put this video up here and another video on my Talent forum. I'm working with an artist in California that has ten people ready to sign and I spoke with a neighbor today that will be sending me clients. His style is Marley, Phish, Cornbread, and Pumpkin. I am here if people need me, however if all these other people sign I may have more than I can handle.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music's Best Kept Secret: Johanna Chase (In-depth audio interview and music)
8/16/2010 3:48:48 AM
Hi Michael,
I am going to have to go to my forum to check the link out and will get back with you. Another way would be to go to my profile, scroll down and click on 'Update on Shirley'(or something like that) and the talent forum should be the first to show up.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!