Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ARE WE NOW IN THE END TIMES?
8/11/2017 3:45:49 PM

LAPD Still Trying To Launch Police Drones Despite Public Outcry

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2017 4:32:53 PM

5 Transgender Soldiers Break Silence To Announce Payback For Trump’s Ban

Posted by | Aug 10, 2017

Instead of waiting to see the Pentagon's policy for reinstating the ban on transgender service members, five activists are suing President Trump for his tweet concerning the issue. The lawsuit is a preemptive strike against all things normal and a way to highlight special interest in a topic that no one cares about.

Instead of waiting to see the Pentagon’s policy for reinstating the ban on transgender service members, five activists are suing President Trump for his tweet concerning the issue. The lawsuit is a preemptive strike against all things normal and a way to highlight special interest in a topic that no one cares about.

Before anything has been done or any steps taken to enact the promised ban, five transgender military personnel are suing President Trump for his tweets. Not content with waiting to see if policy would actually change, these women, who were formerly men, are citing the president’s Twitter post as a “concrete injury” and “unsettling” to their delicate feelings.

The Jane Doe’s in the lawsuit are angry because they were told by Obama 10 months ago that they could parade their perversion openly while serving in the military. The lawsuit is based on the fact that somehow the extremely new policy—of which, the ink isn’t even dry—had provided them with job security that Trump’s tweet destroyed. Since the the ban is non-existent, the lawsuit is extremely frivolous.

This is just another attempt to embroil the president in a superfluous legal challenge. Of the 2,266,883 active service members in the United States armed forces, only .007 percent are transgender. The American people are supposed to believe that these mentally unstable service members are only just now concerned with policy that has been in effect forever. The reasons for the whiny nature of the lawsuit isn’t hard to decipher.

Transgender service members only represent .007 percent of military personnel, yet they want the entire armed forces to bow to their personal delusion.

Transgender service members only represent .007 percent of military personnel, yet they want the entire armed forces to bow to their personal delusion.

Social justice thugs and leftists want to force the American people to accept a delusion. Anyone who speaks out about the wrongful nature of a “lifestyle” that is characterized by depression, suicide, and illness is subject to arrest by the sensitivity police.

However science, which liberals tout as the almighty truth, is against transgenderism. Not only is it refuted by the basic premise of evolution, the top medical minds in the world agree that it is a mental disorder unrelated to reality.

If people accept the theory of evolution (which doesn’t necessarily contradict creationism), then they must reject transgenderism or homosexuality as part of their genetic framework. Darwin’s On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life is the basis of evolution.

However, when people don’t procreate (as would be the case with homosexuals), there is no “preservation of favored races” to pass down to their progeny. Therefore, homosexuality cannot be genetic. There was no gay person to pass the gene. Science has proven that homosexuality is a personal choice.

In addition, leading psychiatrists like Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, say that transgenderism is a “mental disorder.” He argues that doctors who perform “biologically impossible” sex change operations are promoting the disorder.

According to leading psychologists, transgenderism is a mental disorder similar to anorexia. These people need treatment, not national recognition.

According to leading psychologists, transgenderism is a mental disorder similar to anorexia. These people need treatment, not national recognition.

The author of six acclaimed books and 125 peer-reviewed medical journal articles says that the transgender “assumption” disorder can lead to suicide and “grim psychological outcomes.” Perhaps he is speaking of the inordinate amount of serial killers who are gay or transgender. He compares the delusion to anorexia, where patients see themselves fat while in reality they are unhealthily thin.

Making others bow to the dictates of a single “personal truth” is like letting someone who “believes” he’s a pilot, fly a jet and risk the lives of others. Supporting the aberrations of this small group of mentally unbalanced people doesn’t help them, or American society.

However, because of Obama and the liberal media’s acceptance of this disorder, five service members are suing the president for one of his tweets. They want to ensure that the seven thousandths of a percent of men who want to be women in the military get taxpayer money to fund it, and are allowed to shower with other women, sleep in their rooms, and qualify for lighter duty.

Is this fair to the other 99.993 percent of service members? Absolutely not. However, the powerful lobby is out to force their perversion on the armed forces.

Yesterday, lawyers from the National Center for Lesbian Rights ( NCLR ) and GLBTQ Legal Advocates & Defenders ( GLAD ) filed a federal lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia challenging President Trump’s tweet. Yet, the ban on open transgenderism has been in effect since the military was established.

A handful of liberal activists keep the issue going, while most Americans do not support the inclusion of openly transgender military personnel.

A handful of liberal activists keep the issue going, while most Americans do not support the inclusion of openly transgender military personnel.

President Trump has simply said that he’ll reinstate that policy through a legal process. White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said, “That’s something that the Department of Defense and the White House will have to work together as implementation takes place and is done so lawfully.”

Defense Secretary Mattis has already decided to halt the implementation and review Obama’s policy. So, it’s obvious that only a handful of mentally ill service members want the inexplicable change to be upheld.

“This unjustifiable reversal of policy is devastating to these soldiers and harmful to our country,” said Jennifer Levi, director of GLAD’s Transgender Rights Project and one of the lawyers in the suit. However, she’s wrong. The reversal of Obama’s policy would strengthen the morale of the troops, and the nation.

The attorneys in the suit are asking a federal court to block something that hasn’t even happened. This is a prime example of the idiocy of the left and the media’s attempt to brainwash voters. Hopefully, the lawsuit will be laughed out of court.

(conservativedailypost.com)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2017 4:54:23 PM

WAR ON ISIS: U.S. BOMBING PUSHES FINAL CHRISTIANS OUT OF RAQQA

BY

Intense bombing by the U.S-led coalition fighting to liberate Raqqa and deadly clashes in the de facto Syrian capital of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) have pushed some of the last remaining Christians out of the city.

The harsh subjugation of minorities such as Christians is one of ISIS's calling cards throughout the Middle East. The United Nations has called the group’s systematic destruction of the ethnic Yazidis in Iraq a genocide. The militants’ repression of other religious faiths it considers heretical has varied by degrees in the territory it controlled.

In Raqqa, ISIS gave the Christian population the choice of converting, paying a Christian tax known as jizya, a concept that dates back to the time of Islamic conquest, or fleeing under threat of death.

According to Agence France-Presse, however, the last remaining Christians, the vast majority of them Armenian and Syriac, have been forced from the city by the violence of the U.S.-led coalition’s offensive on Raqqa rather than the yoke of ISIS’s rule.

A damaged building is seen in Raqqa city, Syria, on July 28.REUTERS/ RODI SAID

One Christian family, forced to flee on foot with precious few personal possessions and nothing more than the clothes on their backs, told AFP the bombardment had become too much to bear. “I didn’t want to leave, but there was so much bombardment around us that we fled,” 45-year-old Sawsan Karapetyan, one of the family members, said. “When Raqqa was bombed, we’d gather together to pray to the Lord so things would be calm,” she added.

Karapetyan and her three male and female relatives escaped Raqqa Tuesday through a route created by the Christian Syriac Military Council (SMC). The brigade is fighting alongside the predominantly Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the offensive to liberate Raqqa that began two months ago.

In the offensive on Raqqa, the SMC’s goal is to facilitate the safe escape of as many Christians as possible. Matay, a 22-year-old Christian fighter, told AFP his forces had secured the route in recent days to help civilians flee. “We got a Christian family out yesterday.... This is our goal in the campaign to liberate Raqqa.”

Before ISIS overran Raqqa in 2014, Christians made up some 1 percent of the city’s population. Most fled in the face of the militants' advance.

The group, which is famed for its iconoclasm, destroyed and vandalized the city’s Christian places of worship. “When Daesh [the Arabic acronym for ISIS] entered, they burned the churches, all the prayer books, the angels, the statue of the Virgin Mary and of Jesus the Messiah,” Karapetyan’s relative Alexey said.

The militants desecrated the city’s Armenian Catholic Church of the Martyrs and the Greek Catholic Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation.

“Daesh blew up all of the churches, which devastated us. I haven’t prayed inside a church since 2013,” Kirdian, another escapee, explained.

In July, the SDF announced they had liberated half of Raqqa from ISIS. The forces, supported by U.S. air power and special forces, launched their offensive to liberate the city on June 6. They have made quicker gains than the Iraqi forces who earlier this month wrested the northern Iraqi city of Mosul from ISIS after a protracted nine-month operation.

The operation has been slowed by ISIS sniper fire, booby traps and suicide car bombs. The jihadi group has had a significant amount of time to prepare for battle, planting explosives, digging escape tunnels and building berms around the city.

The SDF, which is dominated by the Kurdish YPG militia, now controls much of northeastern Syria after its successes against the militant group.

(Newsweek)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2017 5:26:13 PM

Disturbing Video Shows Teen Babysitters Laugh While Placing Child In Refrigerator

BY @SUMAN09 ON

A disturbing video shared on Snapchat shows two babysitters placing a baby inside a refrigerator. The two teenage girls have been charged with assault after the video surfaced online.

The babysitters, who are juveniles, were arrested in Danvers, Massachusetts, but their ages and names have not been revealed. They have been charged with assault and child endangerment after posting the disturbing video on social media. The incident reportedly took place Monday when the two girls were asked to care for the child.

"We were notified by Swampscott (police) of video involving an infant child," Danvers police Chief Patrick Ambrose told the local media.

The video shows the accused girls putting a baby in the refrigerator while the baby cries. The two babysitters laugh as they close the door of the refrigerator while the baby is heard screaming. One girl is heard saying "bye" as she slams the door of the refrigerator. Moments later, the accused open the refrigerator and remove the baby.

It is unclear for how long the two teenagers kept the baby inside the refrigerator. Police said the child was not hurt in the incident and is currently at home with family.

"I was horrified. I was in shock," the child's mother responded regarding the incident. "I'm traumatized from that. I don't want anyone near my child anymore." She also revealed that the two babysitters were her niece and a friend. The incident reportedly took place when the mother was in the shower.

The mother told CBS Boston's WBZ-TV she was not aware of the incident until the police showed her the video. The girls reportedly told a fake story about the incident, saying they were trying to get a bottle from the refrigerator to stop the baby from crying.

While the mother expressed concerns over the safety of her child, she also defended the teens while talking to the local TV: "They thought it was a joke. I feel like they learned from this lesson and they won’t do it again."

"My niece is a good-hearted girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly,” she added.

"I know she wouldn't hurt my daughter and that wasn't her intentions. I think it was all foolishness, stupidity," the baby's mother said. "I will no longer be leaving my children with my niece or her friends again ever in my life.

"Be careful who you leave your children with," she cautioned. "You can't trust anyone, not even your own family."

The accused were arraigned Tuesday in Salem Juvenile Court where they were charged with "child endangerment and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon."

The Department of Children and Families will also investigate the incident. Danvers Police and the Essex County District Attorney’s Office are also looking into the case.

(ibtimes.com)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2017 11:24:05 PM

BRIEFLY

Stuff that matters

DO YOU SEA THE CHANGE?

It’s been flooding a lot lately and new research might explain why.

It turns out that sea level along North Carolina’s coast south of Cape Hatteras has been rising six times faster than the long-term global rate,according to scientists at the University of Florida.

While it’s easy to think that sea-level rise is a uniform phenomenon, it actually differs from place to place, making some places “hotspots” of rising waters. The researchers believe the North Carolina hotspot to be the result of two large-scale atmospheric patterns — the El Niño cycle and the North Atlantic Oscillation — which intersect offshore and push up water. These patterns could be behind sea level rises that have inundated coastal communities in recent years.

Silver lining: If the researchers are right, this might help them more accurately predict when and where tidal flooding will happen in the future, since these hotspots tend to move up and down the coast with shifting atmospheric pressure. This could be used to warn coastal communities of future flooding and give them a chance to prepare rather than be taken by surprise.

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!