Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ARE WE NOW IN THE END TIMES?
12/1/2015 10:26:47 AM

Simon Parkes: November Newsletter

http://simonparkes.wix.com/home#!nov-newsletter/gu86w

NOVEMBER NEWSLETTER

The effects of the Paris atrocities felt throughout the world, and no greater than with the relatives and friends of the murdered people, serve as a warning to the intent of world psychopaths. I totally accept that those that committed the atrocities had a religious/fundamental agenda but who was in their minds? Who was manipulating them? I do not for one moment believe that they were aware of the important planetary alignment at the very moment they started the terrible crimes. The situation in Paris was one big sacrifice designed to release traumatic energy which combined with the hadron collider at full power might well have removed humanity from its connection to source. I know when I have said this previously some have laughed saying that no force can break our connection to the creator. But do we really want to put that to the test?

No sacrifice is a good thing, the sacrifice in Paris from a magical perspective was tainted with evil intent. The crime was so great that source itself entered the hadron collider and a ‘pushing contest’ ensued with unbelievable amounts of energy being expended. Source manifested itself within the colliding tubes of the device, the operators of the device ramped up the power in an effort to expel what they perceive to be a foreign body. Source matched this energy output until finally extensive damage was caused to the whole installation. American security services who are not part of the Cabal estimate that it will take 10 years to repair the collider, my own information is it’s more like 5 years. The Cabal can either pretend that nothing has occurred or that they will mothball the device because in their words it has achieved what they set out to achieve. We know these will be lies for why else would the Chinese have just announced that they themselves will build a collider larger than Cern.

When Connecting Consciousness undertook the Global meditation we demonstrated our connection to love and proved that humanity can triumph over evil and I personally believe that this allowed Source to play a more active roll in what is now a war – a war for the salvation of humanity.

My thoughts and the thoughts of all the team at Connecting Consciousness go out to all people who have suffered at the hands of a criminal psychotic group of murderers, it is for all good people to ensure that such people never gain control of the human race.

Much hope, more strength, much love

Simon

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2015 10:41:05 AM

Alfred Lambremont Webre & James Gilliland on CERN & off-planet predatory AI Artificial Intelligence

References

ECETI

www.eceti.org

Alfred Lambremont Webre & James Gilliland on CERN & off-planet predatory AI Artificial Intelligence

https://newsinsideout.com/2015/11/bbs-ai-update-alfred-lambremont-webre-james-gilliland-on-cern-off-planet-predatory-ai-artificial-intelligence/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2015 1:18:46 PM

Boko Haram destroys Nigerian military base; 107 troops MIA

Associated Press

In this April 8, file photo, a woman walks past Nigerian soldiers at a checkpoint in Gwoza, Nigeria, a town newly liberated from Boko Haram. (Photo: Lekan Oyekanmi/AP)

YOLA, Nigeria (AP) — Boko Haram destroyed a Nigerian military base as soldiers fled and only self-defense fighters prevented the insurgents from retaking a northeastern town, residents said Monday.

The civilian fighters held Gulak town after soldiers ran away Sunday night until the military sent reinforcements who fought off the extremists, former council chairman James Ularamu told The Associated Press.

The military base was burned down, said Ularamu.

Sunday night's attack came as a military intelligence officer confirmed that 107 soldiers remain missing nearly two weeks after a Nov. 19 battle. The attackers drove off with an army T-72 tank and dozens of new camouflage uniforms, according to the officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak on the issue.

Nigeria's military has denied dozens of soldiers are missing.

Premium Times newspaper first reported the soldiers from the 157 Battalion, including their commanding officer, were missing in action along with the tank, three artillery guns and eight trucks including one carrying 60,000 rounds of ammunition.

The military has reported that it destroyed dozens of Boko Haram camps and freed more than 1,000 kidnap victims in recent weeks. But Boko Haram has stepped up the tempo and range of its attacks, with raids and suicide bombings in the past week in Niger, Cameroon and northern Nigeria.

Early Sunday the extremists kidnapped dozens of girls and set ablaze hundreds of buildings in Bam in Borno state, said resident Mallam Ali.

The setbacks come as Nigeria's government admitted it cannot crush by December the 6-year uprising that has killed some 20,000 people.

___

Faul reported from Lagos, Nigeria.

___

This story has been corrected to show that the battle in which dozens of soldiers went missing took place 11 days ago on Nov. 19 and not five days ago.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2015 1:39:54 PM
Putin Plays Waiting Game as NATO Presses Self-Destruct Button

© Photo: NATO official website

Commenting on Turkey's move to shoot down a Russian bomber over Syria last week, conservative commentator Silvio Canto, Jr. warned that divisions within NATO over the incident may end up catastrophically weakening the alliance.

In his piece, published in the arch-conservative online magazine American Thinker, Canto noted that "the Turkey-Russia feud raises a few questions about the future of NATO," with cracks in the alliance over how to respond to Ankara's aggression factually giving Russia an "opportunity to prick the NATO balloon."

Suggesting that Russian President Vladimir Putin "has been trying to downsize NATO for some time," the broadcaster noted that the Turkish attack, together with other issues, including the war against Daesh (ISIL), has given the Russian leader an opening: Putin, according to Canto, doesn't have to "blow up NATO…He simply watches NATO blow up itself [by being forced] to work together."

"In the end," the journalist argues, "NATO won't work together, because of weak US leadership and the reality that most countries have no real military resources to bring to the game."

With NATO's power projection capabilities concentrated in the hands of a few countries, Canto likens the alliance to "a baseball team where only a couple of guys can play…the rest can't do much more than watch from the dugout."

Ultimately, the journalist notes that only time will tell how the Russia-NATO crisis which Turkey instigated will play out. However, what is clear, according to Canto, is that "Putin is a master tactician, and he assumes that Obama is weak and the West is weaker. He is betting that he will win because the other side doesn't want to fight. And he is right!"

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/analysis/20151130/1030995942/russia-nato-alliance.html#ixzz3t4mcsHOr

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2015 1:58:44 PM

Erdogan says would resign if Putin IS oil trade claims proven

AFP

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, pictured on November 26, 2015, said that Turkey obtained all its oil and gas imports "though the legal path" (AFP Photo/Adem Altan)

Ankara (AFP) - Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday said he would be ready to quit office if allegations by Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin that Turkey traded oil with Islamic State (IS) jihadists were proven.

"I will say something very strong here. If such a thing is proven, the nobility of our nation would require that I would not stay in office," Erdogan was quoted by the state-run Anatolia news agency as saying on the sidelines of the UN climate talks near Paris, which Putin is also attending.

Challenging Putin, who has refused to meet the Turkish leader after the shooting down of a Russian military jet, Erdogan added: "And I tell Mr Putin 'would you stay in that office?' I say this clearly."

Putin earlier Monday accused Ankara of shooting down the Russian Su-24 warplane last week to protect supplies of oil from the Islamic State group to Turkey, charges Turkey vehemently denies.

"Let's remain patient and let's not act emotionally," said Erdogan.

Erdogan said that Turkey obtained all its oil and gas imports "though the legal path".

"We are not dishonest so as to do this kind of exchange with terrorist groups. Everyone needs to know this."

After the Su-24 bomber was downed on the Syrian border last week, Putin accused the Turks of being "accomplices of terrorists" and said oil from IS territory was being exported through Turkey.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!