Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RESERVE BANK of AUSTRALIA & COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA are CORRUPT
7/28/2010 11:48:34 AM

RESERVE BANK of AUSTRALIA & COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA are CORRUPT part 1

RESERVE BANK of AUSTRALIA & COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA are CORRUPT part 2

The Creature From Jekll Island

The Secret of Oz

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: RESERVE BANK of AUSTRALIA & COMMONWEALTH BANK of AUSTRALIA are CORRUPT
7/28/2010 4:05:28 PM
Hi Michael,

I want to commend you for exposing dark cabal. More people need to know and understand how slavery made to their homes due to their ignorance and naivety .

The monetary system has to go down and to bring it down, people have to stop cooperating. This is all they need to do, to stop cooperating all at once. I have seen this happening during Solidarity movement in Poland in 80's.

Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/29/2010 3:25:06 AM

Thursday, 29 July 2010

Boy is this an opened can of worms,Awesome subject one that Mr Obama is working on at present day.In Australia our AS-IO is also the one that is working on Keeping this very financial system,in Australia we have the Packers,Rothschild's,Morgans,many more like Rockefeller's, anyway our monetary system has to go down as bogdan mentioned and to bring it down, people have to stop cooperating. This is all they need to do, to stop cooperating all at once. I have seen this happening during Solidarity movement in Poland in 80's.Exactly Bogdan its happening here since 1990's-2010 with Liberal Government running this & Reserve Bank acted when they told him to act.

Australians are now in an Election which at end of day Nothing changes all that happens is a lot of we will give you this and they will give us that all we need to do is vote for Neither of them?wouldn't that send a signal to the BANKERS & POLITICIANS acting corruptly of course but silently winning our votes over to their side and way of doing Business,Banking etc,we here should do a lot more than we are doing,yes we need the Greens to shake them all up a Bit.

In Jannali NSW where I reside we as a community are holding talks and meetings about us(COMMUNITY)opening our own community bank (ie)me Bank & it's yours Bank & another we will mind it bank.as for names well LOL main fact is we are KNOCKING OUT THE BIG BANKS BY DOING THIS we charge no fees,no high charges to withdraw away from your branch,especially revert back to the days of Bank Books.In 1990 there were five banks here and 1 credit union,today 10 years on we have 1 bank three ATM's & yes it's a commonwealth of course & Guess what every payday their ATM is closed Empty which guarantees them all about 2,000 people 's fees @ATM's being $4.00 each transaction so do the math $8,000.00 in an hour every hour all day.THAT IS CORRUPTION AT ITS BEST RIGHT IN OUR FACE.

I agree,we should completely stop using the Banks start using our populations communities and fight against them,we have everything to Gain as we are already Loosing now in this way of life.Think about it what would happen if we (Community) made our own banks for us not for Just Profit sure make a little bit (ie)interest on your savings but it will have an effect on economy & reserve bank.

my view only just a thought!

respectfully

jeffreyobrien

+0
7/29/2010 5:59:10 AM

Australian New World Order Political Path to Tyranny 1

Australian New World Order Political Path to Tyranny 2

Please spread the word in Australia

Also see New Political Party
... They Have My Support.

http://www.sovereigntyparty.org.au/

+0
7/29/2010 7:06:18 AM
The Australian Sovereignty Party "WILL ABOLISH ALL TAXATION"!

.... please support

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!