Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Its just in fun, I am not picking on any one
7/23/2010 2:52:56 PM
There was a brunette standing along side a busy road chanting "88, 88, 88, 88..."

A blonde came up to her and said, "That looks like fun, can I try?"

The brunette said, "Sure."

So the blonde chanted, "88, 88, 88, 88.."

"Well," said the brunette, "that is fun. But what is even more fun is if you say it in the middle of the street."

So the blonde said, "OK." and stood in the middle of the street. "88, 88, 88, 88-" BAM! she was run over by a car, completely flattened.

Along the side of the road, the brunette began to chant, "89, 89, 89, 89..."
Thanks your Friend and Neighbor, Howard
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Its just in fun, I am not picking on any one
7/23/2010 8:21:58 PM

Hi Howard,

Thanks for the Smiles my Friend. You're always a bright spot in my day.

Anyway, Speaking of Dumb!

Man says to God: "God, why did you make woman so beautiful?",

God says: "So you would love her."

"But God," the man says, "why did you make her so dumb?"

Then God says: "So she would love you."

Of course, Dumb goes both ways...

As usual, Bob was in trouble. He had forgotten his wedding anniversary. His wife was really mad. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds, AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. Sure enough, when his wife woke up, she looked out the window and right there was a box gift-wrapped, in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

However, the #1 award for Dumb, goes to this Wife...

A man was driving his wife home after a night out when they stopped by the police.

"Did you know you were speeding, sir?" asked the officer.

"No, I had no idea that I was speeding." replied the husband.

"Of course you were," interrupted the wife. "You're always speeding."

The officer looked at the rear of the vehicle. "And did you know your brake light is broken, sir?"

"No, I had no idea that it was broken." replied the driver.

Again the wife interrupted. "Of course you knew it was broken. You're always saying you'll get it repaired, but you never have."

The officer began to sympathize with the driver. "Does she always talk to you like this?"

"Only when he's drunk." said the wife.

Have A Happy Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!