Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Illinois office workers watch pieces falling off hovering daylight UFO
7/19/2010 9:44:12 AM
http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m7d17-Illinois-office-workers-watch-pieces-falling-off-hovering-daylight-UFO

July 17, 2:08 PMUFO ExaminerRoger Marsh

"A group of Illinois office workers observed a "copper colored, brightly flashing" object that hovered in the daytime sky while "smaller pieces appeared to be breaking away and falling rapidly" to the ground on July 16, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

"It was much brighter than anything I have ever seen in the day light which is what drew my attention," the reporting witness stated.

A group of workers assembled outside the building where the object had ascended higher in the sky, but was directly overhead.

"In a completely cloudless crystal blue background there was no reference for the altitude or size of the object."

At this point, the group reports that pieces of the object began to fall off to the ground.

After 10 or 15 minutes, the witness reports that the object itself began falling toward the ground.

"You could almost see a tumbling type effect and it began to get substantially larger."

One of the witnesses got into a vehicle in an attempt to locate where the object came down, but was unsuccessful.

The group was also unable to agree on a consistent shape of the object. "As earlier stated, it first appeared oblong, and seemed to change. I believe we were probably seeing it from different angles."

The Illinois city was not named in the public portion of the MUFON report. No images were submitted with the report that was filed on July 17, 2010."

cont...

July 17, 2:08 PMUFO ExaminerRoger Marsh
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Illinois office workers watch pieces falling off hovering daylight UFO
7/19/2010 3:01:15 PM
Hi Beth,
I checked the original article and saw that there are no pictures of this UFO "siting". Did none of the office workers have a cell phone to document this supposed siting?
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2010 3:38:50 PM
Hi Beth,

I don't know about this one. Is the Examiner a good sore of information, I wonder? Is this from the Examiner like on the selves of super markets and there isn't any truth to it. don't have a good feeling about this.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2010 4:01:19 AM
Quote:
Hi Beth,
I checked the original article and saw that there are no pictures of this UFO "siting". Did none of the office workers have a cell phone to document this supposed siting?
Shalom,
Peter

Hi Peter,

that seems to be the case a lot of the time... ???
Pictures would be great!
I'll do a web search about this and get back to you...

However other sightings do have photos...

I maintain my objectivity and some skepticism about many if not all accounts
They can be blatantly false and exagerated or they have a ring of truth to the
account given by witness(es).

You're in Israel right? I'll see if any reports come from your neck of the woods!
I know Iran has had sightings... south america ... many places in the world...

Thanks so much for your skepticism.

That's what this forum is about... just what is being observed?

Beth

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2010 4:07:10 AM
Quote:
Hi Beth,

I don't know about this one. Is the Examiner a good sore of information, I wonder? Is this from the Examiner like on the selves of super markets and there isn't any truth to it. don't have a good feeling about this.

Myrna

Hi Myrna!

After reading and replying to Peter's comment ... I think I need to go
back and check it out! ... seems like I wondered that same thing myself
when I was thinking of posting it and decided ?wrongly? that is was a different
Examiner?

I'll go look and check it out better!
Beth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!