Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Hall

638 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
WOW You Gotta See This ?
7/15/2010 6:38:04 PM
WOW have you seen this 2 x 1 ?
It makes sense, less than 2 weeks old,
Be among the first to see it,
then you can decide, If It Makes Sense To YOU.

http://150fast.com/AskPappy

Please use the same email all the way though.

Sam Hall (aka) AskPappy
This super simple Home Business May Be: TO SIMPLE FOR YOU ! http://www.SuperSimpleBiz.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: WOW You Gotta See This ?
7/17/2010 10:31:48 PM

No apology.

But everyone please read this.

(Forum owner, please delete this if it spoils your forum).

I am the first person to point out to new members that we, as a community, share a special respect for forum owners and uphold their right to decide who and how members post on their forum. But for once NO APOLOGY from me for breaking rules. I have no desire to offend but merely to make the lives of forum owners worthwhile.

If you search the forums you will see that those who post inappropriate advertising will be reminded that this isn’t the way that we behave at Adland. Rightly so.

We have a lot of forums here that are designed for business. Some promote and some invite others to post their business opportunities. These forums represent a part of Adland which is important. Many people arrive here looking for people to advertise to and others seeking opportunities or leads... That’s fine and it’s business that funds this wonderful Social and Business Network. We just need to remember that there is a social and personal side to all business transactions that prosper by repeat business. Do you deal again with people that give you poor service?

Ok, so you don’t share a desire to chat. Ok, so you don’t share a desire to bare your soul or to talk about serious or frivolous things. We are all, thankfully, different.

What saddens me is that so many devoted Adlanders spend time writing and compiling forums only to find that nobody visits. Why?

Time is important and for some, in short supply. Many new folk don’t know how. (Believe it or not, if you search the forums there are forums that are dedicated to new members and how to navigate this site). No excuses.

I’ve been around the Network block a few times and there are very few places on the web where business, lovely people and love ooze from all corners like here at Adland.

So, why are forums so badly supported?

Firstly, do people know your forum is even there?

Do people know how to navigate a forum?

Do people get so tired of notifications that they block them and then never know again?

Who knows?

DID YOU KNOW?

If you go the top of YOUR HOME PAGE HERE and click on forums that you will get a list of active forums and a list of the visits and when they happened.

WHEN DID YOU LAST CHECK to see what you are missing?

MAKE THIS VISIT TO THE FORUM LIST A ONCE A WEEK VISIT. Not much to ask is it?

Check out the forums of friends, subjects that interested you, whatever, BUT DO SOMETHING otherwise YOU ARE THE LOOSER.

There are those here who arrive at a forum and say “Sorry, I didn’t know this was still active”, how will they know if they never check?

I make no apology for posting this in a whole load of forums here. If I’m labelled a spammer it will be for the first time. You see, when I checked I found a lot of forums that I’d forgotten, neglected of missed. I DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Let’s get Adland back to the days when forums where full of visitors yet retain the big surge in new business visitors that we have experienced. This is THE BEST but it can be better.

Roger Macdivitt (just a member that cares)

+0
Sam
Sam Hall

638 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: WOW You Gotta See This ?
7/18/2010 2:23:18 AM

Hi Roger
No Apology Needed
An Awesome And Needed Post
!

Thank You
Sam

This super simple Home Business May Be: TO SIMPLE FOR YOU ! http://www.SuperSimpleBiz.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!