Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
TELEGRAMS
7/15/2010 11:42:09 AM
TELEGRAMS.....

There are several ways of playing this game. I believe this is the correct version.

I have randomly plucked a word out of a book: PAPERS

Now you have to compose a telegram using the letters in the order that they appear in PAPERS.

Here is an example using the word APPLES:

Arriving Paddington. Please leave empty suitcase.

(Well, you get the idea!!). Let your imaginations run wild with PAPERS; Let's see who can come up with the best telegram!

I found this game in a book of "Party Games" by Jessica Davies. Let's party folks!

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: TELEGRAMS
7/21/2010 4:45:20 PM

Quote:
TELEGRAMS.....

There are several ways of playing this game. I believe this is the correct version.

I have randomly plucked a word out of a book: PAPERS

Now you have to compose a telegram using the letters in the order that they appear in PAPERS.

Here is an example using the word APPLES:

Arriving Paddington. Please leave empty suitcase.

(Well, you get the idea!!). Let your imaginations run wild with PAPERS; Let's see who can come up with the best telegram!

I found this game in a book of "Party Games" by Jessica Davies. Let's party folks!

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Papa Arriving Positively Eastcoast Road Station

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2010 5:29:12 PM

Hi Sarah and Pauline,

Please pardon me, but this just popped into my head...

Picked All Prunes, Everything "Running" Smoothly.

Have A Happy Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2010 5:28:24 PM
Sir Phil,

I am glad everything is 'running' smoothly!!

That was so funny! Good one.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2010 1:54:02 AM

Hi Sarah,

It's like my Granny used to tell me, if you eat what you should, everything always comes out all right in the end.

Since it's already Saturday morning there in France, and it will be Bright & Sunny when you open this, I just leave you with this thought...

Have a Terrific Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!