Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
COMMISSION MAXIMIZER: Gathers LEADS & Pays 3 Ways!!!
6/20/2010 11:07:00 PM

Commission Maximizer was created by the King Midas of lists, Bram Smith, and this does 3 fantastic things for you:

1. Gathers leads for any site you want to advertise, even if you don't have a lead-capture site, this puts one at the top of any site you want to promote, without editing your html, just use the special CM link they give you.

2. There will be 3 Clickbank ads at the top that change when the page is refreshed, and these have YOUR Clickbank ID in them! COOL!!!

3. You earn 50% commissions recurring monthly from people who order Commission Maximizer from you!

http://www.topbiztoday.com/v/cm

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: COMMISSION MAXIMIZER: Gathers LEADS & Pays 3 Ways!!!
6/21/2010 9:54:56 AM

JASON,

Great to see you hyere, how are you?

Roger

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: COMMISSION MAXIMIZER: Gathers LEADS & Pays 3 Ways!!!
6/22/2010 12:24:41 AM

Hi Roger! Busy. I made the mistake of cleaning the house a little bit before my Oma came to visit, and unfortunately did too good of a job of it, now my parents are making me clean up stuff they haven't done for ages. I had a beard, it was growing in carrot-orange, of all colors! I shaved most of it off and got a haircut because most of the time I look like Shaggy from the Scooby Doo cartoon, my mom was telling me to go to bartender school and put my beard in braids and be a pirate. Still can't grow a mustache, I have the Abe Lincoln syndrome, tall & gawky, beard with no mustache. Cannot tell a lie, not much, I have a bad habit of searching the inside of my cheek with my tongue when fibbing, dead giveaway.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!