Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lawyer with no brain?
6/19/2010 5:24:45 AM

A lawyer finds out he has a brain tumor, and it's inoperable - in fact, it's so large, they have to do a brain transplant. His doctor gives him a choice of available brains - there's a jar of rocket scientist brains for $10 an ounce, a jar of regular scientist brains for $15 an ounce, and a jar of lawyer brains for the princely sum of $800 an ounce. The outraged lawyer says, "This is a ripoff - how come the lawyer brains are so damned expensive?" The doctor replies, "Do you know how many lawyers it takes to get an ounce of brains?"

Thanks your Friend and Neighbor, Howard
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Lawyer with no brain?
6/20/2010 12:13:27 AM

Hi Howard,

Very Cute! I guess you know how much Insurance Men love Lawyers.

Lawyer's Wife

A lawyer's wife dies. At the cemetery, people are appalled to see that the tombstone reads:

"Here lies Shirley, wife of Sam Johnson, LLD, Wills, Divorce, Malpractice, and Immigration Legal Services"

Suddenly, Sam bursts into tears. His brother says, "You SHOULD cry, pulling a cheap stunt like this on Shirley's tombstone!"

Through his tears, Sam sobs, "You don't understand! They left out the phone number!"

Satisfaction At The Lawyer's Office

A guy phones a law office and says, "I want to speak to my lawyer."

The receptionist replies, "I'm sorry but he died last week."

The next day he phones again and asks the same question. The receptionist replies, "I told you yesterday, he died last week."

The next day the guy calls again and asks to speak to his lawyer. By this time the receptionist is getting annoyed and replies, "I keep telling you that your lawyer died last week. Why do you keep calling?"

The guy responds, "Because I just love hearing it

A Lawyer's Deal With The Devil

An aspiring young lawyer was sitting in her office late one night when Satan appeared before her. The Devil told the lawyer, "I have a proposition for you. You can win every case you try for the rest of your life. Your clients will adore you, your colleagues will stand in awe of you, and you will make embarrassing sums of money. All I want in exchange is your husband's soul, your children's souls, the souls of your parents and grandparents, and the souls of all your friends and law partners."

The lawyer ponders this for a moment and then finally asks, "So, what's the catch?"

Some Lawyerly One-Liners

Q: What is the definition a "Lucky Break"?
A: When a busload of lawyers goes off a cliff.

Q: What is the definition of a "Crying Shame"?
A: There was an empty seat.

Q: What do you get when you cross the Godfather with a lawyer?
A: An offer you can't understand.

Q: Why is it that many lawyers have broken noses?
A: From chasing parked ambulances.

Have A Happy Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
RE: Lawyer with no brain?
6/20/2010 12:29:20 PM
Thank You Phil love the jokes.... Howard
Thanks your Friend and Neighbor, Howard
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!