Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Arve Thornes, The 235th POTW!
6/18/2010 2:12:12 PM

THE 235TH

Arve Thornes

Thanks to all of you that have voted for me this week.

I am a Norwegian that lives in Sweden(My way of Nordic combination) And have done so for 21 years now.

Have been in Internet Marketing for 3 years now and I guess that I done the way most of you have,Meaning going from ebook to ebook to teach my self.Tested different programs with the result of nada and only discovering a lot of greed and Admins lack of caring for it`s members.

This was a frustrated time on the net and almost got me quitting with marketing but as an Igor I am I just kept going forward.

Things starting to changes in the end of year 2009 when I stumbling over a man with name Darren Merrett and one of his program.It was not a "Make a zillion within 2 weeks program.The promises was small but very clear.After only 2 weeks my numbers whent from negative to actually earn some money,Not much and I did not spent those money.I was using them to build me self up bit by bit.

Last summer we started to communicate with each other and he asked me if I was in interest of an business proposal.Well on that way it is.Pre-Launch Dec 19-2009.grand-Launch Jan 19th-2010 and now today very close to 13,000 members.It have been a joy ride with a lot of brainstorming and so much fun when doing it.

Traffic Ad Bar have so much technical stuff in it no one ever have seen before that I possible can mention here.

We may not be the sweet seventeen but we are the Super Seventeen Traffic Team LOL

I have been an Adlander for a wile but not rely using it that much,In till just that,Using adlander and the doors starting to open up. It is easy to find people that are more then willing to help,Supporting and inspiring others.

Special thanks to Roger Bjornerud that giving me inspiration and sending out good vibrations.. and to Cheryl Maples for her activity and generously sending out kind words when most needed it.

Stress Free Salary is the perfect business for everyone and comes with more then $1000 worth in free advertisements and a 12 part training series so that you can`t go wrong on this.

ViralCashBlast is in "Beta" Pre-Launch and crediting $50 bucks to everyone who simply creates their free account.So far Global VCB earnings $1,240,506,00. ViralCashBlast will open up their doors early Saturday Jun 19th.

I`m one of few that know what's inside the upgrade area and I guarantee you.You don`t want to miss this train.Go and watch the video here: ViralCashBlast.

Thanks to Adland Community for letting me in for beta testing The Branded Classified Ads service at Pressmania.Take a look at my site here: freeads.pressmania.com

Please visit my Profile and Forums.

I am more a man of thinking and ideas than a writer.So please all Spelling Polices,Don`t shoot me it is not a crime.

"sometimes its better do the wrong thing than do nothing at all".

Respectfully

Arve Thornes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE WEBSITE TRAFFIC FOR EVERYONE

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Arve Thornes, The 235th POTW!
6/18/2010 2:13:42 PM

Congratulations Arve,

You were involved in a very close race as you have been in the past but this time you persevered. Well done and enjoy your time as the 235th POTW.

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2010 2:31:40 PM

CONGRATULATIONS ARVE

Happy to see you being honored as our 235th Person Of The Week !!! Enjoy your time!!

Regards

Pauline

+0
Arve Thornes

393 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2010 2:43:29 PM
Hi Barry

I`m a winner and it is all thanks to the POTW Team and members
That have supported me and voted for me.I just stand up from my chair
and around

Once again thank you all.

Have a great day

Arve
Profitable Email Marketing

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2010 3:09:24 PM

Hi Barry,

Congratulations Arve enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!