Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
ALERT - NEW SCAMMER IN ADLANDPRO
6/13/2010 6:22:25 PM
BE AWARE one Larry Kenneth is a scammer. I have seen the Bull Sh*t message that he is sending out before.

I cant give a link to his profile as it does not allow access to it even though he sent the message just minutes before i tried to look at it.

He Claims to be from Canada but the location on the profile picture says England.
So he is a dumb a$$ anyway as he cant get his information straight from the get go.

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ALERT - NEW SCAMMER IN ADLANDPRO
6/13/2010 6:37:48 PM

THANK YOU BILL !!

here is another to watch out for....Bogdan has scrapped her account 3 times already and she keeps coming back with different ip address !!!!

Pauline

6/12/2010 1:09:24 AM
THE ADLANDPRO ONLINE LOTTERY
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM

WINNING NOTIFICATION: YOU ARE WINNER NOS: 20

Ref.No: LSUK/6704/7306/07
Batch
: B4/L187-82

Dear Lucky Winner,

We happily announce to you the Draw #1137 held on Friday, 11th June 2010. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 0059013 with Serial number 8144/06 drew the lucky numbers: 2, 3, 17, 22, 40, 42 in the second category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of GBP £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Hundred Thousand GBP) in cash credited to file number: KTU/11606502049/07.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place quarterly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Manchester City booklet
representative office as indicated in your play coupon where your fund will be paid to you.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this lottery program,

To file for your claim, please contact your claims agent with the verification form below:

Manchester City Regional Claims Unit
Fiduciary Agent for ADLANDPRO UK PROMOTIONS.
Agent: Dr. Jim Kelly, UKpromoclaimagent Ltd. Suite 107 Worchigham Plaza, Manchester L2H 5W8 UK

Tel: +(44) 795 045 8633

Email: jimkelly_1fiduciaryagent@yahoo.com

KINDLY FILL THE CLAIMS VERIFICATION/PROCESSING FORM BELOW AND SEND TO YOUR CLAIM AGENT- DR. JIM KELLY

FULL NAMES:.................................….................................................................

COUNTRY:............................................................................

NATIONALITY:...................................................................

SEX:............................ AGE:.......................................................

TEL NO: .....................................................FAX:........................................................................

OCCUPATION: ....................................................................

AMOUNT WON:.........................................................................................................................

REFERENCE NO:............................................. BATCH NO: .....................................................

LOTTERY DATE: .................…………. .... WINNER NOS:.............................................

=======================================================

As soon as this is submitted to your agent, your Winnings Certificate documents/paperwork will be prepared for you. You would be required to
show an instrument of identification when cashing your funds i.e. Drivers license or International passport.

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him on the email and telephone numbers stated above. You may wish to establish contact with him via e-mail with the particulars presented above citing the batch and reference numbers to this letter. All Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of the proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary and security measures to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this lottery program. Note: That winners who are students or those below 20 Years of age are NOT allowed to claim in this Lottery programs. You must be 20 yrs and above and a working class to be able to claim your winnings.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS, BUT CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT DIRECTLY BY E-MAIL: jimkelly_1fiduciaryagent@yahoo.com

Goodluck from me and members of staff of the ABLEWISE U-K LOTTERY INC.

MRS. NEILLY NELSON

(Notification officer)

OUR SPONSORS: CHIEF SPONSORS;
ADLANDPRO CLASSIFIED, FIFA, EMIRATES AIRLINES, BENITA GROUP, LUCIN GROUP, SAMSUNG ETC...
Past winners in jubilation:
Online coordinator for ADLANDPRO CLASSIFIED UK ON-LINE PROMOTIONS.
Sweepstakes International Program.
Copyright © 1997-2010 The Adlandpro Classified UK Online Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines
+0
6/13/2010 7:29:38 PM

Hello Bill and Pauline, I wrote in his comments on his profile that he was a SPAMMER and I should have said SCAMMER.

I did not pick up on Neilly being a SCAMMER. I did see where she was in the new persons list numerous times and dummy me I thought maybe she forgot how she had logged in before and just created a new account.
These scum seem to be coming out of the woodwork lately. I have one on my friends list I would like to delete but that option doesn't appear to be there anymore or if it is would someone please tell where it is. She edited her profile after joining my friends list. Her name is Karol Ca. Very disgusting person. If you will look her up you will see what I mean.

Here is what Kenneth Larry sent me this morning through a PM.

/13/2010 9:33:27 AM

My Dear.

Sorry for the Manner i contact you,

My name is Kenneth Larry pickering , of 4 Crosby street Uxbridge Ontario Canada l9p1r4, a widower 55 years old, from Canada, a contractor & Philanthropist .presently in united kingdom on medical treatment.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late. I will be going in for an operation later next 3 days.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less privileged in USA,ASIA,MIDDLE EAST,AFRICA,EUROPE. but they refused and kept the money to themselves and trying to kill me.

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of (Forty five million dollars) to you for the good work of the lord.you must distribute 55% of this funds to charity organization and to the less privileged, while 30% is for your effort and input and 5% for every expenses .

Contact my lawyer with this : Name: Barr Daniel S.J. Bangarth,Email:(cenbankplc@mail.ru),Tel: +44-7045756701 ) Tell him that I have WILLED us$45.M to you by quoting my personal reference number JJ/MMS/953/5015/GwrI/316us/uk and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you.

Please be fast to forward your

1)FULL NAME--
2)HOUSE AND OFFICE ADDRESS-----
3)PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX---
4)PASSPORT OR ID COPY SCAN COPY--
5)PRIVATE E MAIL------
6)OCCUPATIONS----
7)AGE--

Please reply me via this E mail : cenbankplc@mail.ru ,kennethlarrypickering@gmail.com
E mail : uniteduklotto7@yahoo.com

Respectfully submitted

Kenneth Larry Pickering
Phone: : +447045756004
http://www.sgtroytaylorhomes.cc.cc

N/B: for more clarifications and information about my deposited funds us$45 million dollars , contact my Bank:
Bank Name ACCESS BANK LIMITED
Dr.Ron Davies.
E mail: fundtransfer@accessfinltd.com
Phone:+44-2032865953
Fax:+44-7092867040

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/14/2010 1:35:07 AM
That is the Bull Sh*t message i got as well.

Quote:

Here is what Kenneth Larry sent me this morning through a PM.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!