Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Relief
5/25/2010 6:51:18 PM
I work with a product that several people have utilized to relieve their FM pain. In fact, it's proved to work against a number of different kinds of pain.
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Relief
5/28/2010 3:23:25 AM
Hi James,
It is nice to meet you.
Do you know any one personally who has used the products you talk about?
DonnaZ
+0
5/28/2010 3:24:42 PM
Hello Donna,

To answer your question, "Yes I do". I have heard testimonials from women with this particular health problem, fibromyalgia. Of course, I can't make health claims or verify their statements.

However, my wife is a stroke victim. Before her stroke she had moderate to severe pain in her wrist from arthritis. After her stroke she continued to have the wrist pain and also developed severe pain in her shoulder, the resultant factor of the stroke. One she got on our product her pain disappeared within two weeks and it has not returned. She also has more energy from taking the product. The product that my wife and both consume was formulated to combat inflammation. Since most of us have inflammation of some variety, this product is tremendously important. I had developed inflammation in one of my ankles. After taking the product for 10 days, my pain was gone. I run for exercise. And I run in all types of weather. The pain has not returned.

Donna, I don't mean to sound like a commercial but I have seen pain in athletes for many years. And I have seen all types of medications(most of the them dangerous to our bodies) and I have never seen another product such as this.

Please telephone me at (740) 751-4182 if you want any more information. I reside in Ohio.

Thank you for your work, Donna, in getting information out to others about fibromyalgia.

jameslanebiz@gmail.com

(740) 751-4182

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2010 5:34:19 AM
Hi James,

That is interesting information. Are you allowed to post more information and a link to the product you mention? I prefer reading about products and researching them on the computer. I am a person who does not like the telephone (unusual for a women, I suspect).

DonnaZ
+0
5/29/2010 12:51:38 PM
Hello Donna,

You may certainly check my website. Forgive me, Donna. I thought you had already noticed and checked my website below my profile. Click on that and it will take you to the product page and you can read the testimonials. If you have more questions don't hesitate to contact me. If you do choose to call, I will be home all this weekend.

Take care. I hope this information helps you.

James Lane
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!