Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Responding to e-mails
5/25/2010 6:47:19 PM
I am amazed that so many people here in Adland Pro don't respond to e-mails. People call themselves professionals and then don't communicate with others.

If someone is on someone else's friends list, one should be able to expect a reply when a friend is e-mailed.

+0
RE: Responding to e-mails
5/25/2010 7:38:54 PM

Quote:
I am amazed that so many people here in Adland Pro don't respond to e-mails. People call themselves professionals and then don't communicate with others.

If someone is on someone else's friends list, one should be able to expect a reply when a friend is e-mailed.

James, most members do like do get 'personal emails' and probably do respond to them. What most of us don't like is to get an advertisement in our personal email unless it has some kind of personal message. It is the same with posting in forums. You can advertise your product or business with a signature line and post in forums relating to the subject matter.

Hope that helps,

Sara

+0
Alyssa Brush

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Responding to e-mails
5/27/2010 1:28:56 AM

Thanks Sara, I totally agree. My email here only holds so many, so I think some are deleted in order to meet the storage limit. Therefore, we may not read them fast enough to respond.

Sincerely,

AskAlyssa...

AskAlyssa...My Saving Grace http://trafficadbar.com/_vw0
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!