Menu

Promote
8kaWeek
5/12/2010 8:38:00 PM

Hi everyone,

One of the most important ways you can build your new business is through proactive prospecting. Think of prospecting as the first essential step on your path to building a strong relationship with your clients and growing your 8K business.

Prospecting isn't the bogey man some folks think.

If you practice, practice, practice your prospecting skills, it will become one of your best business building tools!

What is prospecting?

Think of a big lawn that you're about to weed.

On the surface everything looks pretty good, but you know that there are weeds hiding in the turf.

You want to get rid of the weeds so that the real grass can grow. That's what you do when you're prospecting! Everyone you approach is not going to be someone you want on your team.

When you start out, you are going to be contacting people you know and even more people you don't know.

Your prospecting task will be to separate the good prospects from the bad ones.

Where do prospects come from?

The obvious pat answer is-everywhere. I know a few people in 8K A Week who do a lot of prospecting on the golf course.

It's a tough life but some body's got to lead it.

Once you learn the right questions to ask and practice, practice, practice, it will become second nature to you. But for the sake of brevity I will mention a few good prospecting venues:

· Visitors to your 8K web site
· Purchasing opt-in lists from reputable sources
· Anyone who needs a website and could use our product
· Civic club or business club acquaintances
· Newspaper ads and trade journal ads
· Friends and family
· Referrals from people you know

I hope I've given you some ideas to build on.

Remember this; prospecting is a two step process: first, making many contacts, then, narrowing them down to only the GOOD prospects.

http://60061695.8KaWeek.net

Sincerely,

Francisco Dejesus

"I have but one business mission, to help you get out of debt and live the life you choose." ~ David Rosen 2010

New Reply
+0