Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
INTGold Fraud Warning
12/23/2005 2:30:46 PM
Hello Doug and friends, This is a very serious warning to anyone who is using INTGold. I personally had a similar experience with INTGold a few years ago, but didn't give it much thought as I only had something like $8 in there. My account was "hacked" according to the person I talked to on the phone, and it was "my fault," as they claimed the only way it could have happened is if my computer wasn't secure and my pw was scooped from my computer (complete nonsense as I have always been very up-to-date on security) Anyway, as you will see when you go to the following site, it looks like INTGold is involved in fraud in a big way. People who are being ripped off are posting at: http://www.intgoldsucks.com/ (I found this link on a site called Global Digital Currency Association that ranks e-currencies who simply say that INTGold is a fraud. ) Also, the Herald Banner from Greenville, TX, home of INTGold, is running this story. I hope no one here has been defrauded by this company! God bless, Dave
+0