Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Everyone who owes money should watch this and support it.
5/8/2010 3:21:00 PM

Everyone who owes money should watch this and support it.

Max Igan talks with Mike Montagne - American Voice Radio.

Iceland may adopt this system.

This system could be a first step to The Venus Project.

+0
RE: Everyone who owes money should watch this and support it.
5/9/2010 11:31:26 AM

These videos are interesting.

I was a former banker in a very profitable localized bank in Trinidad.

I started as a clerk and worked in every department of the bank rising to Supervisor to Manager to Area Credit Manager.

As an Area Credit Manager I was involved in lending and judgement played a great part in assessment of loans.

The portion of bad loans was minimal because good judgement was exercised

The bank is still existing today as it is properly regulated by the Central Bank and managed by competent staff and management.

Brenda Mohammed Join me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/epublications.
+0
RE: Everyone who owes money should watch this and support it.
5/13/2010 10:25:07 PM
Hi Brenda

Thanks for you input.

Banks in Australia were deregulated many years ago as the then Labor government did not want to bail them out as they had been making many risky loans and were badly managed by greedy people.

Since this occurred the Australian banks have become monsters raking in billions of dollars profit and charging unjust fee's. Big Australian banks have lost multi-millions of dollars trying to expand overseas but even this has not dampened there huge billions of dollars profit. Much of this huge profit has come from unjust transaction and other late payment fees.

At present there is a multi-billion dollar class action planned against the main Australian banks by the Australian people. The people of Australia have now become totally fed up with being ripped off.

See News 500,000 predicted to join unfair bank fees class action

I truly hope in the future the Australian people support a government that adopts a new money system and nationalizes the banks.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!