Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Make Room for the Heart
5/6/2010 5:08:38 AM
I have decided to restart this forum which will run once a week and feature my favorite newsletter of the past week. To make sure you receive them all you can subscribe for free at:
I'd love to hear your comments.
Nick Grimshawe
How are you this sunny morning of the soul?
As you are about to begin your day, how are you composing the symphony of your minutes?
Have you planned out every detail meticulously? Do you know your moments from A to Z?
Well planned, well executed, finished!
Or have you left room for the creature of your heart to shine forth and take you down any shinning path?
Do you make room for the heart?
In our busy lives, sometimes we feel we have no time for a social chat, or a detour to get Grandma that special candy bar she so loves.
We have no time to find the time to give ourselves time to
We find it hard to give to others, so cramped is our day with rushing duties.
We get annoyed at little delays, and people who don't seem to understand the urgency of our many tasks.
I know that it happens, it happened to me yesterday.
In my rush of things, I forgot to breathe in the world of love an compassion.
I did not plan it to be that way...I wanted my world to unfold differently.
We pay the price of our unconsciousness, for when we sleep, the old patterns reassert themselves and steel away your work.
But don't despair!
Climb back into that dream of you...you have worked so hard on...and find that place of grace again where compassion rules the day through heart and love.
Be proactive: Each day create the perfect you in your eyes. Each night review how close you came. Falling from graces is no disgrace except if you fail to get back up again.
If one completes the journey to one's own heart, one will find oneself in the heart of everyone else.
Source: Father Thomas Keating
Do the work on you each day...and all the rest will follow.
With Love
Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Make Room for the Heart
5/6/2010 7:46:36 PM

Hi Great to see you active here.

I love your newsletters.

I don't always get to see all but always enjoy when I can.

Roger

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/7/2010 5:42:45 AM

Thanks Roger,

It's good to be back, I just have to learn to pace myself more.

And thank you for your kind words about BSM newsletter.

Nick

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2010 3:35:15 PM

Oh what a joy to see my favorite Cheerleader for Life and Love today!

Nick you have a way of zapping me back through time to special memories I had forgotten. Today you took me back to about the age of 9 or 10 when I wanted to take the bus alone for the first time to bring my gandma a Heavenly Hash easter egg.

Well the way it unfolded was- I took a tour of the city,wondering at all of the unfamiliar sights until I finally found my destination only to be greeted by lots of police cars that had been dispatched to look for a little lost girl!

I wasn't lost-grandma's house was lost-but happily found:)

Welcome back.

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/20/2010 11:30:48 PM

Hi Joyce

Great to hear from you. How are things in your garden?

Nick

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!