Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
YEP! Scammed before I Learned What to Look at!
4/29/2010 6:09:01 PM
YEP! Scammed before I Learned What to Look at!

It's been 5 years now since I made the mistake of joining an on-line company and not having ANY information to go on, but what they "Hyped" it up about! First sign, if it asks you to pay another person,,,,not a company....RED FLAG RUN!!

I lost $500 to the person and $197 to the company and boy that stung! Others have lost more.

Then I dove into the so -called "legal scams". You know that ones that are legal MLM with great products, however, the "gotta chas" in the Policies and the Comp Plan scammed me for sure! One, about 4 years ago, I built a team of 135 people and they all just wanted the "wholesale buying" club, not the biz. That is OK with me, but what I found out that was not OK. I find out when I do finally read the P & Ps that I have responsibilites that disallow my "retirring ever! (look fro the words.."ongoing, continuing..etc")

What a huge mistake. One solid year of my life, blood, sweat and money and was Scammed before I Learned What to Look at! My mistake yes, but now I tell my new prospects to read, check and analyze all before joining me or any other company out there! Do we really want people that will quit anyway once they find out the truth here?

The e-book that saved me more years of failures and frustrations is what helped me now be able to succeed in my MLM. I have been using this system and training for almost 3 years now and I have built a good solid team with residual income coming in week after week. I can train and teach others how to do this too for the reason it is a duplicate-able system so it can be duplicated by anyone! Information is important and using the info is the power needed for our success!

You do not have to be me to do it or your up-line super hero! You just need to be coachable and be in a 5 Pillar company so you have no "gottchas" in the P & Ps!

Good luck to you all and if you have interest in the free training too, click the Success Secrets and find our for yourself-DO NOT TAKE MY WORD for IT!

To Your Successes!!

I do not know about you all here, but my goal is to build big, build it once and build it for my children's children and retire from it when I have the size check I want and keep my wonderful auto-ship going and enjoy my life.
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0
RE: YEP! Scammed before I Learned What to Look at!
5/4/2010 6:29:20 PM
Ouch !!! $700.00 scammed out of. That hurt! Would you mind sharing who that was?

Thanks,

Tonja
If anyone online says that you can make thousands in just a few weeks, run the other way and don't look back.
+0
RE: YEP! Scammed before I Learned What to Look at!
5/4/2010 8:06:27 PM

Thanks for the good advice, Mary. I learned that lesson the hard way also. If they want money up front - be VERY careful before you invest. There are so many get rich quick schemes out there, it takes a year to wade through and discover what YOU need to succeed.

Bogdan has a lot of good information on succeeding in online business. If you have a product you are selling or a good program, by using the info given to you in 7 lessons by Barry after joining Adland. You can profit by following these steps.

Most people join Adland and immediately start spamming everyone with their ads. They don't stop to read and follow the rules of the community. We are all here for about the same thing and many of us are here to network, make friends and advertise. A rule to follow is ONLY post ads in the advertising forums, start your own forum, use your signature to post your ad and advertise in the Advertising and Affiliate links.

Tonja, it is not just one company doing this, there are many out there!

Blessings,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!