Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Treating Fibromyalgia the Natural way!
4/25/2010 11:59:55 PM
Hello Friends,
My Name is Christine Lammermann, I am a Reg. Nurse, who converted many years ago to everything Natural Health! I did read it up in my Enzyclopedia for Natural health, to assure myself, that I tell You the right thing. So, here it comes:
1. Fibromyalgia is an Autoimmune Disorder of the Soft Tissues, it is an Acid Condition,in which
the Liver is toxic( that is why People who suffer from it, are in constant Pain, can't sleep, have
No Rejuvination,and it never heals). BUT - There are very good Natural Remedies available,
which give really good relief, and they are : Omega-3 Fats like Flax seed, then You need
Bromelain and MSM.You find all this in every Natural Health Shop! Besides this, there are
several Essential Oils available, which I can get to You, should someone be interrested,
because they Have to be 100% pure, and there is only one Company in the world who is
Best, and I am with them. So, Anyone, who needs or wants any Help, the Natural Way,
Please let me know, because I KNOW, and have the Proof Too,that I can help Everyone
who suffers under this Condition, and anything else. Besides, I love to help all of You, and it
is my Passion, to make this Way of Healing known to more People!
So, Please contact me through Adlandpro: Christine Lammermann, Id: 391085, or send me
an email : c.lammermann@yahoo.com
I would love to hear from You!

Have a Wonderful Week EveryOne,Warm Wishes

Christine

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Treating Fibromyalgia the Natural way!
4/27/2010 4:22:43 AM

Welcome to the fibromyalgia forum, Christine. I am glad you have joined and have shared your information with us.

I take Omega 3's but not bromelain or MSM. I will have to look for them at a health food store.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!