Menu

Promote
Your Upload Site
4/25/2010 2:31:28 AM
My website www.youruploadsite.com is a video sharing website like YouTube. However; if you post videos promoting yourself or your company I will not remove your videos. Also if you go to watch a video you will see you will see a banner that says Free Website Traffic For Everyone. Please click that and you will join my downline for free.Session data
Hello my name is Nicholas Lanphear. I am here to try to promote my video sharing website. This is the first site that looks promising to work. This is only the second website or program that I believe works and that is why I joined AdlandPro. My website is like YouTube but more of a 2007 feel than the current 2010 look. I have noticed from users that they have not liked the new design of YouTube. My website allows everyone to join as long as they are 18 years of age or older. Anyone is free to post marketing videos and you will not be suspended. YouTube takes these videos down. As long as you don't spam there is nothing wrong with a video promotion. Or if you just want to post your thoughts that is fine to. Please join my site www.youruploadsite.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!