Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Let's Wish All Those Special Women A Happy Mother's Day
4/30/2010 9:33:36 PM

Hi Rebekah,

Thanks so much my Friend for stopping by and thanks for your Comments.

Moms, I'm sure you'll all know what I mean when I say...
Thank you so much for your steadfast encouragement, your endless patience, and unwavering love, and most of all for those four little words that got your kids through so many
difficult times:
"Because I Said So."
Happy Mother's Day My Friend,
Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2010 12:47:12 AM

Hi Sara,

Thanks so much for coming back by, thanks for the wonderful message and especially for the Beautiful Graphics. I love the Wild Flowers and the Butterflies.

I also loved it when you said...

"I wish you a day of happiness and perfection-little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare."

That's exactly how I feel each and every Evening when I'm in His Word, and when I'm quietly talking with the Lord. I know that He is indeed smiling on me, and that to Him at least, I am someone Special & Rare. All of His Children are Special & Rare to Him.

Thank You My Dear, Sweet, Friend for sharing this with us today.

May God Bless & Keep You,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2010 1:18:30 AM

Hello Everyone,

Here's another of my Favorites that I just have to share here at Mother's Day.

First, there's a little poem that allows us to stop and think of the infinite loving acts of kindness that our Mothers have bestowed upon us over the years...

Her Hands

Her hands held me gently from the day I took my first breath.
Her hands helped to guide me as I took my first step.
Her hands held me close when the tears would start to fall.
Her hands were quick to show me that she would take care of it all.

Her hands were there to brush my hair, or straighten a wayward bow.
Her hands were often there to comfort the hurts that didn't always show.
Her hands helped hold the stars in place, and encouraged me to reach.
Her hands would clap and cheer and praise when I captured them at length.

Her hands would also push me, though not down or in harms way.
Her hands would punctuate the words, just do what I say.
Her hands sometimes had to discipline, to help bend this young tree.
Her hands would shape and mold me into all she knew I could be.

Her hands are now twisting with age and years of work,
Her hand now needs my gentle touch to rub away the hurt.
Her hands are more beautiful than anything can be.
Her hands are the reason I am me.

~Maggie Pittman~

then, if you'll click on the Graphic below, a song that brings back so many wonderful memories of Mother...

Thank You My Friends For Sharing This Special Time With Me Here At Mother's Day.

God Bless My Dear Friends,

Phil

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2010 2:48:31 AM
Bless you Phil for such a wonderful Mother's Day forum and your beautiful Mother's Day card.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMS!!!

I know I have posted very little lately, and I so apologize because I have missed you all. I have really had an uphill battle in getting my body back in balance and keeping my mind focused. No more hospital visits for me... I am done!!! LOL
I thought it was time to again share my Angel page with all of you for Mother's Day. It really helped me lately, and sometimes just some simple loving steps are just what we need. http://angelpower.homestead.com/
I am so grateful for your friendship and all of your inspiration.
With hugs and love, Jill

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2010 1:09:16 PM

Hi Jill,

Thanks so much for stopping by and Thanks for sharing your Angel page with us today. I agree with you completely. We do need to be reminded from time to time that He is always with us and that His Angels always walk beside us through the Bright Times, as well as the Dark Times.

I am so glad that you are feeling better and that you're back with us once again. Your thoughts and Inspirations are sorely missed.

Speaking of Angels, here's another one of my favorites here at Mother's Day. Please click on the Angel below for...

A Child's Angel

For You Jill & For All Of The Mother's Here At Adland:

May The Love You Have Given So Freely To Others Over The Years, Come Back To You This Mother's Day And Always.

Happy Mother's Day,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!