Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Healthier,wealthier,wise New Year
12/23/2005 10:54:38 AM
note from Adlandpro friend and downline - Linda sweetprofits http://www.hbndon.wholefoodfarmacy.com FREE Enrollment with personalized website ****** http://www.sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Enroll for Wholesale Prices - hormone free buffalo,beef,turkey Jerky FREE SHIPPING ***** from Don Evans ** Dear AdlandPro friend, I am on a 3 day Christmas vacation to spend some time with the family. Got back home last night and will be here today, then gone again tomorrow until Monday. I know you are busy too during this holiday season. However, this is so important that I wanted you to see it now. I know you are promoting some other "work from home" company or program. AND that is Okey. You can still help us make the public aware of what is going on, AND we need your help! What happened? When I got back home last night, I discovered that my WELCOME package and first order had arrived from The Wholefood Farmacy - www.hbndon.wholefoodfarmacy.com So, naturally I was anxious to go through that, and I did. The first thing I did was go through the package to make sure that everything I had ordered was there, and it was. The next thing I did was open the package of PHI PLUS, and try it, and it tasted real good!. I love it. Imagine a product that is so good for you that also tastes good! The next thing I did was to sit down and watch one of the 25 License to KILL DVD's that I ordered, and it was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was in the right place with The Wholefood Farmacy! If you have any interest at all in achieving good health for yourself and those you care most about in this world, you need to watch that video, AND at your request, after you finish reading this, I will send you a Free copy through the mail. The License to KILL DVD. I expected it to be pretty good, since everything else I have seen about this company is very informative and of such high quality, so I ordered 25 of them along with mine to hand out along the way. After I had finished watching that video, I was so glad that I had done that, because it talks about what I think is The Biggest Scam in History! The processed food and fast food industries are serving it up, Americans are gulping it down, and wide spread obesity and chronic disease is the result. From there, the masses are driven into the "waiting hands" of the highly profitable pharmaceutical industry. AND to make matters even worse, the FDA and he Health Care industry are in on it. Everyone is making money at the expense of yourself and those you love. And they are killing us in the process! We're offered pills that alleviate our symptoms while the simple underlying causes are ignored. What incentive does the pharmaceutical industry have to focus on prevention? If disease rates decreased, so would their profits. AND, you can say the same thing about the health care industry. Nothing short of a consumer based, grass roots return to healthy choices and lifestyles can steer our children, and future generations, in a healthier direction. I hope you will want to be a part of that. If so, then a real good place to start would be to watch that video. You can sign up free and order it from my website. www.hbndon.wholefoodfarmacy.com . When you order, I hope you will also think about your Family & Friends, the people you care most about in this world, and order one for them while you are at it. If you want to wait until you see it first, respond to this Email and send me your NAME and MAIL address and I will send you a copy through the mail. Yours for good health, Don Evans Registered Farmacist http://www.hbndon.wholefoodfarmacy.com P.S. Did I mention that it is also a good way to make money? REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: If you no longer want to receive information from us, please send an Email hbndon@juno.com with REMOVE in the subject line and we will delete you from the file.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!