Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Introduce Your Business
4/24/2010 1:03:35 AM
Here's the time to shine! Introduce your business, what you like about it, and what you do! Do you do crops, parties, direct sales, ebay and/or etsy sales? Where do you work? What's the comp plan? Is there a monthly quota? Give us the details! You may get some people who would rather work with you then with the company they are worth AND we can share some ideas on how we work our business!
Gina Lopina glopina@yahoo.com www.ginalopina.therenegadenetworkmarketer.com http://onlinepaydaysystem.net/glopina
+0
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Introduce Your Business
5/5/2010 1:12:45 PM
Right Now if you Join Hedge Traffic Exchange I will Promote you to
PRO MEMBER for 30 Days!! Plus Not only that you will get 200 Credits when you sign up TODAY!!

If that wasn't Enough there is MORE!! Surf Only 50 Pages and get another 2000 Credits !!

There's More, For every member you get to Join Hedge Traffic Exchange you get 100 Extra Credits.

Display your web sites, Banners, send Solo Ads, and display a Text Ads to all who is Surfing. You can Convert your Credits into ,Banners,Text Ads if you like.

You are the one that is Losing Sign ups. Get where the Big Boys are at. All the Gruns use Traffic Exchanges to Promote their Business.

Don't do what the Gruns Say, do what they Do !!

Win with the Big Boys!!

Why not tell 1000's of people about your Cell Phone Service!! Join Hedge Traffic Exchange !! Get Started off with a BANG !!

I am the Proud 1/2 Owner of :

I am only 1/2 owner of Hedge Traffic Exchange but We are going to Give the Best
support , the Best Traffic to Your Site and the Best Prices should you decide to
Upgrade to a Pro Account.

As a FREE Member you get 200 Credits when you sign up.....After You surf 50
Pages then you will Be Given 2000 Credits which you can use to get display
Banners,Get Views for your Websites and get a lot of People to See Your offer.

I will Personally see to it you get upgraded to Pro Member when you Join. There is a 1:1 surf
Ratio unlike most traffic Exchanges that give you 2:1 ....In Case you don't know what that
Means is with a 1:1 Ratio you view 1 page and get 1 Credit to view Your Webpage.

With a 2:1 you have to View 2 pages to get 1 page View for Your Webpage.

And you start off with 2000 Credits to View your pages 2000 times without doing anything but surfing and viewing 50 pages

You get 200 Credits without doing anything but Signing up.

I hope to see you as a Member Soon. If you have Any Problems or Questions then Send in a Support Ticket to Hedge Traffic Exchange or Send me an E-Mail me Here of on Hedge Traffic Exchange. Both The Owner and My E-Mail address is on the HOME page of Hedge Traffic Exchange.....

I hope to see you as a Member on Hedge Traffic Exchange Soon. I would be Honored if you Joined.

Have a Great Day to You and Yours
Flash
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!