Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ann
Ann Pacey

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Comp Plan Woes
4/23/2010 2:08:26 PM

Is there a secret to why 1% of distributors have checks that grow while 99% have to work hard to stay even?

What one word do many companies put on Their website that will set you up for failure?

Did you understand the compensation plan the first time you saw it drawn out? Do you even understand it now? Don't feel bad, most people have no clue.

One lady learned how her company set her up for FAILURE by putting 1 small word on the company website. Do you want to know this FATAL word?

Then join me on this training call to discover the answers to these questions and more.

This call is conducted by some of the most successful teachers, trainers, and mentors that this great industry has to offer. There are NO companies ever talked about, promoted or demoted on these calls unless they are already out of business..........

Join us this Saturday evening April 24 at 9:00 pm Eastern to learn directly how to look into the Crystal Ball and see what effect this un-shakable TRUTH about your compensation plan is having on YOUR success.

It is F.REE to listen to the interview LIVE, however we only have a limited number of spots on the conference bridge.

Just reply back with "Comp Plan" in the subject line to confirm your planned attendance. As soon as I get your email, I'll make sure to reserve you a spot on the call and get the log-in information to you.

This is going to be packed out call! This information is critical to your financial future.

To Your Success,

Ann Pacey
888.413.5979 anytime
pacey.nc@gmail.com

PS: Be sure to check out our ebook which shows
you step-by-step on how to reach your dreams.

http://annpacey.successin10steps.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mentoring for Free Mentor and Coach
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ann Pacey www.annpaceyonline.com 252.426.9930
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!