Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
You Must Read....If You Believe Me
4/9/2010 9:39:16 PM
This is my story, A couple of years ago my mother had health problems which lead to
several mini strokes. I took care of her for a couple of years here at the house, I also
had doctor home visits to help. Well, while taking care of her I became ill and had a stroke
which landed me into the hospital, after about 2 months in I finally awoke to find out
I had a stroke and brain surgery ( I was in a coma all that time ). Well, my MOTHER died
while I was in the hospital. I came out for the funeral and then decided to come out of
the hospital because of my broken heart. While sleeping one day, I had a sur-real dream
which in that dream a man gave me the symbol of the STEM CELL stock. The next day
President Obama lifted the restriction on Stem Cell research. I had the dream about the
Stem Cell stock for two days, the person that gave me the symbol was a man but, I can
not tell you what he looked liked. He explained to me about this stock symbol and so
far all he has said has come true. I invested in the stock when it was .48 cents and now
its at $2.40 it has been as high as $2.79 ....its still climbing. Invest in this dream while
you can and while its low, now is the time. To all my friends here is the biggest present
I can ever give to you, this is the Stem Cell stock of the world.
ISCO ( international stem cell organization ). You can visit the website if you wish.
ps. I have also had conversation with the founder Kenneth Aldrich
BELIEVE ME, THIS WILL MAKE YOU RICH!
This is not a joke
God loves you
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!