Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/6/2010 9:50:22 PM
Thank you Luis,
I had reservations on telling my story, however I believe that it is relevant, especially at this time. We are very close to an upheaval of good and bad happenings throughout the world and it is very important that people understand how to seperate the two.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
(P.S. Although I did have the ability, I never really pursued it because the powers contained within were much too powerful for me to control.)
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2010 5:39:24 AM
Hello Luis and Michael,

I would like to recommend you this video. It is worth the time.

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
6/7/2010 2:35:34 PM
108 beads ON BUDHIST ROSARY, fi we are all clones from noah then we were left wityh an open dna string otherwise evolution is not possinble.Only hope is our children being born on the next rung of the ladder and the rest of us are fodder for new life. This the elite know that is why the elite want to dumb us down. get ready for the foiling of the new world order for we must keep going straight ahead into the new order of the universe
Gregg Andely
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2010 12:04:09 AM
Thank you Bogdan. I have not finshed the video as yet because it took two hours to get five minutes done. I am thinking of giving my computer some X-lax to speed it up. I just tried to upload another video that I found with a magnetic motor, but evidently I did not have the correct URL....There is so much cover-up all over the world and people will not realize it until it is too late.
As an example, several years ago animal rights activists protested the use of animals to test drugs before going on the market. That was fine, because large companies like Eli Lilly began Study Programs. These programs were word of mouth advertisements. Homeless people. I joined a few of these programs when I was homeless, because, quite frankly, I needed the money. When you are accepted for a study program you must first sign a statement stating that in the case of Death neither Eli Lilly, nor Wishard Hospital would be responsible. On one such program, one day before the tests were about to begin, we were all sent home. We were paid for our time, always in cash. The reason that the study program was cancelled was because all twenty-four rats that were injected died. This is happening in every major city in America all year long. They choose to recruit the homeless because as one nurse said to me, "Who cares if a homeless person goes missing?" When people see a man staggering down a back alley or talking with slurred speach, they automatically think that person is drunk. The truth of the matter is for a lot of homeless people, these study programs are the only way they can get three meals a day and sleep in a warm, clean bed at night. So when they leave the hospital with money in their pocket, they hop a bus to the next city that has a program opening up. After about three or four programs, they are injected with so many different types of experimental drugs in there system that one beer could put them over the top. I was on one study program where we were given the drug once every other day for two weeks. On the Study day, we had 95 blood draws from 8:00am until 5:00pm. That was my last study program, however that was twenty-three years ago and I still have the needle marks where they drew my blood. When people say that things like this don't happen, I am living proof that they do. Wishard Hospital will deny it, Eli Lilly will deny it, and every politician in Indiana will deny it, but it does happen. There is so much Crap going on right in front of our noses and we can't stop it because governments are controlling them.
The New Age is definetely Coming and for a good reason. We have already destroyed everything the GOD has made.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

(When Animal Rights Actifists say "How would you like to go through the torture that animals go through?" my answer is usually, "No thank you. I already have.") Our government puts it's homeless population, (Majority Military Veterans) on the same level as Rats!!!!)

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2010 4:28:02 AM
Quote:
Thank you Bogdan. I have not finshed the video as yet because it took two hours to get five minutes done. I am thinking of giving my computer some X-lax to speed it up. I just tried to upload another video that I found with a magnetic motor, but evidently I did not have the correct URL....There is so much cover-up all over the world and people will not realize it until it is too late.
As an example, several years ago animal rights activists protested the use of animals to test drugs before going on the market. That was fine, because large companies like Eli Lilly began Study Programs. These programs were word of mouth advertisements. Homeless people. I joined a few of these programs when I was homeless, because, quite frankly, I needed the money. When you are accepted for a study program you must first sign a statement stating that in the case of Death neither Eli Lilly, nor Wishard Hospital would be responsible. On one such program, one day before the tests were about to begin, we were all sent home. We were paid for our time, always in cash. The reason that the study program was cancelled was because all twenty-four rats that were injected died. This is happening in every major city in America all year long. They choose to recruit the homeless because as one nurse said to me, "Who cares if a homeless person goes missing?" When people see a man staggering down a back alley or talking with slurred speach, they automatically think that person is drunk. The truth of the matter is for a lot of homeless people, these study programs are the only way they can get three meals a day and sleep in a warm, clean bed at night. So when they leave the hospital with money in their pocket, they hop a bus to the next city that has a program opening up. After about three or four programs, they are injected with so many different types of experimental drugs in there system that one beer could put them over the top. I was on one study program where we were given the drug once every other day for two weeks. On the Study day, we had 95 blood draws from 8:00am until 5:00pm. That was my last study program, however that was twenty-three years ago and I still have the needle marks where they drew my blood. When people say that things like this don't happen, I am living proof that they do. Wishard Hospital will deny it, Eli Lilly will deny it, and every politician in Indiana will deny it, but it does happen. There is so much Crap going on right in front of our noses and we can't stop it because governments are controlling them.
The New Age is definetely Coming and for a good reason. We have already destroyed everything the GOD has made.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~

(When Animal Rights Actifists say "How would you like to go through the torture that animals go through?" my answer is usually, "No thank you. I already have.") Our government puts it's homeless population, (Majority Military Veterans) on the same level as Rats!!!!)

Hello Michael,

All those tests are known things to me as my dad went through it. In his case this was not for money but to cure his disease. He faced many unpleasent consequences due to this.

Also you might have heard in Poland in 2008 before H1N1 "pandemics hoax", some doctors in Poland tested live virus on homeless people from which over 20 died.

If you want to see the magnetic motor which runs on 0% energy, check this out.

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!