Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/26/2020 9:46:15 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/25/2017

will's picture

The last barrier is the idea that your are empty, you are Enlightened, you have achieved, you have reached, you have known, you have realized God - the last barrier. Because with this realization, the 'I' is still clinging. Only the objects have changed, but not you. First, you were clinging to riches, to your prestige, to your power, domination, your house, your car. Now they have changed; now it is emptiness, now it is Enlightenment, now it is God. But your hands are still not open, you are carrying something within them. Your hands are closed. The very word, 'emptiness' means that now you have nothing, not even the one who can declare. That's why Joshu says: Do something, but be finished with this idea.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2020 10:02:22 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday May 26, 2020

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2020 10:04:35 PM

Stages Of Grief

Galactic Free Press's picture

Your Earth plane is moving into a new phase. Many of you are re-thinking what your life is supposed to look like and making changes that best suit your needs. Others are choosing to remain in anger and denial. The Universe would like to remind you that these are all stages of grief. As your old normal begins to fade, something new and unfamiliar is moving in to take its place. This can be both unsettling and uncomfortable. Now is the time to practice patience and compassion with yourself and others. There is no need to push…all will be well in good time. ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2020/05/25/stages-of-grief/

Category:

The Creator Writings

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2020 7:13:53 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/26/2020

will's picture

Love is a rosebush. One does not want those thorns, one would like the rosebush to be all flowers and no thorns; but they come together, they are aspects of one energy.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2020 7:26:24 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday May 27, 2020

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, the most powerful agents of change on your planet are the human beings who consistently show up as the peace, as the love, as the conscious creators. We cannot impress upon you enough how much your beingness and heart-centred leadership serves the whole, for it creates stabilization within the chaos and forges pathways into the new. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

https://trinityesoterics.com/2020/05/27/daily-message-wednesday-may-27-2020/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!