Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
4/1/2020 11:22:52 PM

My Wish

Galactic Free Press's picture

Every day you are given the opportunity to heal yourself, to let go of the past and the things that have kept you chained down. It has always been my wish that you fly free. Why not start today? ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2020/03/31/my-wish-2/

Category:

The Creator Writings

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/1/2020 11:55:07 PM

Pleiadian Upgrades, DNA Activations & Healing ∞The 9D Arcturian Council

pleiadian upgrades DNA activations & healing - the 9th dimensional arcturian council - channeled by daniel scranton channeler of archangel michael

Pleiadian Upgrades, DNA Activations & Healing ∞The 9D Arcturian Council, Channeled by Daniel Scranton

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We have been investigating the effects of the pandemic on your consciousness there on Earth, and we have determined that you still have a lot of growth experiences ahead of you. But we can also see that you are going to take the growth that is available to you, and you will be the most highly evolved and advanced human collective that has ever roamed planet Earth. No matter how things look on your world, you will always be on an upward spiral in terms of the evolution of your consciousness.

We know that you are capable of looking around and seeing where you still need improvement as a society and as a human collective, but what you cannot always tune in to are how you have been able to bring in so much high frequency energy as a result of the virus. We can, however, feel that shift that you have all made. Those of you who have wanted to become healers for quite some time have been receiving tremendous and activations from a variety of Pleiadian groups, including your own soul family members who are incarnate in the Pleiadian star system at this time.

When there is a need for healing on planet Earth, there will always be those who are awakened, ready to step up and play the role of the healer. You have been accessing the memories of what you have done as healers in previous lifetimes, and you have done so in large part because of the asking of the human collective consciousness. You are ready to take the next steps forward now. You are ready to inject more of that Pleiadian energy and that Pleiadian wisdom into your society.

Right now, those of you who believe in using vibration, sound, water, and crystals to help someone heal are the ones who exist on the fringe, but that is all changing. We can see a huge number of new healers emerging on Earth at this time to activate their Pleiadian DNA and to be the healers that humanity needs at this time. It is your desire to serve and your compassion that is helping you all to transform. You are all at the heart of the movement forward that humanity is making right now, and we are very proud of you and look forward to see what you will do next.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.”

/daniel scranton/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2020 12:15:02 AM

The Gabriel Message Card for this week

Now is the time to let go of fear and reach your hand forward to be held and led by the Angels of Light.

To me, this message represents the epitome of Faith and the essence of Archangel Gabriel's teachings. It provides a coaching for the correct attitude to hold as we take our first steps into the unknown promise of our lives.

I clearly remember receiving the meditation that is part of the practice Archangel Gabriel gave that is available in the expanded message below. It is very unusual for me to have this memory, but the receiving of this message was a profoundly visceral experience. I had a perception of vastness beneath my feet, felt the cool wind of the high mountaintop in my face, and could see the eagles flying below me. The Angels were there in the void space, inviting me to move beyond my fear and into their waiting arms.

Have you heard the spiritual adage that when we take one step toward God, the Divine takes 10 steps toward us? This was that moment. The Angels were looking at me with so much love in their eyes that my heart began to trust at a very deep level and I KNEW I would be supported if I could just take a Leap of Faith.

This metaphoric leap empty-handed into the abyss sounds terrifying, but that is what is being asked of us during these unprecedented times of awakening consciousness. For me, in that Holy Moment, I was told that if I had enough Faith, I could fly with the Angels.

This message seems so perfect for this time of massive change that can feel so frightening. The influx of Divine Light to the planet over the past 30 years has been the greatest in history. We are a part of this change because we are transmuting ourselves from density and confusion to high-frequency people that radiate Light and Love to the world.

You and I are here — now — to use this amazing Light to add value to our own lives. Our Souls were trained to come to Earth at this specific time to be the leaders, wayshowers and teachers. And we are here to bring greater peace to the Earth through our personal evolution. It only takes the willingness to have Faith and walk into the Unknown, totally supported by Angels of Light.

Divine Presence,

Thank you for supporting me as I take these necessary steps into the Unknown. Help me to strengthen my Faith and really know deep within me that I am not alone, and I am safe.

I am asking to have a strong sense of belonging, trust and belief in my heart, so I can have the courage to bring my soul’s gifts into the world. Give me the confidence to share from my heart in every situation that invites me to openly express myself.

May all beings feel greater Faith in their hearts and know they are not alone. Thank you for holding me in your Wings of Pure Love in every moment. And so it is.

March 29, 2020

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2020 12:49:02 AM

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

The above image of Archangel Michael was commissioned by ©Marlene Swetlishoff through ©JanineRoseKeall. All rights reserved.

Beloved Ones,

I come on the wings of love! Long have we told you to learn to maintain your centers and now that training must come into play. Many strange, unusual and bizarre events and occurrences will continue to come forth into your lives and into the world scene. Some are so fleeting that you will feel that you imagined it rather than experienced it. Stay centered and be open to change in whatever way is asked of you. Trust that you have all the tools that you need to deal with whatever is presented in front of you. Stay centered in your heart space and trust in your inner guidance. You are being assisted and guided in all that occurs in your lives. Talk to us and tell us your concerns and revelations, for we can give assistance to help you discern what is indeed occurring.

As Lightworkers, you have taken on the task of transmuting the new energies and making them safer for all of humanity to absorb, in order to uplift all into a higher vibrational level. This you are doing at this time. Many of you have high energy running through your brains and bodies and it is rather uncomfortable as it happens. This is why we advise long walks amidst nature and breathing rhythmically, deep into your bellies and out through your mouth without a discernible pause for at least seven breaths. This helps to stabilize you as the energies run through you and assists in creating greater comfort for you. The importance of drinking pure, clean water, at least 8 to 10 glasses each day is of vital importance in order to facilitate the movement of these energies safely through your physical bodies. Daily adherence to your spiritual disciplines will also help with this process.

The energies are being stepped up in frequency level and many things will come forth that cannot be suppressed any longer. You have been seeing and experiencing this in your own lives. At the same time as you do this, you are also assisting with the clearing and cleansing of the Earth’s grids, for as you go through your experiences and realize what is occurring, you help to ground and stabilize these forces into the central core of Mother Earth, which assists her in stabilizing her. There is so much that you are doing that you are not consciously aware of and will only know of it through hindsight. Know that the Ascension process for the Earth and all upon her is now occurring. It is not in a future time, the time is NOW. All that you have worked for is beginning to manifest before your eyes.

Prepare yourselves with this knowledge and stand ready and willing to be of assistance. State your intentions to us to be of assistance each day, in whatever way is required for the highest good of all and trust that it is so. You are being guided in each moment and never walk alone. You are safe, you are protected and guided in all that you do. This is a process that will unify the energies into one cohesive force called LOVE and this will create many wondrous changes upon the face of your planet and within the hearts of all humanity. It is time to unify with all fragments, aspects, parallel lifetimes, and soul extensions of your own Divine Self and this will continue to occur in each individual’s Divine timing, for their highest good and welfare.

Know that we are with you always, that all the Legions of Light stand ready to assist you, do call upon us first thing each morning to guide you to your greater task for that day and know that it is done.

I AM Archangel Michael.

©Marlene Swetlishoff.

All rights reserved to the author/scribe andwww.therainbowscribe.com. Copying, translating and sharing of this material is not permitted. The making of videos in any language is not permitted. This article is for the reading enjoyment of those who come to this website:

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2020 6:36:16 PM

GFP Newsletter - 4/1/2020

will's picture

All political reforms are reactions -- and when you react you are never free. This has to be understood. It only gives you an appearance of freedom, but it is never true freedom.

Out of reaction, total freedom is not possible. Out of reaction, true freedom is not possible. And only total freedom is true freedom.

You can go against the past, but just in being against it you are caught by it from the back door. That's why it has happened again and again that with whomsoever you are fighting, you become like him. Choose your enemies very carefully, because you will be determined by them! Fighting with them, you will have to learn their strategies, obviously. You will have to learn their tactics, you will have to learn their ways. Slowly slowly, enemies become very alike -- more alike than friends.

-Rajneesh

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!