Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
3/24/2020 12:07:08 AM

Johnsmallman's Blog

Our Spiritual Destination

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2020 12:26:04 AM

A Giant Leap Forward to Completing the Shift ∞The 9D Arcturian Council

a giant leap forward to complete the shift - the 9th dimensional arcturian council - channeled by daniel scranton channeler of archangel michael

A Giant Leap Forward to Completing the Shift ∞The 9D Arcturian Council, Channeled by Daniel Scranton

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are quite certain that you all are doing the best that you can under the circumstances that you are currently living in there on Earth. We also want you to know that when you summon energy, it is always delivered to you. You don’t have to do anything to earn it. It is yours to receive, and we all get very excited here in the higher realms when there is more asking for relief. Now would be an excellent time for all of you to get more interested in connecting with your guides. It is also a wonderful time for you to meditate more, to focus more within yourselves, and to seek to channel more energy in your physical bodies.

We want you to know that what you are experiencing right now are extreme growing pains there on Earth, but we also want you to understand that you are all growing. There is an opportunity, of course, for more growth to occur, especially within those of you who are awake. You have the ability to sense energy. You are also more likely to tune in and to know when you are running energy through you, and you have been working with the grid system that covers your entire planet for quite some time.

This is not a time to be over-thinking. This is not a time for speculation, for theories. And it is certainly not a time to be arguing with one another about whose perspective is right. When you use any belief that you have as a means of separating you from those who believe in something different, you are not taking the amount of growth that is available to you. The best way to grow is as a collective, as a unified whole. It is better for you to look for ways that you can connect to your fellow humans than it is for you to get into a debate about how the virus got started and what it means.

In fact, we invite you to recognize that no matter how strongly held your beliefs are, they may not be right. Let go of any attachment that you have to be right, and let go of those thoughts that tell you that you need to tell others how it is. And instead, reach within yourselves for that heartspace, that unconditional love, that healing energy, and that compassion that is available to you, even more so now that it is so needed. We, and others like us in the higher realms, are doing our part to help humanity, as we always do, but we need assistance from those like you on the planet.

And in order for you to be of greatest assistance, you need to have your hearts open, and that means you need to get out of your heads, to stop looking for the latest theories that are being put out there. And instead, just ask yourself, ‘How can I help those who are sick, those who are afraid, and those who are suffering loss at this time?’ Ask yourselves those questions, and you will take the exponential growth that is available to you. Consciousness is expanding and evolving, and that is inevitable. Whether you go along with that expansion and evolution is up to you. Know that humanity is making a quantum leap forward at this time and that you want to go along for the ride.

You do that best when you are at peace, when you are in acceptance, and when you are letting go of your attachment to being right. Instead, follow your hearts. We guarantee you that they are the path to the greatest ease and joy that you can experience as you move through this global crisis and take another giant leap forward to the completion of the shift in consciousness.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.”

/daniel scranton/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2020 12:50:46 AM

March 2020 Quantum Awakening Newsletter

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

From Your Hostess of Light with Love

The very vibration of fear is a living pulsing breathing entity that consumes one’s life force and light. Like the child’s game of telephone whispering ear-to-ear, the truth in the message gets construed into something completely unrecognizable. What has been whispering in your ear, what has you tossing, and turning every night, what has you so tired and stressed you can barely keep awake? The very living energy of fear has us all by the throat.

We as a planet have been using the word virus, antivirus and viral for years now calling to it like a rabbit spirit totem that fears everything above and below. We are Birthing the consciousness of our present worldly condition word by word, post by post, Tweet by tweet. We are all literally locked in a Fortress of fear of our own making. The energy of fear is Palpable and some days almost strong enough to knock you over. Waves or particles matters not, as fear penetrates all of earth, every living thing is affected by this lower vibration.

• We all reach into our ancient box of magical tricks looking for the answer, hoping we don’t pull that rabbit of fear, out of the hat. Dimensionally we twist and turn as we feel hung out to dry, no one to rescue the Earth, we feel all alone in the Universe. I personally have gone into every nook and cranny of every Power statement Mantra, Grid or thought since I began this walk of Light many moons ago digging deep in my memory and box of truths, like our very existence depends on it.

• This little ole Goddess is just one little candle of light,

• together we are a candelabra!

Every living person on Earth from pygmy to politician is speaking to their personal ‘big G god’! They now know how much a part of the whole they are. Every religion and spiritual thought form on Earth at this point in time is being honored as separate pieces of a multi-faceted mosaic and multi-dimensional puzzle of light. Like a Shri Yantra all the fine lines finely makes sense. Every prayer counts, every rosary bead counts, every holy candle lit counts and so it should be everyday of Our Lives upon this precious planet. No one alive ever wanted it to get to this point of planetary shift, what if this is the lesser of the possible planetary outcomes? All that is Holy Holds Us prayerfully in their Mighty hands of Light.

Needing nothing… Attracts everything…

Let go of the need and it will be fulfilled like magic

Everything we have believed, every meditation we have done, every prayer we have sent for another, every good deed and blessing we have accrued thru time now stands tall with us in a Clarion Call of divine intervention. This is a karmic cleanse, clearing of a planetary lineage beyond our ability to see the full perspective and dimensional shifts that it encompasses.

So many of us Old-Timers in the light thought we did that karmic wash over and over and over again but obviously it’s at a much deeper level than we realized. The very atomic structure of our human being and essence unravels like a ribbon in a child’s hair on a windy day. Everything is Shifting the DNA of the cells perspective into a place of observing and looking at itself from the inside out and the outside in.

We have always known that the very atomic structure of us at a Quantified level holds a Divine blueprint that is pure in nature and purpose, exhibiting itself always as a changing geometric structure like a snowflake that changes its costume every winter. Some people call this the Christ DNA or God Light, some people call this the Garden of Eden DNA, and some people don’t want to call it at all. It is within this stellar cellular place of livingness that houses a great Light that mimics the original birth and blue print of humanity. Hope in a cellular form!

I Believe in Victory Ascendancy of truth seekers

Overcoming of Opposition and difficulty

Divine aid in time of need

Intervention of a supernatural agency and in

Victory Insurmountable!

As the Winds of Change ruffle the ancient locks within our very DNA we look to A New Perspective, past the restored mammoths of old that nip at our evolutionary heels, But forward into a place that Humanity survives its own need for self-destruction. The hairs of our soul stand erect as we beef up, placing our armor, shields, and beliefs into our energy field anchoring them fully into our age old truths of bravery and courage.

This time is a great embarrassment for Humanity as what is held high in esteem is paper and value fleeting. This very thought and deed Amplified globally should tell all of the universe watching which ‘little g – god’ earth is worshiping and what state the union is really in. Like drinking from a bidet in another country all good sense flies out the window as fear possesses all.

Earth herself is being given a timeout. A time to reflect on what is important what lives high in the human heart and how deep the prayers are felt. Like a disobedient child the entire planet is sent to their room, To think about what they have done, to think about what they have created, and to think about what they will do with that creation In the near and new future.

We each go to our secret stash of power items pulling out all the cards so to speak to create healing grids, open healing portals, keep hope alive and most of all not to lose our very human hearts to fear. We believe so hard like our ruby slippers are our only shoes to wear. We click them for everything and everyone that we love.

The corona itself is a Halo and circle of light like a crown; we stand in a circle around the world ready to be what we were born to be. Those that have always believed beyond the shadow of a doubt stand without fear. Once again we are the last knight’s barricade; we are the Holy Ones that guard The Grail that lives in our heart and in the very Apex of our cell structure.

I CALL FORTH DIVINE LOVE TO PERFORM ANY MIRACLE

THAT IS NEEDED IN THIS SITUATION NOW!

We will hold the vows and codes from the beginning of time. we recognize this has been our mission all along, to become as an invaluable lighthouse through the storm of fears. To stand tall in what we know within our very being to be the most-high truth, most-high light and the most-high God.
    Even though we each vary in thread count, what we believe and hold to be truth weaves a tapestry of light that demands attention and sends a message that holds a lifeline.

We are the sons and daughters of light and we have strayed from the path with our earthen choices and life demands. Like one that walks through an active minefield our steps are tested lightly before we step Fully onto the next ground of creation. Walk through the Mind fields of this time like a well-trained bomb dog; sniff for what is hidden, what lurks in the shadow. Listen with the sensors of your body, every hair is an antenna every cell an universe. A call to duty is upon us issuing decrees like a commander to his Fleet of lightships.

• Like the jury is hung in decision a mistrial of cosmic proportion. Everything seems to be in slow motion when a quickening Is what is needed. Divine intervention is slow to decree its intent. We as humans Scamper in fear as if a large pied Piper has mesmerized us (It is the Chinese year of the Rat) and we follow unquestioningly. Everything we have been, everything we have done, everything we have thought, has not prepared us for the next decade or two.

We are being Rewritten from the inside out. Our core light must come to the surface and cloak us in liquid crystalline understandings that create a bridge for the biology to become of a higher vibration able to withstand the biological challenges and light deviations of the future.

• Remember “We are the champions my friends, and we’ll keep on fighting to the end, We are the Champions of the World.”

When things get tough and you feel like you’re drowning

don’t pray and swim to shore

but get out of the damn sinking boat

and ‘walk on water’.

Take back your power!

As the energies increase in propulsion and velocity we find our entire internalized fear pattern buttons being pushed. We feel it well up in our stomachs and stick in our throats, Feeling the adrenaline surge through our bodies even while sitting looking at a calm peaceful setting.

Fear marches across our minds trying to enter our hearts and our day. Making itself known in all of its visible and invisible forms. It points its rusty sword at our memories, our weaknesses, and our current life situation. We feel the uncertainty well up in us like a geyser hitting every chakra point as it gushes upward towards the heavens. Fear has us by the throat.

When fear is birthed a la carte or purposefully it has access to all points of our being except for our heart. It calls up every negative thought like a blue jay in flight; every thought seems to be obedient coming like a well-trained dog. Negativity is embellished by the pressing fear. Fear immobilizes; ask any deer in a headlight. Fear immediately shuts down the crown chakra keeping all thoughts from that point backward hostage like gold fish in a bowl.

Breathe deeply into your fears. Grab it by the jowls and squeeze until you get its full attention. Look at it face to face. Now breathe deeper and more from your center place, your heart light, a place fear cannot dwell.

• Now see all the vibrations of fear within you (there are many flavors and scents of fear) gathering like a hive of bees to a butterfly bush. Hold that concentrated image very still within your being. Now shrink that very image. Imagine a shower of the most beautiful love filled light giving all those fears a good scrubbing. See all that your fears (known and unknown) washed clean away revealing a brilliant center of Light. Now stand in front of that brilliant light breathing in deeply. Exhale and inhale again and again until you are filled with this healing light.

Congratulations you have just transmuted nasty ole viral fear into pure god light. Transmuting fear teaches us alchemy. Fear is a timeless teacher that lends itself to a shiny future. So the next time you find fear knocking on your door (or bashing it down) use your tools of light. Look it eye to eye… then transmute it into pure Light.

‘MY TIMELESS TOOLS OF LIGHT’

VIOLET FLAME INVOCATION

Mighty I AM Presence, Beloved God, My Heavenly Source, Please make manifest in me now the Sacred Violet Flame of Transmutation. Bring the Violet Flame into every cell, molecule and atom of my body filling me totally and completely.

Blessed Violet Flame blaze into my Heart and expand out and around all of my bodies, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, surrounding my entire Being with your Divine Grace, Love, Mercy and Forgiveness.

Transmute all karma, negative thoughts, actions, deeds and energy that I have ever created at any time, in all dimensions, on all levels, in all bodies, through all time and space, past, present and future, for all Eternity. Transmute everything that no longer serves me in body, mind and spirit; including false beliefs, lower emotions, and physical challenges.

Violet Flame transmute this current issue I wish to change in my life (describe issue). . . . turn it into (state desired result) Transmute anything and everything that stands in my way of embodying the Ascended Christ Being of That I AM.

Beloved Violet Flame turn all that has been transmuted Into the Gold and Platinum Light of God, the Christ Consciousness, The Light of God that never fails. Send this Gold and Platinum Light to me now, filling and surrounding my entire body with its Divine Radiance. Raise my vibration and frequency to the highest level possible for me at this time.

So Be It and So It Is.
Thank You God. Amen.

Great Invocation

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ* return to Earth.

From the center where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
The purpose which the Light Masters know and serve.

From the center which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And seal the door where evil dwells forever

Let Light and Love and Power

restore the Plan on Earth.(3 times)

FILL MY WORLD WITH VIOLET FIRE!

In the Name of the Almighty Presence of God “I AM”. Beloved Elohim, Arcturus, and Lady Diana, Archangel Zadkiel and Holy Lady Amethyst, Beloved Master Saint Germain and Lady Portia, all the Masters serving the Seventh Ray of Violet Fire to our Earth.
Great Powers of healing Purification and Spiritual strength serving on all the Twelve Rays… come forth now with the Angels of Transmuting Fire to intensify the Violet Fire for our sweet Earth.

FILL *MY WORLD WITH VIOLET FIRE

UNTIL IT MANIFESTS GOD’S DESIRE! (9x, quick tempo)

DON’T QUIT

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
Life is strange with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns
And many a failure comes about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow—
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out—
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell just how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit—
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2020 5:25:01 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday March 24, 2020

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, we understand that change can seem frightening to many of you. What we want you to understand is that your evolution is designed to move at exactly the pace that is perfect for you. If you are feeling frightened and resistant, you may find it helpful to substitute the words ‘unprecedented change’ with ‘beautiful unfoldment’, for that is also a very accurate description of the process you are in right now that may feel softer and easier for you to embrace. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

https://trinityesoterics.com/2020/03/23/daily-message-monday-march-23-2020/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2020 5:28:46 PM

GFP Newsletter - 3/23/2020

will's picture

I teach awareness -- not labeling, not categorizing. I teach awareness. I teach you to be fully aware in every situation, and act out of your awareness.

-Rajneesh

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!