Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/21/2019 12:48:27 AM

A Message to Lightworkers – May 17, 2019

This week’s guidance from the Ascended Masters, Galactics, Earth Elementals, Faery Elders, Angels, and Archangels known as the Collective:

COR: My friends, someone wrote in with a question recently.

They live in a European country that has suffered drought, as many places around the world have over the last few decades.

They ask, “We had serious drought problems last year and this spring so far. What can we do to balance the flow of rain? Is it real and possible to influence this?

“Have we no other option than to let go of what has to happen? Personally I do whatever I can, being a landscape-gardener with good plantings, never cutting trees, and creating flower meadows.

“It seems that my visualizations to attract rain are not strong enough. Perhaps it is a total change of the weather. I think this is probably one of these major challenges the Collective have spoken of.”

THE COLLECTIVE: Greetings, friends! We are pleased to have this moment to speak with you today.

Please be aware that it would be impossible for humanity and all beings upon the Earth to be experiencing change due to the Ascension process, and for the Earth Herself to not also be experiencing great changes.

You are aware of Her Ascension path, and though many moments and situations may feel imbalanced, we can assure you that there is a balance occurring in the background which you do not see.

We have spoken before of how Ascension is a form of birth, particularly for human form and consciousness, and for the Earth.

And we have many times spoken of how this can feel overwhelming, even frightening at times, as the mind in some moments feels to be far more expansive and far-reaching in its abilities, and at other times, finds it difficult to locate the car keys.

We would say, that the imbalances you are experiencing at present in mind, body, or spirit, do not alarm you so much as the imbalances that the Earth is exhibiting.

She is such a great body of land and water, and appears eternal from your vantage point, and there is a mass thought form traveling the Earth at present, that She might be suffering setbacks She cannot recover from.

You have indeed been given gifts such as being able to visualize and draw to you your higher good, and to influence the outpicturing of the higher good of others, including that of Earth.

Yet you have not been given those abilities in order to control another’s path, even when that seems to be for their own good.

This is difficult to accept, of course.

You may be visualizing the rain pouring down now in perfect amounts, and not see the beautiful outcome of that for several years yet.

Or you may not see it at all, while in a human body.

In fact, it is your presence that anchors healing and refreshment for the Earth, far more than outer elements and their shifts and changes.

This is what the Earth needs now—healing Light sent from your heartspace, and your belief in and encouragement of Her, just as you would send to anyone in need of your support and kindness.

If you can for a moment each day, image a great flow of higher Light pouring into the Earth to sustain Her through the pressures and shifts She is undergoing.

Photo by Kenji Kumara

This will greatly assist Her in traveling Her Ascension journey with calm and encouragement, even inspiration.

You yourself know the difference between being on your own as you face a great challenge, and receiving the Love and support of a friend, family member, or colleague who says just the right thing to sustain you through a difficult moment.

This is indeed one of the major challenges of your era—to remain calm as you see the Earth in the throes of Transformation, throwing off the toxicity of so many thousands of years of damage and disrespect by those desiring to subdue Her energies and consciousness.

Know that your Love and the Love of millions of others is sustaining Her, even through the greatest drought, fire, flood, freeze, quake, or eruption.

You would not dream of disturbing the growth pattern of a plant or a tree, even if some of those growth phases seemed strange or even troubled.

Knowing the journey from seedling to powerful, tall tree, you would respect all phases of that growth and support it happily, assuring it, with proper care and trust in its natural processes, that All Is Well.

And that the less comfortable phases of its growth are even desirable, considering the final outcome.

This is how all of us feel watching all of you at times, in your own challenges.

Yes, it would be a simple enough thing to reach down and “fix” things and make them OK and normal again.

Yet that would be an insult, and a great regression—something so many of you rue as you look at the state of human rights all over the world at present.

A “rescue” of any kind would be to affirm that you are weak, that you need to be controlled in some way, or that you were born into this demanding era by mistake.

That you need to be rescued because clearly, your life is out of your control.

We would never do this, for the opposite is true.

Photo by Lynne Newman

As powerful co-Creators you came at this exact time knowing your Ascension journey would be difficult and painful at some points, yet liberating and expansive at other times.

You came to heal that which in past lives had never been healed.

To release that which is not your own authentic self but a false self, created out of fear and necessity in times of trauma.

And you came to release all influences and interferences sitting in your energies that hold you back from knowing the true power of your own soul, and its higher purpose on this Earth.

And so, we would suggest that you allow the Earth Her own shifts and patterns—even those which seem to be experienced due to outer meddling in Her affairs by the old power structure.

They do not have the last say in Her Ascendancy, any more than they would in yours.

We will not permit Her free will (or yours) to be so fully usurped that ultimate destruction results.

Of course visualize the rain coming down, because all healing images are empowering and beautiful!

Yet release the need for results and outcomes—leave these to Earth Herself.

She is more at home in this process than you might imagine, and envisions for Herself all that is needed for Her healing and renewal.

She is also being assisted by many thousands of extra-planetary helpers of every variety.

She is on Her way, as are you.

And “All manner of things shall be well.”

Namaste, dear ones! We are with you, always.

Copyright 2019, Caroline Oceana Ryan

If you repost, please maintain the integrity of this information by reprinting it exactly as you find it here, and including the link to the original post. Thank you.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2019 1:06:55 AM

May Full Moon – The Beginning of 5D

Mahala

This upcoming full moon is on Saturday May 18 at 2:11 PM PST. This is also the culmination of the Wesak festival that has been in effect for a few days now. This celebration goes on for almost a week before it culminates at the time of the full moon. This festival is celebrated in a valley in Tibet every year and is considered the celebration of the Buddha. It is always at the time of the full moon in Taurus. The exact time of the full moon is when the people who are at that celebration send out a large wave of love to the whole world. There is normally a large Wesak celebration at Mt Shasta here in the USA although this year it was cancelled because of illness. If you are not familiar with this celebration, check out this video: The Three Full Moon Festivals of Spring.

This year Wesak is a very important event because our Sun will be lined up with Alcyone, the central sun of the Pleiades Star system. Our Earth is the eighth star in the Pleiades star system and it takes our Earth 26,000 years to go around the sun Alcyone. Saturday, May 18 will be the end of a 26,000-year cycle and we then enter the golden age of 5D energy. This will be the age of love and Unity Consciousness.

There will be other interesting aspects at this full moon. Uranus and Venus will be conjunct on 3-4 degrees of Taurus. Uranus will be on 3 degrees and that is the degree of a gradual expansion of individual consciousness. Venus will be on 4 degrees Taurus and that is the degree of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. That sounds good to me.

Vesta (great power) will be conjunct Eris (goddess of chaos) on this full moon and that aspect will make a perfect square to Pluto, Saturn, and the South Node. It looks like there will still be more things coming up from the past that needs to be looked at and released for those who are still stuck in the energy of fear. This energy will also affect our government in the USA because Saturn, Pluto and the South Node are all in Capricorn. The South Node is on the degree of the fulfillment of the individual’s creative function through their participation in a group performance of a transcendent realization of unity. This full moon looks like it will be a wonderful time to meditate and join with other people who are also meditating to bring in Unity Consciousness.

This past New Moon on May 4, 2019 was the opening of the doorway to Dove energy which is the energy of love. In the book called “The Book of Knowledge-The 64 Keys of Enoch” there is a picture that shows where the Dove ships will land at the time of the end. That picture is on page 315 in the Book of Knowledge. There are 12 places where these ships will land or be seen by people. There are also 12-star systems connected to the Andromeda council and they have 12 huge ships, one from each star system. The “Galactic Confederation” is part of this Council. One of these landing sites is Vancouver Island which is just north of Seattle.

I woke up at 4:00 AM last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings with a very bright light shining through my bedroom window. I got up to see what was going on and there was this huge round white light in the sky outside my bedroom window. I watched as little lights came off this ship and flew around the sky. On Friday morning there were arcs of light around this ship as they put on a really nice light show. It was very beautiful. I think it was one of the large Galactic ships from Arcturus, which is connected to the Andromeda Council, because I was on a small ship from Arcturus in January of 1994. The Arcturians decided to help us in August of 2011 when they took out the dark base that was the control center of the dark ones located in the handle of the Big Dipper. The Arcturus ships are still helping us. They are the guardians of our solar system.

On Friday May 10 at 9:11 pm a dual time-line shift occurred in the Etheric space surrounding Planet Earth. These shifts are intelligently orchestrated and are a literal switch-off of the Universe and back on again. The purpose of this shift was to merge all artificial timelines back to the one true New-Earth Time-line. I have been waiting for the Universe to blink on and off again for many years. It finally happened. This information is from a posting on Facebook called “The Event – The Return of the Lemurians!

I received an email in 2010 about the 13th gate and the Aqua ray. The 13th Gate Bio-Circulatory system has been connected and is being held down by a very small group of embodied Cosmic Ascended Masters that can hold one or more of the Aqua Ray/Blue Ray levels of coding. This 13th gate opening was to connect into the Andromeda Core to access the star body of the original body of Mother Earth. This was an inner core alignment to the inner core of the Mother Earths body in Andromeda, of which the ultraviolet liquid plasma field is generated from the crystal in the Aqualine Sun through the Andromeda core.

The guardians are calling this aspect of Mother Aquamarine Ray energy, a magnetic force powering up in our Earth Core. This is similar to the understanding that we have poked a hole in the mind-controlled frequency fence NET and reconnected our handshake hub to reconnect with the Mother Arc, the Aqua Ray, and the Aqualine Sun through the Andromeda Core. Now Mother Earth can heal herself to its Original Divine Blueprint.

Through our Beloved Mother Arc we are now able to access the Aurora fields, the Aqualine Sun, as well as the plasma rays of the Seven Sacred Suns, which are the Krystal Liquid Luminal light. When the Mother Arc 13th Gateway was ignited in the Earth core, the inner gates which connect to Andromeda were opened through the Crystal Core of the Earth. The protectors of the Crystal Core are of these Krystic races called Aquaferions or Aquari lines. This activation happened way back in 2010.

The predominant Andromeda Star Gate is located in the Aegean Sea area, between Greece and Turkey. This gate was reactivated and aligned with the New Earth grids in 2013 to provide the Andromeda Key or light Codes to Earth. As these light codes are received on the Earth and integrated into the Higher Consciousness, they will assist us in the manifestation of the New Earth.

Here is another link to a very interesting article by Ria Aurora Athena Ash New Galactic & Planetary Update!

We are so lucky to be here at this particular time period to be able to watch all of the changes that are happening. Who knows what will happen next, especially in the next seven years with Uranus in Taurus. There will be so many changes they will totally amaze everyone. We will be living on a 5D Earth and will be able to access many other dimensions. The energy of magic and miracles will be available to us all year. Love to all of you and have a very Happy Full Moon. So Be It!

***** Mahala Gayle *****

I would like to thank everyone who donated to my dentist fund. I now have a root canal and a partial crown. Next week I will get my new crown and I will have a whole new tooth. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

My husband is doing much better and is almost out of pain. Blessings to all of you. I love you!

I can be reached at planetalert@hotmail.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2019 5:48:06 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/20/2019

will's picture

The priests have been very mean, because they discovered something tremendously significant for themselves: divide a man, split a man, make him basically schizophrenic and you always remain in power. A divided man is a weak man. An undivided man, an individual, has strength -- strength to accept any adventure, any challenge.

-Rajneesh

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2019 6:05:20 PM

Moving Mountains

Galactic Free Press's picture

The creation of your life and what you want rests with you. Yes, on occasion, there have been outside influences that have changed your path but, you get to choose to remain by the wayside or jump back into the game. Today, you are being asked to ponder exactly what that means to you. Do you wish to remain static due to circumstances that have been presented to you or will you find your way back and continue manifesting what you desire in your life? The Universe understands that things have not always been easy, however, the tools you need to change for the better have also been provided. My dearest child, it is time to get to work! (Smiling) If you choose, you can move mountains! ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2019/05/20/moving-mountains-2/

Category:

The Creator Writings

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2019 6:23:11 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday May 21, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

Acceptance is the element that paves the way to peace. You find acceptance through faith and trust. So if you wish to experience more peace in your life, start to explore how you can deepen your faith and trust, which will naturally lead to acceptance, which will open the door to the peace you seek. These core elements always work together beautifully and reliably, and with your wisdom and understanding you can use them as a system of energetic adjustment and unfoldment to take you where you wish to be. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/05/21/daily-message-tuesday-may-21-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!