Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/17/2019 7:28:35 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/16/2019

will's picture

Only silence communicates the truth as it is. Please get ready as soon as possible, so that we can just be together, merging into each other's energies, being lost in each other. And miracles are possible. What I cannot say in years can be communicated in a single moment of silence, and what can never be said can transpire when between me and you there is no barrier of thought -- when my silence and your silence are just present to each other, mirroring each other just as two mirrors mirror each other.

My real work has not yet started. I am just preparing the ground, preparing the people who will be able to take part in the real work. This is just the preliminary stage. So don't waste time, get ready for great things, great things are waiting for you. But the only readiness from your side will be a tremendous silence -- and then there will be no need to talk at all.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2019 11:19:08 PM

Stay Focused & Calm

Galactic Free Press's picture

Many of you have noticed that today’s energy brings a certain gravitas. This is a reminder that, as always, The Universe (and its continual shifting) has great things in store for humankind. (Smiling) Before the anxiety of not knowing kicks in, please keep this in mind; change may not always be easy but, it is needed for a greater understanding of how to heal your world.

As you make choices for your everyday life, remember that you are also working with a multitude of others toward a peace and tranquility your Earth has never known. Stay focused, calm and carry an awareness in your heart that, even though it may feel challenging in this moment, what you have always longed for is on the way. ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2019/05/16/stay-focused-calm/

Category:

The Creator Writings

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2019 11:53:45 PM

Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message | May 17, 2019

This extract is based on historical facts and information from Kryon. It is most informative about a period that had a great bearing upon our present time, and enables us to place events in their proper order so that they are historically correct. Going back further completes the picture by confirming that previously there were highly advanced civilizations that have come and gone.

EXTRACT FROM A MESSAGE BY KRYON.

About 11,000 years ago, at the end of the last glacial age, a mini ice age if you wish, there were things happening on this planet and you can search for this and you will find it. These things have to do with what I will call an unusual plasmic activity in the atmosphere. The magnetic grid was much, much different. Mass ejections from the Sun, and the kinds of things that the movies are made of would arrive and hit this planet’s magnetic field. This would charge it with different kinds of plasma. It’s there for you to see in science history. It’s in the ice cores, and in the magnetics you would measure in the layers of the earth.

It was different then and I want to tell you what it caused. First of all, it caused a lot of death. We’ve told you this before, and we told you that, in part, Humans created it. Humanity has gone through at least four stages of civilization through different ages and have almost terminated each time. You may recall that your prophecies some years ago had you in a final war at the millennium, with mass destruction. It didn’t happen. That was number four, moving to number five. The year 2013 and beyond is number five. We’ve told you about looking at number three in “unknown history”. You won’t find anything easily that I’m speaking of, and the history wasn’t obliterated through weapons; rather, it was through plasma discharge – nature. But way before this, your planet had an atmosphere that was alive in a different way through the Sun’s activity (the heliosphere), and it charged the magnetic grid in a way where humanity was able to develop DNA to at least 50%. Remember, you’re at 30% to 35% at the moment. “Wait a minute, Kryon, you mean we went backwards?” Yes. eventually you will find evidence of this – an advanced civilization.

If you’ve had lifetimes where you felt you were part of an advanced civilization, you were. This is because your consciousness was advanced, not your technology. (Say that again slowly). You could do things with your consciousness that you can’t do now, and you could do them easily. You could heal your own body with your own consciousness. There were those who could create actual matter out of nothing, all this, through advanced thinking, not mechanical devices. We are giving you a principle that hasn’t really been thought of yet: “Consciousness is physics. It’s a real, measurable field that affects physical reality.” Ever crashed your computer when you were angry or put out a lightbulb? How? It’s physics!

Yes, you were there, not with flying cars and anti-gravity, but with a wisdom and high physics that you remember well. You remember advanced wisdom and consciousness. There is a reason for the fact you can intuitively remember all of this. It’s in your Akash! Listen to me, for this is the lesson today: You’re not covering new ground as you evolve – listen to me – you are instead bringing forward what you had. You are going back to achieve the future! Your Akash is slowly awakening since you passed 2012. There is already a pattern or template for this advanced reality, and you lived it eons ago. This Akashic pattern exists within you to fast track the evolution that you are going through now. You’ve been there before! Old soul, what you remember is an advanced civilization way before 10,000 years ago. But the seeds of it are starting to pattern themselves again. It’s not new, and it’s not unknown, and your Akash knows it. Your body’s Innate knows it. What has been will again be reality and for you it won’t be new. You’re coming back to it. We’ve talked about Atlantis, and we’ve talked about the fact that not all of you, not millions of you, could have all been on one sinking island! Yet you all believe you were. There’s a metaphor there for the destruction of humanity for many reasons, and it was real, and you all went through it. Most of you were destroyed through these times, and that was civilization number three. Number two had its own reasons, mostly earth based. Then there was the start-over of civilization number four (your current 11,000-year-old history). So everything you attribute to Human civilization, all 11,000 years of it, is actually the fourth civilization. I know this sounds very odd, but even some of the wise ancient information from the indigenous of your planet know these things. It’s part of their teaching.

Dear ones, your civilization has been here for 50,000 years. Science will someday agree that there appears to be lost history and see it for what it is. You’re not that young! Many of your souls are very old and wise, and you’ve been here a long time. Your Akashic record is filled with these kinds of things. Do you see what I am saying today? You’ve got the building blocks of the future because you experienced it in the past! Because of this, you’re not going to be afraid of it, and when you start to experience it, it’s going to be something that is comfortable to you. I want you to look in the eyes of the indigo children for a moment. Those who are young souls are confused. But those who are old souls are confident! Perhaps too confident? They’re not looking around or frightened that they are different. They’re instead looking at you and wondering why you are not scared since you are so… old energy! They’ve been through this before! they are old souls and they are remembering what is coming. and in their confidence, you can see it. Don’t let their countenance fool you. They are not headstrong. They simply are awakening to something they “remember” in a planet that hasn’t seen it for a long, long time.

END OF EXTRACT.

I leave you with love and blessings, and may the Light brighten your days and path to completion. This message comes through my Higher Self.

In Love and Light.

Mike Quinsey.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2019 6:56:40 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/17/2019

will's picture

Longing in its purity is divine, longing when it longs for nothing is divine.

The moment an object of the longing arises, it becomes mundane. Longing is a pure fire that purifies, longing is a smokeless fire, a smokeless flame. But the moment it becomes attached to any object whatsoever -- worldly, otherworldly; money, meditation, God, nirvana, it doesn't matter -- any object, and the longing is no more pure, it is contaminated by the object. Then the object becomes more important than the longing itself. Then the longing is only a means, it is no more the end in itself.

And the whole effort of sannyas is to help you drop all objects of longing. Longing will not disappear -- in fact, the more objects are dropped, the more intense, the more total the longing will become, because the energy involved in the objects will be released. And there comes a moment when one is simply thirsty -- not thirsty for something, but just simply thirsty. Hungry -- not hungry for something, just a pure fire of longing. And that very pure fire consumes you, reduces you to ashes. And out of that, something new is born.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2019 7:08:34 PM

Daily Message ~ Saturday May 18, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

We have spoken about the power of the conscious pause – taking a moment before deciding a course of action. That is an excellent practice before your proceed in any direction in your life. But where this tool is particularly powerful is if you can remember to use it when you are triggered.

When you are triggered something has happened that makes you feel powerless, afraid, reactive, and often irrational. It is forgetting you are a sovereign being who is in charge of your own energetics and a powerful creator. It has activated a wound that is seeking your attention and that was created before you knew and operated through your own authentic power, usually from a childhood or pastlife experience.

If you find yourself triggered, the first thing we advise is that you simply stop and breathe. If you can, remove yourself from the situation. Understand that what you are dealing with has many more layers that what is presenting, which is why your reaction is so strong. Create a safe space for yourself to assess and explore, and consciously decide to take no action until you are back in a better state of alignment.

Once you have removed yourself from the situation and can recognize you are safe in your right now moment, we urge you to begin to explore your reaction. Understand that you have defaulted into a less empowered response that does not reflect the capable person you are today.

Take the time to remember what you know and to use the tools you have developed along your journey. Understand there is a gift in this for you and an opportunity to respond in a completely different way. Then ask yourself the key question, “What would an empowered person do?”

You will know. This one key question will allow you to connect with your inner wisdom that has been there all along and allow you to experience and guide yourself in a whole new way. And that, Dear Ones, is choosing to break your patterns and put your own mastery into action. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/05/18/daily-message-saturday-may-18-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!