Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
12/4/2018 6:58:52 PM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday December 4, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Today we would like to offer you an analogy that will help you better understand the energies of 2018 into 2019.

This year of transformation is much like deciding it is time to renovate your home because the style is no longer working for you or you would like to improve the energy to better match your needs and your current taste. The first phase is the realization it is time to let the old go because it is no longer supporting you like it used to.

The next step is to assess what you would like to change, what elements you would like to keep, and what needs to be done in order to prepare for the new. You may need to take down walls or rip up floors. You may need to take things down to the basics and redo electrical or plumbing systems or change materials in order to do it right so it will be healthy and sustain you for many years moving forward.

Even though progress is being made it can be frustrating because much of it is going on in areas that ultimately won’t even show. It is messy and inconvenient. You might discover things that need to be addressed that you weren’t aware of before. There might be delays. But slowly but surely with consistent effort, the jobs start to be completed and a new structure starts to take form.

Dear Ones, 2019 is when you finally get to choose the colours, pick up the paint brush, decorate, and finally enjoy the beauty of your vision and desired results. The prep work had to be done, and done properly, so the new would be solid and sustainable. Because you have taken the time to do the foundational steps properly, they won’t need to be addressed again, and you can focus on the more joyful aspects of creation. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/12/04/daily-message-tuesday-december-4-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2018 11:51:50 PM

GFP Newsletter - 12/3/2018

will's picture

Trust is possible only if first you trust in yourself. The most fundamental thing has to happen within you first. If you trust in yourself you can trust in me, you can trust in people, you can trust in existence. But if you don't trust in yourself then no other trust is ever possible.

And the society destroys trust at the very roots. It does not allow you to trust yourself. It teaches all other kinds of trust -- trust in the parents, trust in the church, trust in the state, trust in God, ad infinitum. But the basic trust is completely destroyed. And then all other trusts are phony, are bound to be phony. Then all other trusts are just plastic flowers. You don't have real roots for real flowers to grow.

The society does it deliberately, on purpose, because a man who trusts in himself is dangerous for the society -- a society that depends on slavery, a society that has invested too much in slavery.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2018 12:03:07 AM

Answers Ep. XX – Guides and Teachers – The Council

Answers Ep. XX – Guides and Teachers – The Council

There are many questions about the sources of channeled messages, about what you call guides and teachers. We have chosen one of the many.

“There are many folks who channel , some channel individual energies/entities… others0 channel multiple beings that act as a group.. for example The Council, Abraham? Etc. Are these all separate beings/ or the same just known by different names and is the advice they give all pointing us humans in the same direction? Thanks!”

Understand that ‘The Council’ is not a name we gave ourselves. We have explained, as has our channel, in previous messages, the it is a name he asked to call us by when he tried to explain his experience of us. We do not need names here, but we do understand your need to have a way to identify us when you do not feel the energy of us. But also understand that when you give a name to something, you impose the limits of your understanding upon it. We answer this question in order to expand those limits somewhat.

For some time we have spoken in ways that encourage you to see past your dimensional paradigm and attempt to increasingly realize that separations are not reality, but are only communication tools, at best. In a linear language you need those concepts to help you explain things. It is therefore confusing to you if we truthfully answer to all of your above questions with a yes.

Perhaps the best way for us to illustrate what we are saying is to use your own selves as an example. There is a field of energy called John. There is another called Becky. They appear to you, and you experience them in your awareness, as separate. Yet it is beginning to be accepted by most of you that John and Becky are conscious fields that participate in family, in neighborhood, in town, country, etc. – all the way up to All. Each of those is also a field.

That is where this message is heading – all the way up to All. It will be easier for you to wrap your mind around this if you think of these guides and teachers in terms of functions and purposes. The Abraham has a purpose. The Council of Nine has a purpose. But do you understand that on these planes, an intelligence can be anywhere it is needed at the speed of thought? It can also be everywhere it is needed. Can be and is.

Now, are we all pointing you in the same direction? We will answer in this way. It is obvious that there is an entire spectrum of energies in the universe. There is lower than where you are. There is where you are. There is higher beyond your ability to comprehend. Yet you are made to evolve into that comprehension. And you contain a spark of divinity that drives you to that end. And our role is to help you in that endeavor.

Further, we would ask you to ask yourselves, what if these who communicate with us, are us? If I am not separate from humanity, am I separate from other times? Other planes? Other dimensions? What will happen when my awareness expands?

Let us help you expand your thinking a bit further from what you know. “What is possible for me if what these teachers and guides are saying is true? What may be ahead for me that I cannot even imagine? Am I ready and willing to find out?”

That, dear family, is our purpose. Find that part of yourselves that is already where we are. Begin by accepting that there is such a being that you are actually a part of. It is a process. You are in that process.

Thank you for the insightful questions.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2018 12:24:18 AM

There is No Telling

God said:

Beloved, you are here on Earth to go more deeply into life and love. No longer do you skate so intently on the top layers of life. Sometimes, as your heart falls more deeply into love with Oneness, you simultaneously divest less of yourself into the surface world. The world doesn’t have the hold on you as much as it once did, and you may tend to experience this as a lessening of love. It is more like a lessening of attachment. Change in perspective can take some getting adjusted to.

Once upon a time, you jumped up and down every time you saw a choo-choo train. Once upon a time, you were pulled to shiny things and to shaking rattles.

No one was saddened when you were growing up and your baby teeth fell out and your second teeth grew in.

It can be that as you delve more into the realm of Oneness, your excitement in the world becomes less. At one time, you loved to go out to eat, and now you may not be into eating out so much. This comes upon you. There are no have to’s here. What comes, comes. What becomes, becomes. What is, is. You may be more joyously drawn to quiet moments and going out not quite so much. There is no telling.

What you gravitate to may change, not from your intention, but of life’s own accord. Life seems to have its ins and outs.

Once upon a time, you were driven to go east or west or north or south. Life has a mind of its own.

Sometimes life criss-crosses and turns itself upside-down. Other ways of awakening enter your life, and what grabs your attention may be different from what used to, and this is okay.

You could enter a whole new career, and this may come as a surprise to you. Applaud life dressed up as well as life dressed down. Accept unbounded life. Your life doesn’t have to be pinned down. You can become an adventurer, or life can settle down to whatever it decides to. This is life.

A friend might say your chart has changed. Something changed. Your acquaintance with life has changed. Life doesn’t have to be as it always seemed to be. Life is new, and you may be new, and new it is, and life is good as it is. Each life has is own biography.

I have been saying there is no telling quite a bit recently. Change comes as it comes. There may be no pre-telling.

I speak of world life now. Your inner life moves forward, perhaps out of sight, yet your inner life moves forward even though you may not have been looking. You will catch up to it, or your inner life will catch up to you.

Not everything has to be unprecedented. The unexpected also has its place in life.

I give you My stamp of approval. Oneness exists when you are thinking about it or not. I am with you no matter what. And your life is taking a turn regardless. You are going Heavenward quite on your own.

Life is good. You will catch up to life. Life is just around the corner waiting for you with aplomb, just as life is meant to be. Even as you may not have been totally aware, you may not be all that surprised either.

You may be at a picnic, yet you may speculate you are in some travail.

Think less, Beloved. Listen to your heart more and your mind less.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-no-telling.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2018 9:01:47 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday December 5, 2018

If you are wishing to draw a straight line, the most important factor is to keep your eye on the target mark. By doing so, all your body’s systems will work together to cooperate in reaching that final destination. There is no real thought involved with the motion itself, rather, it is an act of faith and trust that all will come together and do their individual jobs to make it happen. You choose the goal and move into the action of unfoldment to reach it. You might make an adjustment or two on the way, but you will reach your target in a fairly direct fashion.

The same it is with your manifestations. Choose the essence of what it is you would like to experience and allow all systems to come together to lead you there. You do not need to know what each individual step is, the flow will activate and find the way. Your job is to simply lead through your focus, which is your blessing of continuation, and not stall yourself with the whys and hows. That is the specialty of the universe, and it is our greatest service and joy to orchestrate it all for you. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!