Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/14/2018 6:18:24 PM

Hilarion Captures the Experience

In the course of researching the subject of forgiveness, I came across a quote from Hilarion that absolutely captured my own experience.

I’d like to look at it here.

“There is coming a time when the force of love upon the planet will be so great, that all old stubborn issues and traumas from the past will just fade from people’s consciousness. This will help to facilitate a new way of being for all of humanity. There will no longer be an endless list of infractions that one individual has committed against another. There will only be acceptance and forgiveness, with people understanding that love erases all that went before.” (1)

“There is coming a time when the force of love upon the planet will be so great….” Yes, as the energies increasingly rise, the force of love will also increase until it reaches a level where it triggers off what follows.

“… That all old stubborn issues and traumas from the past will just fade from people’s consciousness.” After my heart opening in March of 2015, I felt an inner tsunami of love that (temporarily) swept away ego and all my concerns.

It may be a fading away for the general populace; for me it was a torrential flood that swept everything before it. The end result was the same.

“This will help to facilitate a new way of being for all of humanity.” This will bring in a new way of being – a way of being that’s saturated in love.

“There will no longer be an endless list of infractions that one individual has committed against another.” Replacing it would be an overwhelming torrent of love which commands our attention and completely satisfies us. In the face of it, no one will have any recollection of a perpetration or infraction committed against them, no lists, no resentful memories.

“There will only be acceptance and forgiveness.” When you have everything you’ve always wanted – endless, limitless love and all that it brings with it – what’s to reject and resent? Nothing. Forgiveness is assumed. There would be no grounds to withhold it. It would seem humorous to think of it. As I said elsewhere, forgiveness itself would end up forgotten from lack of use.

I haven’t come across a passage elsewhere that captures what I experienced as precisely as Hilarion does here.

And soon we’ll all experience it.

Footnotes

(1) Hilarion, March 30, 2014, athttp://www.therainbowscribe.com/hilarionsweeklymessage.htm

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2018 6:25:03 PM

14 Nov Daily Message ~ Wednesday November 14, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Do you find yourself secretly wishing to be rescued in some way? The desire to be rescued from yourself is letting you know two things. First, that is an area of your life that is inviting you to step into your authentic power. It is also a cry from your inner child for healing, safety, reassurance, and guidance from you in that area. (The desire to be rescued in some way is what makes people seek authoritarian leaders. Authoritarian leaders know this, so they will often feed fear or people’s illusion of powerlessness in order to maintain their position. As people shift into being willing to embrace their own authentic power, you will see your world leaders change as a reflection of this change in consciousness.)

As you have learned from your journey thus far, the whole process is about coming Home to yourself, to your love, to your truth, and embracing your divine capability. The good news is, you have done so much work the areas still looking for your love and attention are becoming rarer, and when they come up it is more informative than it is triggering. You are all doing an outstanding job, moving and growing in these unprecedented energies! ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2018 12:34:37 AM

GFP Newsletter - 11/13/2018

will's picture

Reality is a mystery, it is not a question to be asked. It is a mystery to be lived, a mystery to be experienced, a mystery to be loved, a mystery to be dissolved in, to be drowned in.

I am answering you, not to answer but to simply destroy the question. I am not a teacher.

The teacher teaches you; the master does not teach you, he helps you unlearn.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2018 1:14:28 AM

Wondrous Strange...

God said:

Beloved, We as One emanate from a spiral. Your spine resembles a spiral. What are spirals made of but connected circles winding and unwinding? Spirals are flexible and bounce. My children take joy in bouncing. Nowhere does nature toss around flat right angles.

Nature certainly does seem to have ideas of its own that you become used to and favor. You love nature landscapes, and you love color. On occasion you admire a monotone landscape enormously as though its uniqueness speaks to your soul.

You love that you can skate on frozen water. To your delight, ice becomes a skating palace. Sometimes you may indeed believe I tease you.

How can the Universe be so varied on the same planet? There are deserts in Arabia and Fjords in Norway and lands of snow where snow never melts.

In this land called Earth, how can anyone be bored? How can any day be routine in a land where the sun shines and surprises are afloat?

Nevertheless, you do have your choice and you are free to see differently. Sometimes you would adore the idea of going back to sleep. At the same time, there are nights when you might like to stay up all night.

Regardless, all is well. All does not have to be as expected. Well, of course the Created World offers so much diversity and meadows as yet not discovered.

There are days when you might like to just as well to go east as any other direction or none of the standard ones. Of course, you would love to climb the stairway to Heaven if you only had a clue. You have heard that someday you will fly. Then what will the birds do? Accompany you, perhaps, and sing to you in amusement?

Tell Me, what is not possible when nothing is impossible? You’re not sure you want to walk on air. You have tried walking on your hands. You are game at lots of things, and you also may be more diverse than you really want to be.

Some people have swum in a pond when it is freezing cold weather and say they find it invigorating.

The idea that the lame will walk holds great appeal.

To be a soul without having to be stuck in a body holds attraction. In effect, on Earth, to be visibly attached to your body seems to be the only way to stay alive.

As much as your pulse can be taken, this doesn’t always indicate that you are truly alive or that you are fascinated with life at any given moment. How can this be when there is such a feast going on in the whole wide world? You may have traveled to all the lands in the world, and still you haven’t begun to see it all or know what difference it makes to you. Yes, you live and love, yet even great travels and other events recede.

Practically speaking, you get on a ship, and you get off a ship. You embark and debark. Yes, you can return to the same ship, yet you can’t quite return again as who you once were.

This reality, relegated solely to world reality, has greater borders than logical reality may provide.

“Wondrous strange…there are more things on Heaven and Earth than has been thought of in your philosophy, Horatio…” said Hamlet..

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2018 6:26:26 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday November 15, 2018

If you would consciously choose to find something to appreciate in every person or situation you come across, you would shift from the wariness you have been conditioned to approach life from that perpetuates resistance and separation, to a positive focus that nurtures acceptance and inclusion. If you understand that your focus is your blessing of continuation, you can see how this approach has the ability to create a profound shift in your life. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/11/15/daily-message-thursday-november-15-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!