Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/11/2018 8:21:10 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday November 11, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

What if you replaced the old, very common vow, “I will never trust again” with a new declaration like “I trust wisely and with discernment”? The replacement would feel much more comfortable to you because it aligns with what you truly wish to create, which is not separation but rather safe connection. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/11/11/daily-message-sunday-november-11-2018/

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2018 12:51:57 AM

GFP Newsletter - 11/10/2018

will's picture

All questions are silly and so are all answers. Questions come out of the mind like leaves come out of the trees. Questions are part of the mind that has to be dropped; questions keep the mind nourished.

A question is really a search for food. The answer is the food. The question is a groping:

the mind is feeling hungry, it wants to be strengthened, it wants to be fed, it searches for food. Wherever it can find something satisfying... any answer that makes the mind knowledgeable, that gives the mind the feeling "Now I know," functions as a food. And the mind can go on and on asking, collecting answers, becoming knowledgeable.

The more knowledgeable the mind is, the more difficult it is to drop it. And it has to be dropped, because unless questioning ceases in you, you will never be silent. Unless questioning disappears totally, you will not find that space, that serenity, that stillness, which can make you aware of who you are, and of what this reality is.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2018 1:49:51 AM

Archangel Gabriel via Shanta Gabriel: Anchoring the Grounded Presence of Divinity within You

Shanta Gabriel

Dear Ones,

From the beginning of time there have been clear moments when the Portals of Awakening open for those who are called. The 11:11 Gateway is a collective, high-frequency portal to assist the evolution of consciousness on the Earth at this time.

This year there is an extra boost empowered by the fact that the numerology of 2018 is also an 11. The coding for this rare 11:11:11 Gateway is one that allows you to anchor the Grounded Presence of Divinity through your body for the evolution of all humanity. As you do this, not only do you create greater Wholeness within yourself, you become a Bridge from Heaven to Earth, in harmony with the Archangels of Light.

The Archangels stand at the 11:11:11 Gateway to empower you with loving strength and courage as you walk through the portal. Those who are attracted to this time of Grace, can avail themselves of the opportunity to soar, greatly inspired by the Angelic Dimensions. This conscious dedicated action, in harmony with Divine Light, will accelerate the evolution of consciousness within your own life and on the planet now.

We will offer prayers and visualizations at the end of this message to empower your own Light-filled 11:11:11 Ceremony. It is highly encouraged that you work with at least one other person in sacred space to honor the 11:11 Portal. You have been coded within for this awakening moment. It is another step in your evolution, one with great power and support.

The 11:11:11 Gateway opens the way to Divine Union within yourself. The intentions you hold for this time of your life are paramount as the Archangels stand ready to welcome you into the creative power of Grounded Presence anchoring your Divinity.

Retraining your responses and guiding the fearful thoughts that may plague your days are only a prayer away. Each prayer raises your vibrational frequencies and could be the one that unleashes the critical mass for Spontaneous Evolution within your life and on the planet. Imagine that your prayer is the turning point – the key that fits the codes for your Divine Self.

Gateway to Wholeness

As you walk through the Archangels’ 11:11:11 Portal, you will be synchronizing both the higher and lower expressions of yourself to ground your most authentic, blended and empowered Divine Self. This is a connection to your Soul that will allow you to more fully access and express your Divinity bringing forth your highest Soul’s Destiny.

Call in support from the Archangels and know that you are being inspired, guided and led through the 11:11:11 Gateway with full honor and respect for all the awakening energy you have brought to the world during this time of massive change. And so it is.

Shanta Gabriel for Archangel Gabriel
ShantaGabriel.com

Prayers for Your 11:11:11 Gateway Ceremony

Divine Presence and the Archangels of Light:

As I prepare to be guided through this 11:11:11 portal, I ask that the Light of Divine Love clear any disharmony within my energy field. I willingly let go of the burdens of old beliefs so I may stand tall and move freely through the gateways to Unity Consciousness anchoring Divinity within me.

Within the spaciousness of my cleared energy field, I ask that it be filled with the power of my most Divine Self. I ask to receive and radiate the strength and courage to embody this Divine Light and ground the presence of Love and Healing energy into the Earth to assist its evolution.

I join with the Angelic forces and the millions of those who work in the Light of God, as we are led through the 11:11:11 Gateway. I know that as one is lifted by the Light, all are uplifted. I allow new patterns of exalted Light frequencies to engage my human structure in Union with the Divine.

Now I step through the pillars of this Light-filled gateway feeling fully guided and supported by the Archangels. I know that new possibilities in my life are being provided in every moment, with every heartbeat. I am honored to anchor this Light into the Earth as a Divine Presence so Wholeness can prevail for all beings on the Earth.

Thank you for holding me with Love and guiding me as I step through this gateway into the higher dimensions where my most Divine Self fulfills me. May I bring greater Life, Peace and Joy through my being and be a Grounded Presence of Divinity on the Earth.

For these and all my blessings, I say, Thank you. So be it, Be it so. Amen.

Shanta Gabriel
for Archangel Gabriel
November 9, 2018

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2018 2:10:49 AM

Answers Ep. XIV – Several questions – The Council

Answers Ep. XIV – Several questions – The Council

Today several questions have been answered. I answered the first myself as Council directed.

Q: “How does the channel (Ron) experience guidance coming through him? I personally experience guidance as a flash of very quick images, or notions, that happen nearly instantaneously due to a mental question or pondering. Then, after that, the ‘mental voice’ that I hear (exactly as if I were reading a sentence from a page but simply in my mind) deciphers and attempts to translate those images/notions into thought-sentences.

This mental voice often states ‘You’ rather than ‘I’ when referring to ‘me’, and refers to itself as ‘We’, or a ‘collective of guides’ to answer the question/pondering that is occurring. Does Ron experience something similar?”

A: Ron: Almost exactly, yes. It has evolved over time and continues to do so. But this is what it is usually like. I do have to keep my ‘editor’ self from analyzing and therefore things seem to come in disjointed pieces. If I do start questioning, the flow will just stop. Usually, when I go back to look for typos and missing words, etc., I am surprised at what I read.

Q:Dear Sir, Thank you for giving us this opportunity. My answer to your question is “OUR NEED OF AN ANSWER DOES” That triggers the chanelling Sir.”

Ron: When I re-read the list of questions in order to see which one triggers the incoming information, My impression is that you are entirely correct. So I asked.

A: The Council: Partially correct. We will, of course, answer a question that is most in need of an answer at the time. We see our audience as a unit and respond accordingly. However, it is also true that we have an agenda. We have touched upon this often in the past. We are here to bring your attention and your understanding to the point of being able to accept the truth of your beings and realize your potentials. That is the reason that we do not use this channel’s postings to address personal questions – unless they directly lead to subjects that we find essential to all that have not been well accepted or understood.

Q:Hello. I have a very strong feeling that although we have been given much information, there are pieces that are withheld. Is it the correct time to ask for the pieces that might help? If so, then I am asking for them.”

A: Council: All information is available to each. Remember that separations are illusory. There is no reason at all for the Divine to withhold anything that you may wish to know. There is, however, the fact that all information that you receive passes through all of the entirety of your being. And although you do not understand this, and may even not like the fact, the I AM that is you will see that you get what is needed and relevant. In other words, first things first. As an example, learning the reason for your current situation and how you may learn and benefit from it is more relevant to you than what you were doing 1500 years ago and where you were. That life may have extremely little to do with this one. Remember what we said about separations. This is not being controlled by anyone outside of you. But you need to come to grips with the actuality of your entire being. The divine YOU is not a fairy tale. As you rise in consciousness and understanding, there will be nothing that you cannot know or experience. No one is deciding this but you. But the egoic, or smaller, limited, self is going to need to let go of the idea he or she is “it”. And she will not like that much.

Q:Thank you for your Love. I am feeling intense energies, especially in the morning, but struggle sometimes to sense the energies later in the day. Often, I feel the ability to sense the energies relates to what I eat, otherwise ingest. What can I do to enhance the flow of these energies throughout the day?”

A: Council: You are experiencing the beginnings of a process. When we say ‘you’ in this response, we are speaking to all of the readers.

We have told you that the energies that you are embedded in are changing and increasing is strength and frequency. We have told you everything and everyone is being changed by this. Congratulations to those who are beginning to sense the changes. Let us discuss this a bit more in order to enable you to take better advantage of this opportunity.

When you first awaken, feeling this and placing your attention upon it will be relatively easy. We suggest that you explore it for at least a few moments before you let the day’s input dilute your attention. Where do you feel it? What does it feel like? Can you feel it more? Can you immerse yourself in it? It is stronger than last time? How long can you feel it?

It is a process. There may well be a morning when you do not feel it. Please do NOT berate yourself for it. You are growing. It will return. This is your life force. It does not go away. You attention may vary, however.

As you do this more and more, you will find that you can spend more time with the feeling. But realize that when it becomes your natural state, it will also tend to be felt less because it will be your norm and not the exception. But placing your attention upon it and remembering the feeling will enable you to feel it when you wish to.

At that point, however, you will realize that much else has changed. You are becoming able to hold energy that would have blown your circuits a short time ago.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2018 10:09:26 AM

You Are a Rose Opening before Your Very Eyes

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, you pledge your troth to Me. This came about long ago. You are destined and cannot depart from when We first began. Horses cannot pull you away. How fully We are united as One. This is a great situation to find yourself in. You are exactly where you want to be.

Not at all are you confined. You are expanded. This is to say you follow the deepest heart of yourself, which is to say you follow your deepest Self which is I, God. You are helpless when you begin to recognize Who you are, really are, without effort, only joy. How lucky Oneness is without digression or departure. You are naturally attuned. You have a remarkable GPS system. You don't have to turn it on. It is on. What a great system sits at your beck and call. You are blessed. Where you are is where you want to be, and you are purely in tempo with Me.

I say you are a rose blooming. This is who you are with all your heart. This is Who you are. You have the freedom of choice, yet you have no choice. This is a great freedom, however, in that you have been chosen. You have no choice but to stay. You are on your mark.

This is another way to say I choose you to be by My side forevermore. You are caught up exactly where you want to be. We can say that I, God, make a bull's eye. Now you know the happiness you are made of and cannot depart from.

Another way to say this is that you have one choice, and this one choice is to be in service to Me, God, which happens to be just where you want to be and exactly where you ARE. You give yourself over to Green Pastures.

You have a non-refundable billion dollars in your special account. It cannot be withdrawn. You are the incontestable rose servant of God. You made your choice. You know good fortune when you see it. Nothing can divert you, for you are integral to My Will, which means you are free to serve Me in the Highest. This is where you want to be. You are in My Service. You don't want to be anywhere else. You are bound and sealed.

You have been wanting to serve. This is your calling. There is nowhere else for you to be. You have the greatest career in the world. Your work is the most sought after in the whole wide world, and you have hit the jackpot. There is no contest for you. You landed right in My heart, and here you are free to stay, you, the most beautiful nightingale of all. This has been your heart's desire before you knew how to name your desire. We can call your desire My desire.

You claim My heart as your very own. I jump for joy to grant My heart to you as your very own. You claim well. I grant well. Here We are! The Universe smiles. The Herald Angels sing. Life is good. What more is there to say?

I chose you. You chose the Oneness of Me. We have declared Our confidence. All is well and ever will be. Our One Fate found itself together through Grace, yet there is greater and higher still for Oneness to be called on as easily as a shiny red apple falls from the tree.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-a-rose-opening-before-your-very-eyes.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!