SharePromoteReport Abuse
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

57122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/11/2018 2:24:24 AM

"The Universe Never Brings You What You Wish For, It Brings You What You Resonate With"

Today we would like to focus your attention upon the law of attraction. Many of you are familiar with the law of attraction by now, and we are so very happy to see that you are now also aware that you are the creators of your reality.

Many get confused when it comes to manifesting their desires and experiences, and this is what we would like to touch upon today.

The first human reaction to learning that they are the creators of their reality is really a mixed bag of emotions that range anywhere from elation, hope freedom, to blame, and confusion. You look at many situations that have been less than positive and think, “I didn’t create a circumstance which caused me to lose my job.” Or, “Why would I create lack, or stress or pain?”

And this we can tell you is certainly not by your conscious choosing. However, it is a choice that you have made subconsciously, to hold onto to beliefs, expectations and most importantly a dominant vibration, which attracted those circumstances. If you do not believe that you created those circumstances, then you also must believe that you do not have the ability to re-create a different, more positive circumstance.

By taking responsibility for all of your creations and life experiences, you become empowered to change your life experiences for the better in every area of your life.

We often say you are either the creator of everything or the creator of nothing, and we can assure you, you are the creators of your reality.

These experiences which you would call negative, are not there to punish you, not by any means. These experiences are here for you to be able to see what you are most accurately tuned to. Your inner reality is always reflected in your outer reality. If you don’t like something about your reality then you are free to change it. It’s constantly offering you feedback to help you gage where you are vibrationally.

Humans have a tendency to be a bit impatient when it comes to manifesting, especially now that you are living in a world that has the ability to bring you knowledge in an instant. But your physical reality has a bit of a delayed reaction and therefore you experience time between when you think a thought and when it manifests into your physical reality.

Now for many of you that is a blessing, it is a great way to practice managing your thoughts. Imagine if you were able to manifest all of your thoughts instantaneously. It could be quite disastrous. You are shifting and growing and because of that you are able to hold higher and higher vibrations for longer periods of time.

Now where the confusion lies in regards to manifestation is when you are truly wanting and hoping for something and making it your primary focus, many are under the impression that, that is all it takes for the experience to manifest into physical reality, however it’s not quite as simple as “positive thinking.”

Now certainly your emotion behind your hopes do play a pivotal part in the physical manifestation of it coming into fruition. However, if you do not truly expect and believe that it is possible, then it will never manifest. The universe is continually delivering to you more experiences that you are a vibrational match to.

You can choose your vibration deliberately. However, most humans tend to allow their vibrations to be on what we like to call auto pilot, meaning that you are not deliberately and willfully taking a hold of your focus, and therefore your vibration, but [are] rather continually reacting to what you are observing.

Now just because you want something, maybe you really really want it or even need it; does not attract that experience to you. You can only experience what you resonate with. You cannot be a match to abundance while being completely focused upon how much lack you currently feel. The vibration of abundance and the vibration of lack are vastly different frequencies and therefore cannot remain in the same space.

The “how” is what many of you get hung up on. The mind wants to know how it will manifest the experience before it begins to take action. However, that’s not how it works. The “how” is not of importance, only the end desired result matters. Let the universe do the figuring out of “how” it will manifest.

By determining how you think it should manifest, you cut yourself off to the infinite other ways that it could come into your life. Many of which may be easier and far less time-consuming. Allow the easiest and most beneficial path to manifest for you to achieve your desired result.

The universe isn’t responding to words, hopes, wishes, dreams or fears. It doesn’t give good things to good people and bad things to bad people. It does not determine who is most deserving, or who worked the hardest. It can only respond to vibration. If you desire something, it is up to you to become a match to your desire. How will you know if you are a match to it? It will be in your physical experience if you are an exact match to it.

You will know that it is getting closer to manifesting by how you feel about the desire. If you are feeling expectant, or anticipating the manifestation of your desire with great excitement then you know your desire is well on its way. However if you are more aware that your desire isn’t here and you are feeling the pain of its absence, you know you must adjust your vibration so that you can align with your desire.

The better you feel and the happier you are, the higher your vibration is. We will tell you this: Everything you desire is located on the same high vibrational channel. Once you learn how to adjust your vibration more deliberately by choosing to focus on what feels good to you, the easier deliberate manifestation becomes.

We hope that you have found this message to be helpful.

In love and light, we are your Angelic Guides

(
October 10, 2018)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

New Reply
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

57122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2018 2:37:16 AM

Depending Upon the Angle You are Looking From

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, regardless of the angle you may see from at one time or another, We, you and I, are in perfect harmony. We, as One, are the best of friends. I am never out of sorts. You may be in a desolate mood. I do not have moods. I am not in a good mood one day or in a rough mood another. I love always. I love you always.

Nor do I ever hide from you what I am thinking. I am not a patsy with you ever, nor am I an over-riding disciplinarian. I am the straight goods. I see clearly. I do not pretend otherwise. I don’t try to soften you up, nor am I fiercely strict with you.

There are no two ways about Me. I am a constant in your life.

It may seem to you that some days I may be cross with you. This is your take on life at the moment, for you do have moods and good days and bad days. The thing is that you take a dim view of some days and a brighter view of other days. You look through various colored lenses. Life can be touch and go for you. Of course, you favor some days more than others. This is your predilection. This is how life hits you.

I am your Beloved God. I am not a flighty God nor a treacherous God who goes up and down depending upon how I feel. You are My Beloved. No matter what turmoil you perceive yourself in, you are mistaken. I am pure clear-sighted love. I just may not be your favorite DaDa at this moment, yet I hold you happily in My arms just the same.

Life has its seeming paths to you. Let go of the idea that I am ever out to get you. Sometimes life seems to be tough on you. You don’t have the whole picture. You are unable to connect the dots. You call this terrible. No one likes these times that you see as loss.

I don’t pin you to the wall, yet you are in a spot. The days you feel My love strongly, these are the days you are ON. The days you feel beleaguered, you are OFF. On the OFF days, you see us as two zig-zagging. No matter; in the long run, you will see from a wider angle. When you perceive life as hurtful, Beloved, you are picking up faulty signals. You just aren’t on the sunny side of the street. Regardless of your take on life at a given moment, you and I, We are on good terms.

No matter how painful your view of life may be at any moment, no matter how your apple cart may be upturned, no matter how stunned you are, no matter how darkly you may see your present path, no matter how much you fear what you are going through, the sun will shine again. I don’t say that losing a loved one or other circumstances are nothing at all. Oh yes, life can hit you hard.

Oh, yes, you may see huge bumps, and you wonder where My good heartedness has gone. My heart is never gone. Life may not seem golden to you from one day to the next. Nevertheless, My heart holds you high. I am not your detractor. I am for you 100%. When you feel you are on a muddy path, know the muddy path will dry soon.

When you may feel at the bottom of a pit, you and I are not at loggerheads. We are One and not two. No exceptions. This is the God’s Honest Truth.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/depending-upon-the-angle-you-are-looking-from.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

New Reply
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

57122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2018 2:48:14 AM

Tipping Point – The Council

October 10, 2018

Tipping Point – The Council

Now, as time passes, or more accurately, as more and more of you experience greater evolution in your conscious awakenings, your collective approaches closer and closer to the tipping point in your collective experience of yourselves. When that tipping point is finally reached and the crest is passed, you will, many of you, feel or see or know in some manner, perhaps all of those mentioned, that mankind has evolved into what you are terming ascension. It is possible that you will experience something that you are calling an ‘Event’. There is an equally positive probably that you have brought into potential in the last short while that will be experienced as a much smoother transition. You are in the process of deciding how this will manifest.

Whichever the outcome you decide, it requires that a great many of you have quite a bit of final clearing to experience in a very short period. We wish you to know that most of you will not need to relive or relearn these lessons, but you are feeling them as they are released. You are being cleared by the light and unconditional love of the All That Is, whatever name you choose to give that. In other words, dear friends, it is ‘crunch time’.

You have asked for, and been granted, a very much more gradual series of changes than was previously planned. It will bring along with it an inclusion of a far wider share of the world’s population. But as you will see with a moment’s consideration, for many it will still involve a massive and perhaps uncomfortable change in their understanding of reality. It is not easy to find out that most or even all of what you believed to be true really never was true. To balance that, be prepared to show those around you how very much better their lives are becoming.

Now we know that you have been reading and hearing these marvelous forecasts for years. We would say two things about that. Firstly, what you call ‘years and years’ is in this universe only a moment, especially when the import of this change is considered. And then we ask you to look around and see that most of what you have been looking forward to can be seen to be in progress and evident now in many ways. Even by your standards, it will very soon be undeniable.

So, as you say, hang in there. And the more you feel yourself to be in a hurry, the more we ask you to continue to do your intentions and affirmations, your prayers and meditations, for the outcomes you desire for your world. And as we always tell you, remember that what you are responsible – response able – for is the changes in yourselves and your own lives.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

New Reply
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

57122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2018 9:31:15 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday October 11, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, coming through a corridor of transformation such as you have experienced over the past several months is much like being a rock in a tumbler. It’s very intense when you are in it and it can be difficult to get your bearings or have a true sense of what things will look like when you are done. But when you emerge, you are beautifully polished like never before. Your rough edges are removed, and you feel smoother and more comfortable.

This will be reflected in how you feel about your personal wounds, issues, and challenges that you have been working on healing for so very long. You will find you think of them less, and when you do they will simply not have the energetic charge they once did. They are no longer driving your experience, but rather, a part of your past.

These changes will be subtle. In fact, you may not even notice at first. But as you move forward, you will start to move into an awareness that the roughness of the past is dissipated, replaced with the true beauty of your beingness shining through. It is always a blessed time when you realize the fruits of your labour and fully recognize and embrace your new energetic state. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/10/11/daily-message-thursday-october-11-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

New Reply
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

57122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/12/2018 12:22:28 AM

GFP Newsletter - 10/10/2018

will's picture

A Catholic priest visited a Catholic family. There was a little boy sitting very happily beside his cat, which had just given birth to six kittens.

The priest asked, "Why are you so happy?"

The boy said, "Because all the kittens happen to be good Catholics." Very satisfied, the priest went home.

Two weeks later he visited the family again. As soon as the little boy saw him, he began crying desperately. "What's the matter?" asked the priest. "Why are you so sad?"

The boy replied, sobbing, "The kittens are no longer Catholic."

"How can you say that?" asked the priest.

The little boy replied, "They have all opened their eyes."

The moment your inner eye starts opening, you will not be a Catholic, you will not be a Protestant, you will not be a Hindu, you will not be a Mohammedan, you will not be a Jew - you will be simply yourself; hence, all the organized religions have been avoiding the very subject.

-Rajneesh

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!