Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
8/20/2018 1:30:04 AM

Advanced Violet Flame Purification by Lady Portia - via Natalie Glasson

Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa

Divine blessings extend through my being to your essence and truth, I am Lady Portia, I am the sacred feminine aspect of Saint Germain. It is my purpose to oversee the awakening of the New Age of Ascension through the 7th Ray of Light expression of the Creator. Within the 7th Ray Ashram upon the inner planes of the Creator’s Universe, the Violet Flame of Transmutation and Transformation is fully anchored and present. I Lady Portia, wish to enrol you into a deep purification and transformation of your entire being with the purpose of becoming present with your essence. In doing so, I, Lady Portia, wish to create a sense of space within your being and reality to aid your manifestation of your essence. When you clear that which blocks your essence, you allow your essence to unfold and manifest within your being and reality in exciting and liberation way.

The Presence of Love

My love is present with you now. Allow yourself to feel, sense and acknowledge the presence of my love all around you. Please breathe my love into your entire being and imagine the energy of my love integrating with the loving presence of your essence within each cell and aspect of your being. Allow yourself to experience this fully.

When you feel ready and connected with the synthesised love of your essence and my essence within all aspects of your being, I gift to you a question:

‘What is the difference between the love of my being and the love of Lady Portia?’

Take this question into your heart and let it rest there, observing the answers and responses that awaken into your awareness. This question will allow you to witness your reaction to love and your thoughts about love, as well as your relationship to divine love.

I will share with you that my love is born from the same source as the love you embody and express. My love and your love are expressed and utilised in different and diverse ways. Therefore, our love is the same while embodying a different purpose. However, the goal of our love is the same. This signifies that the journey and expression of love can be different. In recognising this you accept that your source is the same while you have the freedom to be your unique essence or soul without judgment for yourself and others. You give yourself and others permission to express the flow of truth while recognising the oneness that is always present. This is truly liberating and allows judgment and the need to understand to fall away. You create a space for your truth to be present within you and through you while honouring the same within others.

Enrolling in the Advanced Levels of the Violet Flame

I, Lady Portia, wish to share an invocation with you to support you in enrolling in the Advanced Levels of the Violet Flame of Transmutation Energy. The Violet Flame is an expression of the Creator which cleanses and realigns you with your truth. It is often recognised as a large violet coloured flame of light that is constantly active and glows brightly. The Violet Flame has the ability to cleanse any aspects of your being and reality, with a simple invitation, intention or request.

The advanced levels of energy of the Violet Flame could be described as the purest vibrations of the energy and consciousness. The advanced levels not only cleanse your being, they cleanse your being to further awaken and aid the embodiment of your essence, creating Expanded Liberation. Within your expanded liberation you have the opportunity to recognise the presence of your essence as a core and foundation of everything you are and everything you create. The presence of your essence becomes so grounded within your being that you truly recognise it as a part of you, in truth as you. Therefore, releasing illusions that hinder and block you from being the presence of your essence in your reality upon the Earth.

‘Lady Portia, I invite you to enrol me in experiencing and benefiting from the Advanced Levels of the Violet Flame. It is my wish to download the Advanced Levels of the Violet Flame to surround me and move through my being. May I experience a deep cleansing and transformation which positively benefits my being, reality and spiritual awakening. As I receive the Advanced Levels of the Violet Flame, assist me in embodying the cleansing vibrations and release all that is an illusion and hinders my recognition of the presence of my essence. Support me in entering into Expanded Liberation. Through the experience of Expanded Liberation within me, whether I recognise it or not, I acknowledge the presence of my essence as the foundation and core of all that I am and all I create. Lady Portia and the Advanced Levels of the Violet Flame, please assist me now.’

Through this invocation, you have the opportunity of experiencing a deep and breathtakingly beautiful transformation within your being which will influence your relationship with your inner love and pure essence. Allow time for a full experience.

Enrolling in the Advanced Violet Flame Purification

While the Advanced Levels of the Violet Flame can release illusion to bring forth and ground the presence of your essence, there is also a possibility of cleansing and purifying your awareness. This means your awareness of yourself, reality, the world and your spiritual growth as well as the soul awareness. Thus, your entire lineage of light, meaning all that you are as a light being, can experience a powerful cleanse awakening your soul into expanded liberation and further freedom to exist as the truth of the Creator. Enrolling into the Advanced Violet Flame Purification requires you to state the invocation I will share with you each night before sleep for 28 days, this will allow time and space for the full purification of your light lineage. It is only if you repeat the invocation for 28 days without stopping that you will receive the full benefits of the Advanced Violet Flame Purification.

‘Lady Portia and the Advanced Levels of the Violet Flame, I call your presence to me now. I enrol myself in the Advanced Violet Flame Purification and invite you to begin your work with me. Please release illusions to bring forth and ground the presence of my essence fully within my being. Please cleanse and purify my awareness of myself, reality, the world and my spiritual growth as well as my soul awareness. Thus, my entire lineage of light. Let me awaken into my expanded liberation, pure awareness and grounded presence of my essence. I am surrounded by the Advanced Levels of the Violet Flame and breathe the high vibrational light and cleansing rays into my entire being. Lady Portia please oversee the entire process and alert me to recognise the positive shifts, transformations and awakenings within my being. Thank you and it is so.’

Simply read the invocation silently or out loud and then lying down breathe deeply, breathing the violet flame energy into your entire body and being, you will naturally fall asleep allowing the Advanced Levels of the Violet Flame to continue its work with you. When the necessary cleansing and purification takes place for that night the Violet Flame will withdraw, and Angels of Love will surround you until you wake from your sleep. As you are breathing in the Violet Flame energy before sleeping you may wish to hold in your mind expanded liberation, the grounded presence of your essence and the purity of your awareness being empowered.

I Am present to be of service to you,

Lady Portia

Read More from Lady Portia

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2018 2:10:42 AM

Fortune Cookies

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, have this one idea at the top of your mind: Just as you swim in water, swim in the idea that you are one lucky person. Let this thought be your by-line.

Say to yourself:

“Every day holds delightful surprises for me.”

“Someone auspicious in my life is coming around the corner.”

“I attract good fortune wherever I go.”

“Life holds nice surprises for me every day.”

“My life falls into place right before my very eyes.”

"Life kisses me on my cheeks.”

“God not only loves me, God likes me. God stands up for me.”

“God serves life to me on a Golden Platter.”

“Good health, good will, and happiness follow me night and day.”

“I am at the right place at the right time.”

“Sunshine, starlight, and love follow in my footsteps.”

“Life takes me by the hand.”

“The well of my life is full beyond measure.”

“I make the Universe’s silent dreams come true.”

“Life is even greater than I thought.”

“Wherever I look, there is love waiting for me.”

“Life sweeps me up in love.”

“I am bright, very bright.”

“I hear myself singing, ‘Hallelujah!’ throughout the day.”

“Life keeps getting better.”

“I bless the air I breathe.”

“I am a flower that blooms.”

“I open the doors of God's Heart.”

“I am the budding of a rose.”

“God and I are Eternal Sunshine.”

“God opens my eyes and heart.”

“God and I meet in a heartbeat.”

“Life is a drawer I pull out.”

“I am already everything I ever wanted to be. Right now I am Infinite. Good morning, Sunshine!”

“Every time I look up, God is waiting for me to approach.”

“Life is beautiful and more to come!”

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/fortune-cookies.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2018 6:48:23 PM

Daily Message ~ Monday August 20, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

On your enlightenment journey, there may be times when pain will be a precursor to expansion. Think of a chick that has outgrown the egg. The discomfort from being in a space too small is what gets it to break through the shell and emerge as a new version of self.

So what if your pain was simply an indicator that you are ready for a bigger, more expanded expression of you? What if the pain was so that you simply couldn’t stay the same and settle for for something smaller than what is your greatest potential? What if it was a wonderful sign that you are ready to birth the newest, most expanded version of you?

When you stop resisting and start to accept where your soul is trying to lead you, you move through those changes as quickly and efficiently as possible and break through to the other side where the wonder and discovery of new potentials awaits. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/08/20/daily-message-monday-august-20-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2018 6:50:01 PM

GFP Newsletter - 8/19/2018

will's picture

How can you doubt if you don't believe? It looks strange, but it is not. Belief is an effort to repress your doubt. So underneath every belief there is doubt. But if there is no belief system, there is no place for doubt to exist.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2018 6:57:10 PM

Monday, August 20, 2018

Benjamin Fulford Update - August 20, 2018

"Issues simmering over the summer may lead to war in the autumn"

Several issues could trigger a brief, sharp war inside the U.S., in the Middle East, and possibly even in Japan this autumn, multiple sources agree. The key issue remains 9/11, a mass-murder event that remains unpunished and officially unacknowledged to this day. The 9/11 war crime was used as an excuse for the mass murder of Iraqi, Syrian, Afghan, and other peoples. Furthermore, if you dig deeper, it ties into the Kennedy assassinations of the 1960’s, the murder of Martin Luther King, as well as the December 26, 2004 and March 11, 2011 human-induced tsunami mass-murder attacks among many other crimes against humanity.

It is interesting to note, by the way, that the 350 or so corporate publications that last week simultaneously put out editorials calling for freedom of the press have not dared to write the truth about any of these crimes against humanity. That’s because they are mostly owned by the people who carried out these crimes—the Khazarian mafia.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/16/politics/newspaper-editorials-trump-list/index.html

When is The New York Times and the rest of the corporate propaganda media going to write that it was the Zionist neo-cons who planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks? When are they going to write about what was in all the Kennedy assassination documents that were recently released? Why don’t they write that it was Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion, working under orders from his Khazarian Rothschild masters etc., who ordered the Kennedy assassinations? Why don’t they report the truth like they are supposed to?

The complicity in crimes against humanity by these media outlets, controlled by six Khazarian conglomerates, means they are enemies of the people and need to be occupied by military police and forced to write the truth.

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

The truth, as readers of this newsletter know, is that the Khazarian faction of the Western establishment carried out these and countless other war crimes to remain in control of the world’s financial system and thus true world power. As a member of the British royal family once told me, “They are not going to go quietly into the night.” In other words, it is going to take all-out war to remove these criminals.

A lot of people think U.S. President Donald Trump is going to be the man to end Khazarian rule and tell people the truth. Well, so far, since being elected, he has not said anything about 9/11, Fukushima, or other war crimes. You can also confirm through open source news articles that, as a businessman, he was bailed out by the Rothschilds each time he went bankrupt.

Of course, Trump would never have been allowed to run for President if he was not controlled through the usual combination of bribery and blackmail. However, even then Trump was scripted to lose the election. It was patriots in the military and the ABC agencies who decided he was the lesser of two evils and used Special Forces to break into the computer centers (like the one under Denver Airport) that were being used to steal the election for Hillary Clinton (Rockefeller).

Also, thanks to the military backers of the Trump regime, enough U.S. officials involved in crimes against humanity have now been removed from power for the next phase of the revolution to begin, Pentagon sources say. The sources say that starting this autumn…

…the close to 50,000 sealed indictments in the U.S. will finally be acted upon, and “among the first to be unsealed may be [former CIA director] John Brennan,” Pentagon sources say. In fact, the sources say, “They are getting unsealed after the August 7 primaries, and Hillary Clinton and John Podesta may have been Gitmo’ed.” In other words, they may have already been transferred to the U.S. military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

The fact that 60 former intelligence officials have protested the removal of Brennan’s security clearance is a good sign they know they will join their former masters in prison if things continue as they are. “Trump revoked Brennan’s security clearance, and he may do the same to his deep state supporters,” Pentagon sources say. The removal of security clearance is a preliminary to arrests, other sources add.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/402427-60-cia-officers-have-signed-statement-criticizing-trump-on-security

Also, “In a blunt threat to troll the cabal, Trump increased the budget for [the planned] military parade from $12M to $92M or by 666%, and by cancelling it he may use it for military tribunals,” the Pentagon sources say.

The sources also say, “The defeated cabal may have pressured the Pope to oppose the death penalty as a Hail Mary, but this won’t save them from the gallows, suicides, or extrajudicial actions.”

Also, the sources say, “The guns of August have been fired when the cabal’s Indonesian underwater base was nuked in a 7.0 quake north of Lombok.” The seismographs of this August 9th earthquake, along with ones from August 16th in Alaska and near Tokyo, bear hallmark signs (a sudden explosion with no gradual buildup) of artificial quakes.

https://txesp.wordpress.com/

In fact, Pentagon sources confirm, “The cabal underground base in northern Alaska was destroyed with a 6.4 magnitude quake on August 12th.”

Furthermore, the sources state: “The submarine that tried to nuke Trump’s Air Force One jet while flying to Singapore in June, and its home on Ketron Island, was destroyed on August 10 by F15’s and a plane ‘stolen’ from Seattle airport.”

These moves by the U.S. military are certain to trigger cabal counter-moves. In this context, it is interesting to note that German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French slave president Emmanuel Macron, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau may have had a secret meeting in early August. Both Merkel and Macron were no-shows for expected appearances then, and Trudeau was detained by the U.S. military “for plotting to whack Trump in Ohio,” Pentagon sources claim.

https://www.newsweek.com/macron-faces-backlash-after-ditching-wwi-commemoration-ceremony-vacation-1066868

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-politics-merkel/where-is-merkel-germany-hunts-chancellor-after-holiday-no-show-idUSKBN1KN1O2

Other U.S. intelligence sources also say Trudeau’s plane was intercepted by U.S. fighters and forced to land. However, Trudeau’s press office refused to either confirm or deny this and Trudeau later appeared in public, so he may have been detained and then released as part of the ongoing power struggle at the top of the Western establishment.

Senior sources in the Canadian Secret Intelligence Service admit they have been cut off from communications with their counterparts in the U.S. and that the “U.S. government appears to be dysfunctional.” However, they say communications with the Anglo-Saxon “Five Eyes” intelligence gathering system continues to work well. They also confirm there is an undeclared civil war in the Western establishment.

This was visible in the recent spat between Canada and Saudi Arabia. This spat was supposedly caused by Saudi reaction to a Canadian Embassy tweet condemning the arrest of Saudi female activists.

However, the fact that the U.S. refused to take Canada’s side in this dispute shows this fight is really about oil, and not human rights. The Canadians have been promoting their oil and other energy exports to the U.S. and Asia as a friendly, reliable alternative to radical fundamentalist Saudi Arabia. Since U.S. oil oligarchs make much of their money by pumping oil in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States for about $1 dollar a barrel and then selling it for over $50 a barrel, the last thing they want is for that license to print money to be taken over by Canadian oil companies that are not controlled by them.

For example, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund is funding protesters against the construction of Canadian pipelines meant for exporting oil the U.S. and Asia, Canadian government officials confirm.

Thus, there is a real fight going on between the Canadians and U.S. oligarchs on the oil front. This may be why efforts are being made to implicate Trudeau in the ongoing arrests and exposure of pedophiles. In this context, it is interesting to note that a close childhood friend of Trudeau’s was arrested on pedophilia charges recently.

http://humansarefree.com/2018/08/justin-trudeaus-friend-jailed-for-child.html

Also, Trudeau has not helped his case by participating in public demonstrations in support of sodomy. As his father famously put it, “Government has no place in the bedrooms of the nation.” Sodomy is something that should be decided in bedrooms and in private (or in pornography), but certainly is not something a sitting prime minister should be actively promoting.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/08/19/montreal-pride-parade-2018_a_23505109/

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/trudeau-becomes-first-sitting-prime-minister-to-march-in-vancouver-pride-parade-1.3009546

As the ongoing arrests and exposures of high-profile pedophiles continue, we should find out soon if Trudeau is among the many Western leaders who have been compromised and blackmailed through sexual crimes.

On this front, the campaign to end sexual exploitation of children is unfolding quickly. The U.S. Justice Department has announced the arrest of thousands of pedophiles.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/office-juvenile-justice-and-delinquency-prevention-s-internet-crimes-against-children-task

Also, the Catholic Church has removed thousands of pedophile priests worldwide, most recently in Pennsylvania and Chile.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/3d3d414e7a41544e79457a6333566d54/share_p.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chile-investigating-158-catholic-church-over-sex-abuse-223412796.html

Furthermore, the arrest of thousands of lower-level pedophiles in the U.S. has now begun to snare big names, especially in Hollywood. Here is the latest from Pentagon sources on this subject: “Hollywood was shaken to its core as CBS titan Les Moonves may soon be fired for being a sex predator.” Also, “More pedo revelations may take down Hollywood bigshots like Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, Oprah Winfrey, and Tom Hanks,” they say.

Removing criminals from the Western establishment is part of the battle for a new financial system that will heat up this autumn.

Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!