Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
8/15/2018 5:57:31 PM

Yes, You Can!

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dearest one, I know you have been faced with many challenges of late…experiences that may have caused you to second-guess yourself and your choices; moments where you have wanted to walk away and never come back. If I told you those specific times were when you grew the most, would you believe me? (Smiling) Well, it is true!

For every time you wanted to give up, back away, and just stop, The Universe was there whispering in your ear, “Yes, you can…I love you…yes, you can!” ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/yes-you-can/

Category:

The Creator Writings

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2018 7:39:49 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday August 16, 2018

What if you decided to treat yourself with the same love and consideration you would give a beloved child? What if you consciously filled every act of self care, such as brushing your teeth, bathing, or any other form of tending to your with love? What if you made decisions as lovingly as you would for a child when it came to your diet, your health, your wellness? What if you nurtured yourself as automatically as you would that child in all ways.

What would happen is you would begin to thrive under your own care. You would put yourself first, not as a means of separation from others, but because you are equally important as everyone else. Your inner child would feel safety and heal because its needs were being met. From that space you would support yourself with love, compassion, and acceptance, being your own encourager and understanding guardian, and that would create profound change in all areas of your life.

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/08/16/daily-message-thursday-august-16-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2018 7:42:51 PM

GFP Newsletter - 8/15/2018

will's picture

There is no end to growth; there is no end to the mysteries of existence. Doors after doors go on opening.

This is the infinity of the miracle of the universe. You should not be bothered about rationalizing your experiences, just drink them, and dance and sing and rejoice. And thank existence that it has been your fortune.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2018 9:17:07 PM

Be As You Are

God said:

Beloved, be as you are with Me and with everyone else. I certainly don’t put pressure on you to be more like anyone else. The most you have to be is to be as you are. The most you can be is to be as you are.

My Love for you doesn’t come with a price tag. It’s perfectly fine for you to be you. Of course, I welcome you to the Universe with open arms.

Of course, accompany Me. I hold you close to Me and honor you. No matter what, you are My Beloved.

Certainly, it is easy for Me to love you just as easily as I tell My children to love one another. I do not stand on My high horse and put anyone down. You may be sure that My Heart’s desire isn’t to squash anyone. I would not be so foolish as to try to make you into someone else. I not only love you. I LIKE you!

Sometimes, the world seems callous.

What you are to know is that you are My Beloved. I do not give lip service to My ideals. I am incapable of not loving you with all My Heart. With all My Heart is the only way I know how to love.

Of course, everyone likes to give and receive love. Not everyone is ripe with awareness of love. The truth is that I am a natural, and so are you.

It may seem to you that the world has not welcomed you as you and I would wish. You have not seen all the evidence you want. Never mind, allow Me to fill your heart and take you with Me. Open yourself to Me. I will fill every nook and cranny of your heart and keep you close to Me, keep you deep in My Heart where love spills over. You are established near and dear to My Heart in My Heart. In My Heart is where you are loud and strong.

For one reason or another, you may feel that someone who isn’t you is seen more favorably. Dear Ones, this can only be a mistake of your intellect. Restore yourself. You are with Me. You accompany Me. I take you with Me. I take you with Me gladly.

It is said that I restore your Soul. Your Soul has never been missing. It may feel to you that something in you might be missing, or you would not feel misbegotten. You are right here with Me where I want you. I am with you. You belong in the Kingdom of Heaven, and here is where you are. Uplift yourself, Beloved. Rally around yourself.

Not one of My Children has to wait in the hall for Me. Step right up now. Accept yourself as the Beloved of God. Acknowledge Me as My Gift to you. I am your God full-square, and I love you fully. Walk through My gates. You will see how easy this is for you to do. There is nothing like you, and I adore you. Enter Heaven. Do not tiptoe. Never mind what you’re wearing. Forget prerequisites. My eyes are clear. I see beyond the eyes of the world. I see into your eyes. I love meeting your eyes. We exchange glances. We are entwined as One, and nothing can change this. I know how to love, and I love you fully and deeply. Try as you may, there is nothing you can do to cool down My Love. Accept all of My Love. Hold My Hand. Swing your arms. We shall climb the ramparts of the world as One. We are doing this right this moment. My Strength is yours. My Love is yours. Be My Love.

Feel My Love.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/be-as-you-are.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2018 12:22:27 AM

THURSDAY, AUGUST 16, 2018

Selacia ~ Stepping through the Window Benefit from Next Wave of Beneficial Energies

by Selacia

In this window of the August 11 Leo Solar Eclipse, you will benefit from a grounded presence and being open to insights coming into your awareness. The energies now are beneficial for bringing to light what was hidden - personally and collectively. Impacts of eclipses, especially now, go beyond a day or even several days. Given everything else going on, beneficial impacts could be experienced for weeks. Continue reading to better understand what this means for you, for those you love, and for our world.

Personal Benefits
Your personal life indeed could receive a nice boost from this eclipse. Examples (1) a deeper understanding of yourself - including motivations, skills, self-sabotage, habits, and the impact others have on your self-image and progress (2) insights about simple steps you can take now to change your life course (3) a higher view of your potentials, gifts, and important connections needed to take your next big leap.

Loved Ones Benefits
As you interact with loved ones during this eclipse window, strive for increased understanding and compassion. Invite a knowing of reasons for any recent friction, aloofness, or quarrels. Use this window to do an inner exploration of the terrain of your relationship. Some things previously hidden may be more visible now - but to see them you will need to do some inner contemplation and ask that the invisible become visible. Asking isn't magical - meaning it's not necessarily going to give you an immediate answer. After asking, be present over the next hours and days and pay attention to seemingly random insights. These may come when you are on your own, or when you are with the person.

Benefits for Our World
This eclipse can be like a lightning bolt of awakening for our world. With so much division, aggression, and craziness unfolding, this window can shine a bright light on core issues that cannot be seen clearly in the chaos. Bright lights on the darkness, of course, can have multiple effects. Some groups and country leaders, feeling threatened by things coming to light, may rebel and dig in deeper. Still other factions, however, may begin having a change of heart - leading to a change of mind - regarding where they stand on sensitive issues.
However you view the state of our world, use this precious time to go within and discover new insights and new ideas for how to shift your life to the next level. To be sure, you want that next level to involve holding and broadcasting an even higher frequency. Be open to the idea that your next level may look and feel quite different than now.

Trust that these next several days and weeks could be foundational pieces for all kinds of new beginnings - some so radically different that your entire course shifts. One way to bring that new reality in sooner is to begin celebrating now, even before you have the details. Know that you are loved and fully supported as you let go and allow the next pieces to unfold.

Copyright 2018 by Selacia - a globally known writer, DNA intuitive healer, spiritual teacher, and the creator of The Divine Changemakers * All Rights Reserved *http://selacia.com * Feel free to share these articles with your friends and post to your blog or website as long as you include this entire copyright notice, with link back to website, and the full article text.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!