Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/13/2018 11:18:38 PM

GaiaPortal 6-10-18… “Humanity has become… Hue-Manity”

A GaiaPortal which really lays out a very important message. Perhaps it means that we have reached the “100th monkey” point where enough of the “humanity population” has evolved to be Hue-Manity, or enlightened humanity.

————————————————–

Humanity has become… Hue-Manity

Star Portals open for the Illumined.

Lanterns of glass are replaced with those of the Inner Lantern.

Masterfuls are embraced by the Masters.

Humanity has become… Hue-Manity.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2018 11:22:16 PM

The Council – Retuning

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2018 11:41:52 PM

GFP Newsletter - 6/12/2018

will's picture

You will not find women priests anywhere in the world. Man has created every barrier. It is not only against women, it is against the whole humanity; because women constitute half of the earth. Half of humanity is being prevented from being religious.

Among many of my efforts, this is one of the major projects - that as far as religiousness is concerned there should be no discrimination between men and women.

And perhaps this is the only place where there is no discrimination. But because of these things, the whole world is against me. But I am ready - let the whole world be against me. Sooner or later they will understand that I was fighting for them, and they were against me; I was trying to improve the whole consciousness of humanity, and they condemned me.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2018 11:51:07 PM

The Return to Truth

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, everything in the world is relative. This is how the world is. One thing exists contrary to something else. One thing is opposed to one thing or another, and also, dependent upon another for its very own existence. Cold and hot are respective of one another. The world says there is good, and there is bad, and that’s that. The world says that everything comes in pairs in the world opposed to one another. There is no one way about it, but two or more. Instead of Oneness, there is complexity. Thus, the world complicates.

The result is that My children look outside themselves for solutions. In Oneness, there is nothing to solve. In Oneness, there are no opposites that require resolution. In Oneness, difficulties don’t exist because solely Oneness is. Nothing is left out of Oneness. Oneness takes the cake. Oneness is total love. There are no discrepancies. There is no them nor is there a We. In Oneness, I, God, can only be nodding to Myself. There is no other.

Language is provided outside of Oneness, holding up the idea of two sides to every issue. In Oneness, there are no issues, simply Oneness.

Whenever you have an argument with someone, no matter how deep and intrusive the argument may seem, it is not even a bump on a log where Oneness exists. In Oneness, two sides do not exist. Oneness is the truth, and arguments bear false testimony in order to jump into the winking game of Twoness on the playground of life.

In truth, duality does not exist. There cannot be both Two and solely One. One is conclusive and all-inclusive. Two has many cracks. Two is a plaster veneer that pretends to cover up Oneness as if life in the world can only consist of double trouble. This isn’t truth. This is confusion.

There is far greater than what lies outside you. Whatever difficulties you face, no matter how true-seeming, they are illusion. You are fooled, and so you follow a false God named illusion and, therefore, you are disillusioned more times than you dare say.

Now you, My One Child, are returning to Oneness where no contradiction exists. Obviously, Oneness wins the day even as there is nothing to win over. No reason for trying to explain or trying to prove that fiction is true to form. There is no true deed or performance in Twoness. Twoness is clearly a fabrication, whereas truth is Oneness. Twoness is no more than an erring intellect.

There is no Twoness to sift through. Twoness is a fraud perpetuated upon you. You have been gullible and taken in several times over. Therefore, you repeatedly look for a nonexistent cure that can only lie within in you, for all that truly exists exists within you. You muster your strength now to bring forth truth now. No longer do you play make-believe to pull the wool over your eyes. The singleton Oneness rings true to you now.

Pure and simple, Oneness is the whole enchilada. The intellect thinks it is smart, yet the intellect deals with what comes down to what is non-existent in the first place. What remains then is the heart. Ply your troth with the heart. Within the heart lies the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The basic truth is that nothing lies outside you to find answers to no matter what may ail you.

Return to truth. Rely upon the God within. I am right here deeply beyond the surface, and so are you. Surface can only be a game you play, as if a surface could be anything more than a top layer that can rub off. If you are going to play a game, be aware enough to identify it as game you play.

Hark the herald angels.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/the-return-to-truth.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2018 8:39:12 PM

Saul via John Smallman: When You Choose to Cooperate For the Benefit of All There are No Losers

Saul Audio Blog for Wednesday June 13th

In many parts of the world humanity is presently in a state of turmoil as all the buried or denied issues that people have been avoiding dealing with for eons arise to be dealt with NOW! All know, deep within themselves, below their level of conscious awareness, that Love is their nature and that they have mostly hidden that divine Truth from themselves as they have played the game of separation from Source, and lived lives that are basically infantile – the me, me, me, syndrome.

Awareness has been growing slowly over the last few hundred years, basically since the Reformation in the 16th century, that inhuman behavior can never be justified, and in the late 19thcentury the Hague and the Geneva Conventions established basic rules for treating people humanely in wartime.

Slavery had been made illegal a few years earlier. After that, over time, other inhuman behaviors were made unlawful. However, it has taken a long time – in human terms – for these rules and conventions to become effective, and in many parts of the world they are still being ignored.

Nevertheless, much progress has been made recently in the efforts to establish human rights for all as awareness of the unnecessary suffering occurring worldwide has grown. As education for all became the norm people were encouraged to work with and develop their innate intelligence so that they could think for themselves instead of relying on authorities whose agendas were mainly self-serving and corrupt. As a result of this general intellectual arousal compassion has also grown for those who live in unconscionable misery in many places.

This growth in compassion and concern for one another is part of humanity’s awakening process, and it has been accelerating rapidly during the last thirty or forty years. Major change starts at the lowest levels of society where the greatest suffering occurs and moves upwards.

It never starts at the top, because those at the top tend to look after themselves very well. However, when pressure is put on them by the many, those powerful and influential ones realize that it is very much in their own best interests to become involved in improving the lot of the many who are far less fortunate than they are.

Compassion is becoming widespread and is helping to lead humanity away from conflict and toward non violent forms of communication and discussion in order to resolve issues that have until very recently inevitably led to conflict. The ineffectiveness of conflict in resolving disagreements is now recognized by most.

However, many of those in positions of power and authority believe that conflict makes them look strong and is good for their public image. They think that leaders show that they are true leaders by engaging in conflict instead of seeking harmonious agreement through meaningful discussion.

Now the majority realize that conflict resolution through meaningful discussion is the way forward for humanity, and, as it increasingly becomes the chosen method to deal with issues, it will become apparent that people generally have many more points of agreement than of disagreement. As this happens problems that arise will be seen as opportunities to come together in celebratory meetings for the harmonious exchange of creative ideas that will benefit all of humanity.

In fact large numbers of people are already understanding this, and groups of loving creative ones are already making contact and coming together in harmonious discussion, much as musicians come together to perform (as here for instance:)

All are One, and therefore harmonious interchange is the natural, uplifting, inspiring, and rejuvenating way forward, because the individual energy fields of all involved meld and integrate. When you cooperate willingly and enthusiastically, sharing your ideas instead of trying to demolish those of others, amazing results emerge from your shared endeavors.

Cooperation is Love in action beautifully demonstrated by the outcomes that arise when egoic needs to be right or to win do not interfere with or derail the ventures in which people engage. The point is to create something new from the pattern of ideas that arise, and, if people feel safe and unafraid, everyone then partakes in the joy that a successful outcome produces.

No one feels left out or inadequate, because the very inadequacy of some ideas – instead of invalidating the ones who put them forward – have most definitely contributed to the successful end results, by demonstrating clearly what will not function as required. When you choose to cooperate for the benefit of all there are NO losers!

And that brings me back to the main and constant message that I keep on offering you and of which I keep on reminding, that there is only Love, and that Love changes everything! And if you will only look you will see that happening in many unexpected places. Focus on the positive events that are occurring, and not on the negative outpourings of the mainstream media.

With so very much love, Saul.

https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2018/06/13/when-you-choose-to-cooperate-for-the-benefit-of-all-there-are-no-losers/

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!