Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/13/2018 1:49:51 AM

Daily Message ~ Tuesday June 12, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, just as you must exercise faith and trust during an energetic lull, you must also use your faith and trust during a period of acceleration in order to fully ride the wave of forward movement. This is all part of willingly moving with the ebbs and flows of the universe. If you surrender into each phase you will be harnessing the immense gifts that are inherently part of both.

So let the universe serve you behind the scenes and also allow yourself to have the full experience of tangible accelerated movement, knowing you are completely guided and supported as you do. The more you can trust the process whatever phase you find yourself in, the more you will find the joy and wonder in it all. Not resisting or restraining either allows your life to get as big and beautiful as it is intended to be. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Shelley’s note: There was no daily message yesterday because I got married! My love and I decided to make it official in a simple ceremony on the canal. It was short and sweet, yet beautiful and moving and perfect in every way. Don’t ever give up on love! A few short years ago this all would have seemed impossible and a million miles away. If you yearn for love, know that it exists for you and that love will always find a way.

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/06/12/daily-message-tuesday-june-12-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2018 2:06:40 AM

GFP Newsletter - 6/11/2018

will's picture

Rabiya was seen once running in the marketplace with a burning torch in her hand, and in another hand a bucket full of water. People gathered and asked, "What are you going to do?"

She said, "I am going to do the thing that should have been done before. I am going to burn this idea of heaven above in the sky, and I am going to drown this idea of hell beneath the earth. Both are bogus; they are not part of geography, they are inside you.

"And it all depends on you, whether you live in hell or you live in heaven. Living in hate, in anger, in jealousy, in depression, you are living in hell.

"And living in love, in compassion, in truth, in sincerity, you are living in heaven."

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2018 2:12:19 AM

Herewith Oneness Speaks

God said:

Yes, it is to you I speak. When your eye happens to fall on this page, you can believe I am eager to speak with you with all the love in My heart. I do not order you to hear Me, yet, of course, I do invite you. This is an open-ended invitation. Oh, yes, I would like you to breeze into My heart. Hear Me. Find Me. Know Me. Engage with Me. This is My overture to you. I seek you as clearly as the day seeks the Sun. You can believe that I yearn for you. Let’s read the Book of Love together as One.

Herewith Oneness Speaks.

What did you think? That I could have forgotten about you or lost My interest in you? Definitely not. You and I cannot be separated. The fact is that We, you and I, are eternally connected. Separateness is no more than Let’s Pretend. Separateness has nothing to do with True Reality, which is the Reality of Life as I see it. If either of us is missing out on something, it isn’t I, My Darling. You may believe you know the score, yet you are often behind. Get back in sync with Me. My palms are open to you. Be open to Me.

Openness is a great step forward in life. Any part of life that you resist wastes your heart. Could it be that you have strayed from My immense love for you? It is My joy to take you by the hand and carry you away with Me on land and sea. I take you with Me happily in My Heart. Join My entourage of Love. I will set you straight, young lady or young sir. You are cordially invited to follow Me wherever I take you.

What is yours to surrender is any turning of your face away from Me. When you have a sinking feeling that you are missing something, most likely, you are missing out on Me. Come back to where spontaneity is Ours and where We abound. Give yourself a second chance. Restore yourself to Peaceful Waters. Come. Come with Me. The water is fine. You are fine. We are fine. Relax your back. Swallow life down nice and easy.

You are getting ready for your sweet debut. We’re going to say adieu to all the past. You are ready to restart your motor. You are already on target. Happiness is yours. All you require is your own license to zoom ahead. I set no speed limit. Take your cues from Me.

We can attest to this, that you hardly have an inkling of who you are and why. Get on your horse. Whistle while you work, and you will be a mile a minute into your destiny. Well, where did you think My Will would take you, Beloved?

I do not say that life is always easy for you. Of course, your life is more compatible when you dismantle your resistance to it.

You are My Beloved. It has never been otherwise. If you hesitate about Our Union, if you fear a scolding, open up your heart to Me right now. Don’t diddle around trying out various kinds of outer changes. Come as you are. I already am the One Who sees you beautiful beyond measure. This is to say beyond your measure, that is. Stand tall. Let’s go to town, you and I.

See Me as I am. Away We go! Heart and head up, or, just heart up, your star-spangled heart. This way to Adventure. No more hanging out on street corners. Pick up your baton and lead the orchestra.

Life is made of more than gestures. Together, We are about to sail across the seven seas and beyond.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/herewith-oneness-speaks.html- Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2018 9:11:11 PM

Angelic Guides via Taryn Crimi: How To Side Step The Challenges You’re Facing

Today we would like to take this time to share our perspective if we may as many of you are manifesting rather difficult or frustrating hurdles for yourself at this time. Some of you are manifesting small annoyances while others feel as though they are being faced with large and difficult challenges.

First and foremost we would first like to remind you to take a breath. This too shall pass as it always does. We remind you, even when things look as though they are falling apart, the manifestation is not yet complete.

Much like a child learning to walk, there are ups and downs. They do not just stand up and walk without loosing their balance from time to time. But each time they get back up they better learn how to keep that balance and strengthen their muscles and reflexes to keep from falling next time. You are building your spiritual reflexes right now.

Your reality is granting you many opportunities to hold your focus and maintain your vibration in the midst of chaos. Some of you feel frustrated to be revisiting a challenge or situation that you thought you have successfully mastered. But just because a challenge arises does not mean you are doing anything wrong. You see its not the circumstances that manifest around you that determine if you have changed, its your response to them.

It is up to you to hold your focus on moving towards your goals and desires, rather than feeling the frustration of not being there yet. You see, you are setting the foundation right now for all of the wonderful possibilities that are to manifest shortly. If you did not take the time to build this foundation, and increase your ability to hold your focus on your desires rather than your fears, you would not have the platform necessary to sustain the wonderful blessings that are to come.

When everything feels like its falling apart and nothing feels like it’s working out, know that you are in the midst of a storm that will set everything right and give you what you asked for. Hold steady, everything is about to change for the better. Remember, you can’t have the improved version without letting go of what wasn’t working. So stay focused, stay steady, it’s all going to be just fine.

We remind you, progress is rarely made in a straight line, it is most often experienced in a pattern of ebb and flow. The energy flooding your planet at this time is a powerful one. It is meant to assist you in gaining clarity and insight in what direction you most want to steer. Take this time to reflect, reset and recharge. You will once again be compelled to move forward but with much more clarity. You are simply shedding what is not working for you, so you can manifest what you desire.

We hope that this message finds those of you who need it most.

In love and light, we are your Angelic Guides

Click here to download your Free 35 minute channeled message to learn “How to Manifest Anything You Desire”

——————————————————————

You are more than welcome to browse the Angelic Guides website for all the materials generously posted for free. For more advanced practical knowledge and/or personal guidance please check our shop/store for more guidance…
– Dr. Taryn Crimi

Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included.

Article by: Angelic-guides.com

Copyright © 2018 by Taryn Crimi. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included.www.Angelic-Guides.com

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2018 11:13:40 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday June 13, 2018

It can seem daunting when you are experiencing energetic shift after energetic shift. We wish for you to understand that it is a great indicator of your success on your enlightenment journey.

You are now able to navigate rapidly shifting energies better than ever before. There are several reasons for this. You have gained skill both in the areas of release and of integration. You are accepting of the fact that good self care is required and are learning to listen to your body and allow it to take the lead. Your trust is much better developed in the process which is allowing you to stay in a space of acceptance which makes shifting with far greater grace, ease, and comfort possible.

The activation of your lightbody and the embodiment of more and more of your highest self is a complex process that is intricate and intelligent. Your body and your soul know exactly what they are doing. If you are feeling overwhelmed energetically, ask for assistance. We are here to help! Also understand that there may be times where you need to isolate yourself temporarily to allow your energetic processes to occur. These times will not last one second longer than necessary and will lead you to deeper connection in the long run.

It can be very beneficial to begin a shift journal where you track your own unique symptoms and how they correlate with astrological elements, solar activity, or other energetic events. Making notes on how your body responds and what brings your comfort and relief will be very helpful to look back on, especially since when you are in the throes of energetic adjustment you enter into a shifted space which can make it difficult to remember what worked later on.

You will be able to, with your awareness, tell exactly what is happening energetically simply by listening to your body. You will get to the point where you will be so adept at knowing what is going on based on how your body is responding that you will no longer need to rely on external sources to tell you what is occurring energetically.

It is yet another way you are moving into being a willing dance partner with the universe and embracing your own mastery and connection with the whole. The more you are able to understand your own unique responses to energies, the more you will also start to see the energetic effect you have on others and different environments, as well, because you will have developed a deeper sense of knowingness and awareness within yourself and for the ever evolving energy you hold.

So again we say do not feel daunted by the waves of energies you are experiencing right now, but rather embrace them as proof positive of the work you have done, and how ready you are for even more embodiment of divine energy as an enlightening human being of divine service on the planet. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/06/13/daily-message-wednesday-june-13-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!