Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
3/22/2018 7:11:07 PM

An English Country Garden

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

When it comes right down to it, there are times when life shakes you up and may leave you weary. Of course, you would love to be clear about life, what it is doing, and what you are to do with it. Too often you may feel you are treading choppy waters.

You really don’t want life to put you to sleep, yet you wouldn’t mind doing more paddling downstream in a canoe. You would like to lean back and look up at the Light of the Sun and sweet white clouds by day and a slip of the Moon and the sparkle of Stars by night. You know you don’t want raging storms. April Showers are okay. You wouldn’t mind a little dry spell either, not too much. You would really like Life on Earth to be clear sailing with only a few small doses of mystery here and there, nothing startling, life made of clear blessings and good fortune, the kind of good fortune that is plain and simple, fortune that engages with you and don’t chew your nails about.

Even on your canoe ride, you want the Earth solidly under you. In the life you would choose, there would be no cliffs to fall off.

You have more of an acquaintance with insecurity than is to your liking.

You would skip all the battle hymns of the republic. No sad songs for you. Only happy songs for you, and dancing around the maypole and Santa on his way.

You would keep much of Life on the ready in your pocket, while some of life you would skip over. You would like life to be somewhere over the rainbow and made of light-hearted handsprings and not have to have to carry an umbrella and long for the Good Old Summertime.

There are songs, and there are lyrics that run through your head. You wonder how Life lent itself to song, and you wonder how songs and lyrics exist. What would Life be like without all these songs to run through your mind? What songs has the world forgotten that you never heard? What songs will come after that you will not have a chance to sing?

You wonder what the music in Heaven really is like. Do writers of songs and poetry exist in Heaven? You are sure there must not be machinists who make sparks and farmers with their back to their plows. What crops would there be to plant? What flowers to pick? What mulberry bushes to dance around? There would be no mistakes to make. Only more goodness to reap.

What fun would there be?

A halo must weigh nothing, and you would never take it off, now, would you?

You wouldn’t wear shoes.

You wouldn’t have to pull up your socks.

There would be no books to read, no plays to go to.

What will you think about when you are in Heaven?

There are no vocations in Heaven, nor would there be vacations.

Are days measured in time? Most certainly not.

There would be no time to while.

No hours to count.

No oranges to squeeze.

No dust to wipe off.

Do the angels miss Earth, or are the angels too busy being angels?

What is it like to be free of debt and worry? You would love to try this out even as you are not sure how much you truly want to be without cares. Still, you would like to give life a whirl in an English Country Garden.

In an English Country Garden

How many gentle flowers grow
In an English country garden?
I'll tell you now of some I know
And those I'll miss I hope you'll pardon.
Daffodils, heart's ease and flox
Meadowsweet and lily stalks
Gentain, lupine and tall hollyhocks
Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops, forget-me-nots
In an English country garden.

How many insects find their home
Those I miss I hope you'll pardon.
Dragonflies, moths and bees
Spiders falling from the trees
Butterflies sway in the mild gentle breeze
There are hedgehogs that roam
And little gnomes

How many songbirds make their nests
Those I miss I hope you'll pardon.
Bobolink, coo cooing doves
Blackbirds and the whirlwind thrush
Bluebird, lark, pigeon, nightingale
We all smile in the spring
When the birds all start to sing

Robin, don't forget the Robin.
Lyrics by Nana Mouskouri

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/an-english-country-garden.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2018 6:32:40 PM

Zarton’s Fourth Message via Suzanne Lie: Q and A from Zarton

Greetings,
I am Zarton. You see me now in one of my favorite forms that I wear on my fifth dimensional Homeworld. I have just returned to the time/space of Earth from the NOW of my fifth dimensional reality.

I return to remind you of our ensuing landings on your world. Of course, to myself and my crew, this landing is occurring within our NOW, andyour FUTURE. I know that your future WILL occur, as I have seen and experienced it during my NOW.

I am aware that our landing will only be visible to those who have expanded their consciousness enough to be able to consciously perceive, as well as remember, the vision of my fifth dimensional Ship, as well as the changing shapes of my fifth dimensional forms.

Of course, there have been many Ships that have moved into the lower fourth and higher third dimensional aspects of Gaia’s atmosphere. Why do we limit our landings to that frequency of reality? To answer this question, please remember that your state of consciousness dictates your perceptual field.

It is for this reason, that it is primarily the members of humanity who have been able to expand their consciousness to embrace their “imagination” that will be, and are now, able to perceive us. Of course, perception also depends on desire.

You all have many perceptual options which you can, consciously or unconsciously, choose to perceive. Many humans can only perceive the reality of their physical life because they have not, yet, expanded their consciousness to respond to their higher dimensional brainwaves.

It is for this reason that I am here with you today to assist you to remember HOW to expand your consciousness, so that you can expand your perceptions. Of course, the expansion of consciousness is based on whether or not you have “kept your promises with your Higher Self.”

Whenever you keep a promise you have made with your Higher SELF, or even a promise you made with your 3D self, which can be as simple as “washing the dishes as soon as you finish eating,” to promising your self that you will go to college to get a higher degree, or train yourself to do that which you always wished you could do.

Whenever you keep a promise that you made with your self, your confidence expands, and your ability to have “pride in” and “affection for” your self expands. When you enjoy, and are proud of, your own self, you are far more likely to fulfill your promises to your self, as well as promises you made with others.

When I speak of promises you made with your self and others, that also includes fulfilling any promises that you made with your Higher SELF to expand your consciousness. Then, as your consciousness expands, so does your perceptual field.

“Expanding your perceptual field” means that you can consciously perceive more and more of your third dimensional life. Then, as you are more consciously aware of your physical life, you will allow yourself to be more consciously aware of your Higher SELF, as well as your higher dimensional perceptions.

These higher dimensional perceptions do NOT resonate to your third dimensional reality.

Therefore, since many humans cannot believe what they cannot perceive, they may doubt their fifth dimensional perceptions.

Of course, you cannot perceive that which you believe is “impossible.” Therefore, it is your “belief in a novel perception” that allows you to consciously perceive a higher dimensional perception.

Also, if you have a desire to perceive a certain thing, your unconscious will be assigned to the task of “finding that which you wish to perceive.” On the other hand, if you are afraid of something, you will unconsciously wish to NOT perceive that person, place, situation, or thing.

In other words, if you want to perceive our Starships, and are NOT afraid of that vision, it is more likely that you will see us, your Galactic Family. However, this higher dimensional perception is not just up to you.

You see, whenever we move into a frequency of reality that may be visible by humans, we cloak our Ships. However, our “volunteers to take an earth vessel” are dedicated to remaining connected with the frequency of our Ships. That means that they have promised themselves that, as much as possible, they will perceive the fifth dimension, even while they are wearing a third dimensional vessel.

There are more “galactic volunteers to take an earth vessel” within your present NOW, than there have ever been. It is within your NOW on Earth, that we, your Galactic Family, are planning to begin to reveal our Starships. Fortunately, we are able to read the overall frequency of consciousness of any given person and/or area.

Therefore, we choose to remained cloaked in some places and situations, to diminish our cloaking in other situations, and are increasingly choosing to reveal our Ships and/or our telepathic messages to more and more of the Awakened Ones.

It is for this reason that many humans have perceived “Cloud Ships.” Our Cloud Ships are actually real Ships, but only those whowant to see us will take the time and attention to perceive, and remember, that they are seeing and/or have seen a “real Star Ship” that remained cloaked, usually as a huge cloud. Please understand that the reason why we remain cloaked is because we don’t want to frighten any humans or give any Dark Ones an excuse to send up bombs.

We are happily discovering that more and more members of humanity are awakening to their true heritage as Galactic Beings who volunteered to lower their consciousness enough to enter a third dimensional earth vessel.

Therefore, we will share some of the human questions that we have, as well as our answers.

Q: What was the process of entering a 3D human body, when we already had a 5D body of light?

Answer: In some cases, you chose to go through the physical process of forming your earth body within your “mother’s” womb, as well as the process of physical birth. This birth process gave you a longer “time” to adjust to a third dimensional reality of time and space. Your reality in the fifth dimension and beyond was one of living in the HERE and NOW, as well as only experiencing Unconditional Love.

Taking the longer “time” of nine months of pregnancy gave you the chance to adjust (primarily through your mother’s experiences) to the time/space of a third dimensional reality. Some of you chose to enter the body in late pregnancy or upon the birth of the baby that you would move into.

Q: How did our early childhood differ from others?

Answer: Many of you felt just like a normal human throughout your childhood and up into your early teens. On the other hand, even though you thought of your self as “just human,” there was something inside of you, in your dreams, and in the many of your thoughts and imaginations that told you that you were, actually, very different from others that you knew.

Q: How would the knowledge of our true SELF make us feel different from others?

Answer: For one thing, you often had memories of a “some place else.” You likely did not know exactly what or where that place was. Suzille’s first memory of ‘some place else” was very vivid memories of life on the planet Venus.

Somewhere around that time, she also met the Arcturians, who did not talk about their planet, like the Venusians did. Instead, they gave her direct messages of what they wanted her to do, such as “make a website,” when there were maybe two other websites up.

Q: How could you return to your Ship and/or your 5D self while still wearing your 3D body?

Answer: It is quite common for our Grounded Ones to return to their actual Starship during their sleep. However, it is also common that the “ascending ones,” as we call you, return to your Ship via your night body while your physical form is sleeping. After having quite a few “dreams” about these journeys, many of you were, and are, able to return to your Ship while your physical self is in deep meditation.

Q: Did we, The Galactics, come to assist humans or to assist the planet?

Answer: We do not separate life-forms in the manner that humans do. To us, in the fifth dimension and beyond, every living being, whether it be humanoid, Arcturian, Venusian, Martian, Pleiadian, or any of the myriad other Galactic Beings, are ONE Being within the ONE of the HERE and the NOW of our higher dimensional realities.

In fact, there are many other Galactic Beings than the ones we have stated, as well the many Ascended Masters, Angelic Beings and Elohim. The world as you know it on Earth is much like a single grain of sand at the edge of a huge ocean of life.

Q: How do you remember what you forgot, when you took your 3D earth vessel?

There are as many ways to remember as there are ways to forget. In fact, if you can remember the manner, or the time zone in which you forgot, even if it was during your birth, you can go into a deep meditation and go back into that situation.

You can also go into deep meditation and ask:

When did I forget my true Multidimensional SELF?

What made me forget my Multidimensional SELF?

Where was I when I forgot my Multidimensional SELF?

Who reminded me of my Multidimensional SELF?

Why was I reminded?

Blessings to you all. I invite you to join me on my Ship. Perhaps you can attend one of our fourth dimensional meetings that occur within the timeframe when your earth vessel is sleeping, or you are in deep meditation.

Either way, your consciousness has a much greater chance of expanding while your “daily mind” is resting. Then your “Fourth Dimensional Self” can more easily connect with your “Fifth Dimensional Self,” so that you can attend our meetings.

These meetings will occur in the NO Time of the Fifth Dimension. Therefore, do NOT be concerned about what Earth time you “tune into our meeting.”

When you wish to join us, please tell yourself :

“I promise myself that I will remember going on the Starship.”

“I am also promising my self that I will document this experience as soon as possible, so that I will NOT forget it.”

I look forward to seeing you on our Ship,

Blessings from Zarton

http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.com/2018/03/3-14-18-fourthzarton-message.html

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2018 6:36:05 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday March 23, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, the people who push your energetic buttons are the very ones who are showing up to help you master your boundaries and get clear about what energy is in resonance with you or not. As the empowered leader of your own life expression, you are absolutely within your rights to say no to anything that is not empowering, uplifting, supportive, or honouring you and your sovereignty.

Just as a good parent will step in to keep their child protected from anything that isn’t appropriate, you get to do the same thing for yourself, as your own loving parent, guide, and best friend. Your own safe and nurturing environment is essential for your continued growth and expansion. The more someone activates you the more you are looking for your own love, protection, and guidance in that area of your life.

You don’t have to get upset or stay focused on what is unwanted. The fastest way to redirect is to simply say no thank you and move along. Much like the algorithms that are used on your internet to keep track of your preferences, your focus is what keeps something active in your reality. Being able to stay in a place of balance and move on past what doesn’t resonate or support you in being your best self without pushing against it is what keeps you refining your own sacred space. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/03/23/daily-message-friday-march-23-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2018 6:38:18 PM

GFP Newsletter - 3/22/2018

will's picture

Your personality has to die, has to be discarded, so that your individuality, in its authenticity, starts functioning. To be an individual is a beautiful experience, and to be just carrying a bogus personality around yourself is nothing but misery.

Because of the personality, your individuality cannot grow. Slowly, slowly, you become so identified with the personality that you forget the individuality.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2018 6:39:32 PM

Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self Message, March 23, 2018

For some time now much has been happening behind the scenes, and if anything has increased as the dark Ones are removed so as to ensure that the needed changes can go ahead without interference. Over a long period matters have been formed so that they could manipulate events and turn them to their advantage. Those days are almost over and they are no longer the power that they used to be.

In the meantime no opportunity has been overlooked in establishing a web of Light that will be fully activated at the appropriate time. More support for the Light workers has arrived and their influence will help speed up the changes.

You may have noticed that in general there is now a move away from the “blood and thunder” days, and at every level there is now a more peaceful approach to implementing the changes. It has been a major challenge to overcome the activities of those who desire to keep hold of the old ways, and do all they can to hold back progress.

However, they cannot stop it and it is ordained that the New Age will replace the old with that which is new, and will establish a system based on compassion and love. You will see a fairer society emerge, that is going to be led by those who have proven their allegiance to establishing the Light in all forms of governance.

The changes represent a major challenge, but those souls that are carrying mankind forward are strong willed and supported by legions of the Light. They cannot fail to achieve success and the result of their efforts will become known in due course. Changes are occurring all over the world and at first glance it may appear chaotic, but what you cannot see is the overall view and the necessity for what is happening.

Be assured that all is making good progress and before long you will be made more aware of what is taking place. The secrecy surrounding work such as that still going on in the Antartica will be unable to be maintained for much longer. It is part of your history and as such you should be entitled to know what is happening.

Once matters can be discussed more openly and you are allowed to know your true history, you will be prepared to meet your Galactic ancestors. The barrier that prevents such visits is lifting and it cannot be too much longer that you have to wait to meet them. They come with love and every intention to offer their support and help to speed up your progress towards Ascension.

You must realise by now that you have lived “sheltered lives” simply because the dark Ones have deliberately kept you without the truth of who you really are, but that is changing. You are entering a period when people are demanding to know the full truth and be allowed to progress instead of being held back.

Looking back there are many instances when you have been helped by the forces of Light, yet you have little if any knowledge of their intervention. As much as any others if not more, they have prevented actions that may have seriously delayed your progress. Such actions have been justified and allowed since you passed the marker, and now your protection is higher than ever.

In fact many other civilisations have offered their help in any way that is necessary to ensure you safely reach Ascension. Some of these highly evolved Beings have moved beyond the need for physical bodies as such, but can appear in a more etheric form if it is necessary. Such Beings are following an accepted spiritual practise, where those that have advanced will always help those souls below them.

Let it be known amongst your friends that it is now time for plain speaking, as the truth is slowly coming out as to your true history. It will show that you have progressed spiritually in spite of the fact that you have been sorely tested for a very long time. To not only have survived such testing, is a credit to your resolve to evolve regardless of what setbacks you have experienced.

You have all been well rewarded and many of you have gone ahead in leaps and bounds. You are the Wayshowers and to be commended for overcoming all obstacles in your path. By your success you have made it easier for others to follow.

You are the chosen ones who have not only experienced the end of the last age, but you are now progressing in the New Age that holds many pleasant surprises for you. Not every soul is ready to ascend but everyone will gain from having experienced the higher vibrations. It will help speed up your evolution and the experiences will have prepared you for better things.

Whatever your level of understanding, you will have progressed much quicker with the ever increasing vibrations. Even now you have had evidence of how quickly it is affecting the Human Race. As previously where ideas of going to war to settle differences were commonplace, there is now a new mood that sees the value of peaceful cooperation, and so it will continue. You really have moved on and the benefits of doing so will eventually result in world peace.

The Human Race has taken a great step forward and it will bring benefits that will help mankind move into a new era. It will be one where greed and corruption will be rooted out, and wealth spread more equally amongst everyone. The most needy will be identified and given help to overcome their circumstances that are often the result of wars. Those perpetrating such situations are usually in it only for profit, and have no allegiance to either side.

They will readily deal with both of them and history will reveal that wars have even been started for purely profit and no other reason, with no consideration where the loss of life is concerned. You have become wiser now and soon profiteering from anything associated with wars is no longer going to be possible. Defence is of course going to remain much longer because of the perceived threats from Extraterrestrials, where in reality none exist.

Regardless of earthly matters your immediate future is in the process of change, because those who can propel you into it are now more active than ever before, and you should go ahead in leaps and bounds. It is how the future looks and the timing is very much up to you, as you have to show that you are ready.

So outwardly you will see little evidence yet of these changes, although all is in a constant state of change and fluctuates according to the level that you can lift it up to. You have more influence where the future is concerned than you imagine, but it is very promising because many more of you have awakened to the Light and helping to lift up the vibrations.

I leave you with love and blessings, and may the Light brighten your days and path to completion. This message comes through my Higher Self, my God Self, and every soul has the same connection to God.

In Love and Light.

Mike Quinsey.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!