Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
3/15/2018 9:25:53 PM

GFP Newsletter - 3/14/2018

will's picture

It is not only man who is in search of God. It is not only that man disappears in God; God is also in search of man. And when the meeting happens, it is far more significant to say that the God disappears into the man.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2018 11:49:20 PM

A New Way…

Galactic Free Press's picture

One of the most important things you will gain from this current moment is the ability to see yourself in a way you have never done before. The Universe is bringing things to your attention, in a gentle way, that you may not have noticed. This is being done to encourage change and growth. Behaviors and ways of speaking to others that may have unwittingly caused pain is on the top of the list. It is not being done to shame you, instead, this is an opportunity for a deep and profound self-evaluation. You are being invited to shape yourself in a way that will change your entire future. Embrace this wonderful time and know that you will be a better person because of it. ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2018/03/15/a-new-way/

Category:

The Creator Writings

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2018 1:27:18 AM

Welcome to Nova Gaia ~ Father God, 15 March 2018.

My dear children,

It is with great joy that I now welcome you to your new home, Nova Gaia.

It has been quite a challenging journey for Gaia, your Earth Mother, to reach this point in her evolution. I created and appointed the great, powerful, living being that is Gaia as your guardian, your protector, your life-giver, and as your temporary home whilst away from your real HOME with Me.

Gaia, bless her magnificent Heart, has been extending an open invitation to all souls; all races of beings from different civilizations, for eons. She welcomes everyone to live on Her planetary body, without any exceptions. Because of this, Planet Earth has been one of the most popular destinations in this galaxy, for any soul who wishes to experience a physical, third dimensional life.

Prior to physical birth, all souls who have decided to incarnate on Earth would have been asked to enter into a contract/a promise with Gaia. All of you had promised to look after your planetary home in the best way that you can, every single day. You had also made the promise to treat all of Gaia's living inhabitants sharing the same space as you, with much love and respect.

For eons, these contracts have been largely ignored. Once physically incarnate on Earth, a lot of souls have forgotten their promises to Gaia. Gaia and her living inhabitants (especially those in the Plant, Animal and Mineral Kingdoms) have been suffering endlessly. Humanity thought that these living beings have no voice. Nothing could be further than the truth. They all have a voice, humanity however, had lost the will to listen.

Some people think deforestation is normal; that is it okay to cut down as many trees as possible and leave many parts of the land barren. After all, humanity needs paper, furniture and houses to build. And these trees are just a means to an end. Some people even gave themselves 'a pat in the back' for planting a tree or two, for every single mature, old tree they are cutting down. They never realized that the existence of these old trees is the reason why there is plenty of fresh oxygen to go around the Planet for all of you to breathe in. These trees also contain much Wisdom of all the Ages. All of you who currently possess the ability to communicate with all in the Plant Kingdom have found these trees to be living, divine beings so full of wisdom, love, joy and humor.

Don't even get me started on the suffering of those in the animal kingdom. It truly brings me to tears every time I see Gaia, and her 'seemingly' voiceless inhabitants being abused sometimes to the point of brutality every single day; numbering by the billions all over the world. This entire madness has to end. It will definitely end. In fact, it has already ended in the great NOW moment where Nova Gaia exists.

What humanity has failed to realize is that when you look into the eyes of any animal for a prolonged period of time, you will begin to see Me in all of them. I Am Omnipresent. I am in the very air you breathe; the water you drink.

There is Nowhere That God is Not.

In everything that you see, you will recognize the presence of Divine Love; the God-Spark that also resides in every single human being. Not long after, you will be able to see yourself reflected in their eyes. You will fall in love with any animal when you have spent enough time with it like you would, with your own beloved pet.

Those of you who possess a higher level of energy sensitivity have now realized that there is no separation between you and All That Is. Everything is so inter-connected. Simply put: scientifically, energetically and spiritually, you are all ONE, with Me, with every single living being on Planet Earth, and with Gaia the Planet Earth herself.

You who possess this higher level of energy sensitivities (the group of people who are sometimes called empaths) have had the hardest time living on Earth. They could feel and be easily affected by the immense suffering of Gaia and many of her inhabitants.
Some of you reading this have even reached a phase where you have truly embodied Oneness and Unity consciousness and thus been able to telepathically communicate with Gaia, and all in the Plant and Animal Kingdoms. You 'know and feel' very well the extent of damage Gaia and her 'voiceless' inhabitants undergo each day.

And yet, because I had previously designated Earth to be a Free Will planet, you all had been feeling like there was nothing much you could do to stand up for the rights of vulnerable groups of people and/or other living beings on the Planet.
One could participate in rallies; one could also go be a 'tree hugger' or become a vegetarian/vegan. But deep down, all of you who were already doing these, still felt like these actions did not really help much to change the world. After all, respecting other souls' free will is also part of your path of Light and Love.

The following is my message to all of you who belong in the above group of souls:

"Please stay centered in the Light my beloved children, and do not despair nor feel helpless. The third dimensional way of living is now coming to an end. Very soon, LOVE will be the only name of the game. The way of violence, cruelty, abuse, intolerance, injustice, discrimination or neglect will soon no longer be accepted nor tolerated by the majority of Humanity who has been longing to live in the spirit of Peace, Love, Unity and Abundance.
Massive, intense, high-vibrational Christ Consciousness Light continues to pour in from the heavens, every single moment of every single day. Not a single living being can escape the touch of My Light. In the darkest places, in the darkest corners of many parts of this world, there are infinite amounts of powerful Spotlights shining on ALL current activities that are not based in Divine Love.
Imagine as if there are countless spotlights being turned on in a dark stadium and the whole place becomes so bright as if the night has turned into day. This is what is currently happening worldwide. Those who participate in lower-vibrational activities can no longer hide in the dark.
They will start to question their ways and be guided to change and choose the path of returning to the Love and Light of their true, Higher Selves.
Due to your heightened sensitivities I know, my highly-empathic children, that you have suffered just as much as the world around you have suffered, and for this very reason, you will all be called to be the fifth-dimensional leaders in your own fields of expertise. Tune in everyday to your own inner guidance, your own Higher Heart/in-built GPS, and we will work together to change all aspects of Earth's third-dimensional, everyday living, into the spirit of Oneness and Unity. You are meant to be wherever you are, right at this great moment in time. Have faith that everything is going perfectly right now, according to Our Divine Plan."

In the next part of this message I would like to share a little bit with you what life will be like in Nova Gaia. Once humanity has reached the height of fifth-dimensional living, life there will truly be beyond your current imaginations. You have truly forgotten your higher dimensional past/future lives, and so I am here sharing these today to help strengthen your motivations and to help you stay rooted in your own Great Path of Light, no matter what daily challenges you are constantly facing.

After all the dust has settled, and when the inhabitants of Earth are starting to embody Unity and Love for ALL, Earth will enter into a period of Peace. Everyone's main focus will be on spiritual growth and becoming Masters of Creation and Manifestations. There will be 'Mystery Schools' opening up in many locations throughout the planet that will teach their students the path of Unity, Mastery and Enlightenment. Everyone will work together with your Galactic Brothers and Sisters, to bring about planetary healing and the establishment of a fifth dimensional paradigm in all aspects of human existence.

Below are some examples of what living in Nova Gaia; in a fifth-dimensional society will be like:

* Money (of all kinds: paper, coins, gold etc.) will one day become obsolete. If you need/want something in your life, you can use spiritual powers, your own powerful Divine powers of Creation, to create it out of thin air. The concepts of taxation, banking and conducting a business for profit will also become obsolete when money no longer exists. The existence of money (and how much one has) will no longer be one of the causes of division and separation within Humanity.

* Everyone will be called to live to serve the Higher Good of all on the Planet, in a way that best suits your own talents, gifts and calling. You will be completely focused on spiritual advancement and serving Love in all that you do. Working 9-5 in a job that 'just pays the bills' will be a thing of the past. Everyone will be living an abundant life, and thus be 'financially' free to pursue their own passion; their own paths of joy and fulfillment.

* Humanity will be a race of being that, predominantly, communicates via telepathy. You are able to sense/know each other's thoughts and can send messages, across great distances, via the powers of your fifth-dimensional Mind. You will learn how to be Master of your thoughts in the early years of living in Nova Gaia.

* Travel to any place around the world will happen the instant after you visualize and concentrate on that location inside your mind. Your physical bodies will have become crystalline, based on the Divine Light Body of your Higher Self. This will enable instant travel to all parts of the world. Your Light physical bodies will no longer require sleep, food or drink to sustain themselves. You can exist purely on Light. You have the freedom to still eat or drink, but it will purely be based on enjoyment and not necessity.

* There will no longer be a need for borders around the nations of this world. All the places in this planet will completely become Your Home. There will be no need for passports; no need for military/border security. All weapons that can potentially harm the planet and/or all of its inhabitants will be disintegrated/destroyed. There will be a deep feeling of interconnectedness and Love towards all and thus, you will no longer be afraid of strangers. There is nothing extra you need to do/have, to protect your nation, your way of living, after ALL on Earth becomes the physical embodiments of Divine Love.

* There will no longer be a need for a government for every single nation/country on Earth. In all spiritually-advanced societies throughout this Universe, there is only ONE Planetary Government/Leadership that consists of representatives from all the nations/all the different cultures of that world. Think of your 'United Nations' but in a larger, more Unified scale. Your newly-elected United Nations; your planet's Central Government will be responsible for making decisions and providing guidance in anything that can potentially affect the human race as a whole. Your elected leaders will consist of only highly-evolved humans who have the purest of intention to serve Divine Light and the Greater Good.

* All of you Gaians (which you will soon be called, and not Earthlings *laugh*) will be warmly welcomed with great Joy and Love into the group of higher dimensional civilizations, and be active participants in the Galactic community. And this means: the entire Universe will open up for you all. Other planets, galaxies and star systems will serve to be your playground. Space will no longer be an 'Uncharted Territory' for future Gaians. I am sure many of you have known by now, that spiritually and technologically advanced races of beings, such as the Pleiadians, Arcturians, Venusians and many more, have acted as Guardians of this Galaxy for eons; for a very long time. They have guided and protected Humanity in service of the Light and Divine. One day, (when humanity has grown to be a spiritually-advanced race), Gaians will also assume that role, and become protectors and guardians of another planet/another civilization that will be undergoing a massive move from the lower to the upper dimensions of consciousness.

In closing, I know every single one of you who is reading these messages. You have continued to read because somewhere deep inside, your inner being resonates with the contents of these messages. Even though the Nova Gaia (Utopia Earth) that I have just described above sounds too good to be true, you somehow know that it is in your future. In this current incarnation for those who have chosen to Ascend. In fact, in the eternal great moment of NOW, Nova Gaia exists, and all of you are now playing your part in manifesting it into your physical reality, right here, right now.

I have decreed that it is NOW time for Gaia, and all of Her living inhabitants, to return to the great path of LOVE. Many light beings (on both sides of the realm: physical and non-physical) are working tirelessly to make this happen. Failure is impossible.

The promised Kingdom of Heaven on Earth is NOW here, and it is up to each and everyone of you to claim it and make it yours. As always like with anything else, you have the freedom to be a part of it or not to be a part of it. We respect each soul's individual decision and will assist all of you in your own spiritual evolution.

I AM THE GREAT I AM. You are all infinite expressions of My Divine Self. You are, in every moment, constantly supported and completely loved beyond measure.

Sending you all My Light and Love,

Father God.

Channeled by Adele Arini. Copyright 2018. If you re-post, please retain message in its entirety, and provide the link below. Much love & gratitude. Namaste. https://www.raphaelshealingspace.com.au

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2018 9:08:17 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday March 16, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, is your trust rusty? Do you struggle to stay in the flow long enough for the magic to happen? Do you start out great with surrender and soon fall into fear and doubt?

Moving into deep, unshakeable faith and trust is usually the most challenging thing for enlightening human beings. Most of you have incredibly well developed faith – you have an absolute belief and inner knowing of the divine that exists beyond your individualized experience of self. It is not the existence of something bigger than you that you struggle with, it is the idea that something bigger not only loves you, but will lovingly and consistently show up for you.

We understand it can be hard to trust in the unseen when you are in the realm of physicality. Consciously deciding to work with spirit creates the bridge to bring you the proof you need. Start asking you guides to lead you. Ask for signs and when you receive them honour them for what they are. Ask to be shown the next steps, or for spirit to lead the way.

Be willing to accept your own worthiness and be willing to receive. Be consistent in your surrender and be willing to stick with it long enough to see where it takes you. The more you choose to consciously work with your team of unseen helpers, the more results you will see. It is with those results that you will start to tangibly experience the love and support that is always there for you, which will further deepen your trust.

Why not start to keep a trust journal? Start to actively work with spirit (this is as simple as asking with your inner voice for assistance) and write down all the signs you see. Keep track of your results. This will be very helpful to look back upon if you ever find yourself sliding back into fear and doubt. Celebrate your successes and the magic that abounds all around you! As you do you will develop your own skill of trust, both in yourself as an empowered creator, and also in a universe that adores you and wishes to assist you in all ways. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2018 9:10:27 PM

Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self Message, March 16, 2018

Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self Message, March 16, 2018

Be assured that all goes well and although it is chaotic in some countries. The underlying reason is that dramatic changes are occurring, that are necessary to make way for that which is to be introduced. The changes are all part of your introduction to the New Age that is gradually showing itself as the old energies dissipate.

Do not be dismayed at whatever measures are called for to clear the old away, as you will have everything to gain in the course of time. As time progresses the old ways that have no place in the future will gradually disappear. It will be an unsettling unavoidable situation, so never lose sight of the fact that the best is yet to come.

Now that you have progressed past the marker, the restrictions where extraterrestrial visitors to Earth are concerned have been lifted, but there is still a vetting system to ensure that none of them are intent on interfering with your path to Ascension. It is time to meet your “spiritual parents” who are the Pleiadians, and in due course it will take place.

Future events are well planned, and all with the intention of preparing you for the upliftment of your vibrations, and the ultimate is of course your Ascension. So to say, happy times are around the corner and most likely far beyond your present ability to predict. Little by little you have been given some ideas of what it holds, yet you will be greatly surprised by the extent of the beneficial changes.

You will become free souls that are so advanced, that you will be the master of your own future and have much more choice as to what you can do. You will be responsible souls and lead your life in accordance with spiritual edicts from the hierarchy that oversee all of your progress. Life from hereon will get better and better, and already some of you sense the changes that are taking place.

The greater plan for your advancement is controlled by those powerful souls from the Godhead who ensure that all is carried out in balance and harmony with All that Is. In fact through all of your lifetimes higher souls accompany you and help you with their guidance, but will always honour your free choice.

With spiritual teachings much is made of the need to be non-judgemental, because you cannot possibly know the life plan of another soul. You may be involved with another one and between you for better or worse as you would understand it, you help each other to evolve. Often souls are linked together for karmic reasons, and may have spent earlier lives together and by playing different roles helped each other evolve.

Bear in mind that as a soul you are immortal, and when you leave the Godhead to gain further experience, you not only have many, many lives but have all manner of different situations that offer you the opportunity to evolve. For that reason, never look down at another soul, but appreciate that just like you they are following a life plan that they have already agreed to experience.

In between incarnations you usually spend your time in what is called the Summerland for obvious reasons. You meet other souls, your family, relations and friends including your grandparents all presenting themselves to you as they like to be seen, and not as aged individuals as most were when they passed over.

Can you imagine a level where the vibrations are somewhat higher than on Earth, where the power of thought is supreme. In these circumstances you do not need money although you can still shop for anything you want, have tea and crumpets or whatever you fancy – all free. It sounds unbelievable but I can assure you that what I have described will be waiting for you. There are waters and sea but they are not exactly as upon Earth, but you can still go sailing or enjoy other such activities.

I can hear the response now and questions such as “where is this place” and what about the numbers of people between incarnations, where are they all. Firstly, there are levels of existence that are divided a little like the countries on Earth, so you are with as you might say your own kind. Cars, buses and the like are only there for “old times sake” and in time you can travel by the power of thought, but many souls enjoy the methods of transport they were used to on Earth.

All in all, it means there is no “sky traffic” as it is not needed and it always appears bright and sunny, hence the name “Summerland.” When you first arrive you will have had what you might call a debriefing where your life experiences are discussed to see where you may need further lessons, but it does not involve any form of judgement whatsoever.

So where do you go from here, that depends on when you need another life experience on Earth, and when the circumstances meet your needs. So be assured everything is well organised to make everyone feel at home.

Take your life seriously and follow what is clearly your life plan, events will show you where you are meant to go and for that reason may be different to what you anticipate. I have told you previously that no soul is given more than they can handle, and of course you invariably get help along the way. It is important that you apply yourself to working for a good outcome.

At any time you can only do your best and for that you will make progress. You would be surprised if you knew how hard your Guides work to help you have a successful life experience. Talk out loud to them as they would be pleased to know you are aware of their existence. They follow your every move as they need to be with you constantly, they are also aware of your life plan and do their best to keep you to it.

All of you are very experienced souls having had hundreds, if not thousands of incarnations, but you have not incarnated with full knowledge for this lifetime, only that which is necessary to see you through the type of life you needed to make further progress. You will never lose the advances you have made, but as mentioned they can be held back from you if necessary.

Your experiences will eventually lead you on to Masterhood and even greater things, and you can move at your own speed as everything is in the “Now” so you have as much time as you desire. Time is an illusion and in a 3D existence it is linear and you work to it very well.

On Earth things now tend to change a lot quicker than they used to, and in general all of them are affected by the higher vibrations you are moving into.

Gradually some of you will find that you are beginning to experience synchronisation of events in your lives, and others may become more telepathic. It will increase over time as more and more souls raise their own vibrations. In other words you are beginning to increase your vibrational levels as part of your path to becoming a Galactic Being

I leave you with love and blessings, and may the Light brighten your days and path to completion. This message comes through my Higher Self, my God Self, and every soul has the same connection to God.

In Love and Light.

Mike Quinsey.

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!