Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
2/22/2018 11:29:48 PM

GaiaPortal 2-22-18… “Harmonics are uplifted for all to view”

A new GaiaPortal just came out. I note that in my email the title omitted the word “view”, which apparently was quickly corrected.

————————————————–

Harmonics are uplifted for all to view

Harmonics are uplifted for all to view.

Portentions of dark sights have closed and no longer apply.

Higher Sighted Ones give credence to the Guides.

Clarifications are finished.

Time to see for One’s Self.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2018 11:41:18 PM

The Forgiveness Road: Eliminating Judgement

Voice of Freedom.ca

Shooters gunning down children, war, pedophilia, the opioid crisis — how do we forgive?

We know a place of balance is in detachment and attachment to the highest vision.

But what if the action is so heinous, we get caught in the wheel of judgement, anger, hatred, fear. . . ?

Archangel Michael, interviewed by Steve, February 12th on An Hour With An Angel told us:

“Forgiveness is not about liking everybody. It is about being the Love.” (1)

I’m feeling judgement for external patriarchal control, in the without, not the people, but the behaviour, the actions.

But as within, so without. . .

So what am I judging within?
Where is my own control within?
What am I afraid to forgive?
My own experiences
not of love?

Archangel Michael says we, as lightworkers, are forgiving “our not expressing and experiencing” ourselves “as Divine Perfection,” of “allowing” ourselves “that scenic detour to be less than:”

“What you are doing is you are taking the Mother’s and the Father’s Essence of Forgiveness. One of their Divine Expressions, and bringing it down. And anchoring that forgiveness, that sense of deep compassion and awareness of gentleness, kindness.

“Forgiveness is never permission other than permission to surrender.

“So, you are anchoring that. And in anchoring that you are beginning to feel and to know and experience the forgiveness of your sacred self.

“Your inclination may be, ‘I forgive myself for not being perfect,’ but that would be erroneous.

“What you are forgiving is your not expressing and experiencing yourself as Divine Perfection, of allowing yourself that scenic detour to be less than.

“And you look at that, and you let it go. You forgive it.

“Forgiveness has the ability of elimination: more organic change, the dissolving of what may have felt like a huge boulder, which you have experienced. and allowing it to dissolve.

“Then you take that, and in that you can begin to forgive externally. In the without as well.”

So I wrote down the internal and external things I judge/am here to forgive:

I judge/am here to forgive
my scenic detours,
over lifetimes.
I Am the Love

I judge/am here to forgive myself,
for not expressing and experiencing
my self as Divine Perfection
this life, many lifetimes.
I Am the Love

I judge/am here to forgive the people waging war, who rape,
are involved in pedophilia, trafficking, the opioid crisis.
I Am the Love

I judge/am here to forgive shooters gunning down school children.
I Am the Love

As lightworkers, Loveholders, gatekeepers, pillars,
forgiving ourselves within creates
change in the without;
as within, so without.

Archangel Michael says that heinous behaviour is not something to like:

“Now, let us go back. Do you think that when we or the Mother observe some heinous behaviour that she likes it? No. That she likes the person acting that way? No. But the Love for the Divine Expression is always there.

“So, it is not really about…it is almost, might I suggest today, insignificant whether you like or dislike an individual or a group of people. That is you, that is your personality. And when I say you, I mean all of you who are listening this night. That is your personal preferences based on your life experience, your many life experiences, your culture, your acclimatization to society or to institution. It is simply personal choice. Love overrides that.

“Let me repeat: Forgiveness is not permission.

“So, when you forgive yourself or, let us be very particular, when you are forgiving someone you dislike, you are not saying, ‘Let’s have dinner together’. You are not saying, ‘I have a spare room in my house, come and live with me.’ You are not saying, ‘Be my best friend.’

“The gift of forgiveness is to yourself. Because carrying around a burden of what you feel is injury, because that is really what it is about, is injury to your sacred self. So, that is why I suggest to you, I tell you, the forgiveness begins with yourself. And then you can move out to the outer realm as it were. But it has nothing to do with liking or disliking. And I am not suggesting to you (this is a good topic), that forgiveness eradicates boundaries.”

The gift of forgiveness is to me. . . in unity, connectedness, balance.

Archangel Michael reminds us again that forgiveness is never permission:

“Now, more than ever in this time of new beginning, in this process of creating, and co-creating Nova Earth, in this time of a unified grid, boundaries are more important than ever. Because as you are progressing what you are saying — passively, actively, silently, or in heart speaking — you are saying, ‘This is acceptable, and this is not acceptable. And invading my values, my heart, my Love, my sacred being is not acceptable.’

“As Yeshua has often said, and I will repeat, ‘Turn the other cheek,’ which is forgiveness, does not mean that you will allow that individual, or that group, or that energy to beat you up.

“That is not acceptable. And that is why we say, ‘Forgiveness is never permission.’ It is simply lightening your load, your burden. So, when you dig deeper, beloved, when you say, ‘I really am having trouble forgiving this or that person, and what will happen if I do extend an apology?’ And the apology does not always need to be in person, or even spoken. But what will happen?

“I ask of you. All of you. What are you afraid of? It comes back to where we have started this conversation. And it is that those that are reluctant and recalcitrant are in fear.”

From personal experience apologies are wondrous, whether one is asking or receiving, when guided, I highly recommend proceeding.

However, with my issue of judgement of control, I feel there’s more. . . What to do?

Archangel Michael says:

“Now I have this new mechanism that I would like to suggest to each and every one of you who may be caught in this tricky recalcitrant position. And I will share it with you.

“Ask for help.

“Yes, my friends. If you feel stuck, this is not about you always demonstrating Herculean strength, determination, fortitude. This is not about flexing your Divine Muscles.

“Ask for help.

“We are Legion. When you say to us, when you say to the Mother, when you say to Gabrielle, or Raphael, or Uriel, ‘I am stuck. It is too much. I am giving this to you. Help me,’ it will be over in an instant.

“If it takes a little time, it is because there is an understanding not lesson, understanding, a comprehension inside that situation that you need deeper insight into. But when you ask for help, my beloveds, it is a guarantee, we’re there.”

I call on the Mother and the Mighty Ones for help:

I invoke the Mother
and the Mighty Ones for help

for elimination with forgiveness
all futility, judgement, anxiety, doubt,
disappointment, sorrow, shame, anger, fears,
lack of self-love, lack of self-worth,
feelings, thoughts, actions.

There is no hierarchy/control in the higher realms.

Sitting still.

Surrendering.

Feeling the sorrow.

Deeper sorrow, the tears

from this lifetime, past lifetimes.

Allowing, allowing, allowing, allowing,

seeing the scenes, apologizing, forgiving myself.

I Love you, myself

I apologize to you, myself

I forgive you, myself

I Am the Infinite and Eternal Flow
of Apologies, Forgiveness and
Gratitude,
Love, Peace and Joy

I feel compassion, kindness for myself, others, LOVE

There is no such thing as mistakes.
The only mistake humans make is in judgement,
when they judge themselves or others to be less than,
when they do not see the glory of their own Divinity,
and that is just sad.

My Principal Guide

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2018 11:45:28 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday February 22, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

It is very common if you have been out of balance in any area of your life to swing wildly to the other end of the spectrum in your desire to correct it. This is a prevalent theme both individually and collectively on your planet right now. But if you continue to use your awareness and continue along your enlightenment journey, what will happen is you will eventually find your way to a centre range of far greater balance and consistency. As each of you find your way into that space, you anchor the energies which further supports others shifting into greater balance on your planet, as well. Never underestimate the power your own growth and constancy has, Dear Ones, for it is always service for all. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/02/22/daily-message-thursday-february-22-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2018 11:54:09 PM

GFP Newsletter - 2/21/2018

will's picture

Do you know who you are? And if you do not know, how are you going to take responsibility for your own existence? When I say, "Let go," or "Go with the flow," or "The universe wants it that way," I am trying only one thing: to relax you, for you not to be tense. These are only devices to relax you, because only in deep relaxation will you come to know yourself. And once you know yourself, you will not be able to divide your responsibilities, your existence from other's existence - from the whole of existence.

-Rajneesh

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2018 5:52:21 PM

Jesus via John Smallman: It is Impossible for You to Even Imagine the Truth of Who You Are!

Audio version.

As the human awakening process intensifies and accelerates much is arising that has been buried or denied and that needs to be acknowledged, recognized, and released.

There is no need to engage with these powerful emotions and feelings, they are like tropical storms that arise, expend an enormous amount of energy quite indiscriminately, and then dissipate. And, like storms, the feelings and emotions that arise will express themselves very powerfully, and that, of course, can be very painful. So do not attempt to suppress or control them, just allow them to flow though you, as they will, without attempting to direct them or dump them on others.

Doing that just aggravates an emotionally tense situation and invites in additional energy to intensify the pain that is already present. It would be like adding further moisture to a tropical storm, which you can’t do, or gasoline to a fire, which you most certainly can!

Stuff is arising for all who are presently incarnate as humans on Planet Earth. It is mostly very ancient stuff long suppressed or denied, and now it really needs to be released, and all of you – every human – chose to be on Earth at this time to take part in this enormous project so that the blocks to Love that have been in place for eons may be easily and swiftly acknowledged, thanked, and released.

Thanked because they had a purpose in the game you have been playing, and that purpose was to bring to your awareness the absolute hopelessness of life without Love. And this they have achieved. The evidence is all around you as you meet and come to know people everywhere who are seeking love and meaning in their lives.

Love is who you are, and It is your purpose. Love creates endlessly like Itself unless Its Presence has been blocked. Love does not force or impose Its Presence on anyone, but It is always with you offering Itself to you unconditionally. All that you need do – as you have been told so many times – is to dismiss your fears of It and open your hearts to allow It to enter and embrace you.

All fear is fear of Love, fear of rejection by that which never rejects. That fear arises because you see yourselves as unworthy of God’s Love for you due to the errors or “sins” that you believe you have committed and are still committing, sins or errors that you believe God finds abominably odious and for which He has judged you as utterly unacceptable. If that were the case there would indeed be reason for fear, because if God judged you and in so doing rejected you, you would cease to exist, and that is a very fearful thought.

But you are all His beloved children, perfect in every way, just as He created you, and therefore rejection or judgment by Him is completely impossible. He loves you and wants only your eternal happiness. Your fear arises because of your sense of guilt for attempting to live separated from Him by playing the game of separation.

But it is only a game and, as such, it is totally unreal, a construct without foundations, within which you have barricaded yourselves, as it floats on an infinitely vast ocean of Love into which it will eventually collapse and dissolve. As it does the game ends, and you will find that you have surrendered into God’s loving embrace, which is the state of total acceptance of you in which you always have been and always will be held, and unconditionally loved, honored, and respected forever.

So, to reiterate, separation never happened! There is only Source, the infinite unconditional field of Love which holds all of creation in Its warm embrace. It is infinite, It has no boundaries and there is nothing beyond It or before It, It just is. Every sentient being is One with It, there are no exceptions, no rejections, and there is no hell to which the unacceptably sinful are banished for all eternity, there is only the divine field of Love where all are welcome, and where all are eternally present.

The separated state seems utterly real because that was the intent when it was envisaged with Your infinite creative power, the infinite creative power that was God’s gift to His Son when He created You. You and God are One. You then chose to experience separation through the many masks and disguises you invented for that purpose. And the game lasted but an instant and was finished. Nevertheless, it appears to be ongoing, and to have been ongoing for eons.

For humans it is an incomprehensible paradox. You see, each individual entity into which God’s Son split Himself has free will. Therefore, as long as the majority, the collective, continues to support the game it will seem to continue without interruption. However, now that the collective has chosen to end the game, a game that has brought you much pain and suffering, its termination is assured.

All presently incarnate are in human form at this moment to assist in bringing the game to a close. But, as you know, becoming human involves an enormous loss of memory and awareness, and, as humans, the world in which you find yourselves – a tiny point in a seemingly infinitely vast universe – is very convincingly real, firm, and physical. Consequently, to remember your natural state as pure awareness or pure consciousness, without any physical form whatever, is impossible, in fact it is inconceivable.

As infinitely powerful beings contained in a human form of such intense limitation it is impossible for you to even imagine the Truth of Who You are! The state you conceived of and into which you chose to place yourselves is so insignificant that it cannot exist even for a moment. The gulf between what You are and what you imagine yourselves to be is infinitely vaster than the difference in size between one hundred human beings and one bacterium!

And yet, at times, it does seem to you that you are much more than your physical form allows. And that sense or feeling is the motivating force that is driving you towards your awakening. As you keep hearing in messages from many sources, you are far more than you appear to be as a human. That message or idea was once thought to be insane, a figment of some individuals damaged mind. Now modern physics has shown that everything is unbreakably connected to everything else, and that “that everything else” is far vaster than can possibly be imagined.

It is becoming apparent to all who are prepared to open their minds that there is far, far more to life than the human condition seems to permit. By going within daily, to your holy inner sanctuary where the Light of Love – Source, the Supreme Wisdom and Intelligence, Father/Mother/God – resides at One with You, you can experience the sense of this, the feeling of this.

It is like a warm welcoming glow that lights you up with joy and peace, dissolving your worries. You then find you have all the strength you need to deal satisfactorily with the issues that arise in your daily human lives without being unduly disturbed by your egoic distractions of anxiety and uncertainty.

Go within at least once daily. Open your hearts to accept the embrace that Love offers you in every moment, and delight in the peace and contentment that enables you to deal lovingly and spontaneously with whatever arises.

Your loving brother, Jesus.

“Jesus: It is Impossible for You to Even Imagine the Truth of Who You Are!” Channeled by John Smallman, February 22, 2018, at https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2018/02/22/it-is-impossible-for-you-to-even-imagine-the-truth-of-who-you-are/

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!