Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
2/15/2018 1:14:48 AM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday February 14, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

On this day where the focus is on love, you may feel celebration for the love that you have, you may feel a heightened awareness of what you perceive as the absence of love in your life, or you may be sitting in a space of judgment waiting to see if someone will show you what you consider to be an appropriate display of love for you. What if you treated Valentine’s Day much the same way you do Thanksgiving? What if the basis of the day could be simply gratitude with no expectation?

“But Gabriel”, you may say. “I don’t have love in my life right now. How can I practice gratitude for what I don’t have?” Please understand that every single symbol of love you see, whether it is in a store, on television, or online, is clear evidence from the universe that love is not only making its way to you, love is responding to your essence! You would not see any of it if it were not so.

For every rose, every heart, every lover’s kiss you may see, it is showing you that you are a vibrational match to love and how close it is drawing to you. Be open to the energy of love that surrounds you, grateful for the signs that it is all around you, and through that gratitude you will be open to both the giving and receiving of love. You will be celebrating its presence rather than absence. You will use the day to move into even greater vibrational alignment with it.

If you have gratitude for every bit of love that shows up from your loved one if you are in a partnership, you will be anchoring the energy that can only support the experience of more and more love. It is appreciation more than any other element that will keep your love vibrant and alive.

But more than anything, if you can take this day of love as a beautiful opportunity to shine the love that you are, you will be sending ripples of love across the universe in a grand declaration of self, and that, Dear Ones, is a glorious thing to behold.

We also hope you will open your hearts to receive the tremendous love we have for you, as it is our joy to express it to you. Celebrating the love that is always there, in its many forms, is how to magnify its presence in your life, today and always. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Shelley’s note: While we are on the topic of love…there will be an encore of my continued conversation with John Burgos on twinflames and soul connections tomorrow on Beyond the Ordinary! Tune in at 8 pm EST as John and I explore these relationships and Gabriel answers a wide variety of caller questions! You can listen at www.beyondtheordinaryshow.com

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/02/14/daily-message-wednesday-february-14-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2018 1:24:24 AM

Relish Differences

Life Tapestry Creations - Blog Banner LTCLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2018 1:28:46 AM

GFP Newsletter - 2/13/2018

will's picture

Perfectionists are always afraid of committing mistakes, of doing something which is not technically right; and my understanding is that anybody who tries to be perfect in anything is bound to go insane. Perfection is not allowed by existence. Existence loves imperfection, because imperfection has the possibility of evolution.

Perfection means death. The moment you are perfect, there is no possibility of any evolution. This is something to be remembered: On the spiritual path, nobody ever becomes perfect. One is always coming closer to perfection, closer to perfection, closer to perfection, but never becoming perfect.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2018 1:31:12 AM

To Brew Tea, Let It Steep

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

There is value in doing somersaults. Of course, there is value in everything you do and become one way or another. Furthermore, I want to say that in addition to value in doing somersaults on a mat, there is also indeterminable value in doing mental pictures of yourself performing somersaults.

Something more goes on than at what may first appear to you.

Mental pictures aren’t just kids’ play.

You don’t have to be serious about something in order for it to be worth your while.

You don’t have to be paid for it in present time. You don’t have to be paid for it now or ever. You don’t have to be recognized by the world or even by yourself. Of course, I support all boons that come to you

It has been said in many ways that when one of Einstein’s discoveries was beginning to stir underground or subterraneously, instead of focusing on writing down an equation, Einstein would just as well go out on his sailboat under the Sun and drift around on the sea, and allow his brilliant mind to drift around as well. Einstein didn’t have to qualify as a great seaman for great thoughts to arise and lead his brilliant mind somewhere on its own.

Left alone, an idea might pop into his head, and Einstein would cry out: “Eureka!” and start writing an equation on the surface of the waves.

Einstein didn’t have to push for a singular answer. The equation wasn’t urgent. Einstein was more like Me with the idea that all will come up all in its own good time.

Nor did Einstein have a wife who persisted in nagging at him -- not at all: “Albert, why don’t you get busy and look like you’re applying yourself?”

In his own way, Einstein certainly may have indeed been applying himself even as he took his own sweet time about it.

Surely, he knew that in order to brew tea, you have to let the tea steep.

Now, let’s get back to you and somersaults. Beloveds, you can replay your mental pictures of somersaults on the horizon of the sky or on a rainbow. You could be allowing a spectacular insight to leap to the surface and be on your way splendidly.

If you are a writer, why not picture yourself writing up a storm? If you are a composer or an artist, meandering can do its work for you. Picture any image you want.

Picture even My God-Given Grace, why not?

Whatever you long for, picture it. What cannot happen in this world?

You don’t have to own a sailboat. You have a great replacement. It is called imagination. Imagination may be a more powerful sailboat than a wooden one, for wherein in the world lies Truth after all?

You have many resources available to you than you may use for the good of All for one reason or whatnot.

Look rather for reasons to do rather than for why not to do. I have not laden you with responsibility to justify yourself. You are under no obligation to to replay your reason for living. It’s not your job to win people over to your way of thinking.

Beloveds, you don’t have to live all that much in your head nor must you satisfy any one else’s sense of reason. It’s okay to let Life ramble as it does according to reason or not.

There are many common questions that are asked in the world and yearn to be appeased, when, all the while, the answers can wait:

“Where did you go on your honeymoon?”

“When did you get back?”

“And what did your friend die of?”

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/to-brew-tea-let-it-steep.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2018 1:33:22 AM

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation for February 13, 2018

Selamat Balik.

We return to report on what continues to unfold behind the scenes. The dark cabal, overall, is losing their power over humanity. A new and radiant Light is forming, allowing many new events to manifest.

The occasional strategies that we have employed are designed to systematically defeat the dark cabal. As a result, the currency revaluation, growing closer to its release every day, will result in turn in a global currency reset. Our Earth Allies and their friends are methodically preparing to safely transform this world as you know it.

We stand today on the very cusp of Victory. Patience and guile (internal wisdom) are leading us toward manifesting the galactic society that we all have long worked for. It is ready to become a truly wondrous reality based on the principle of Unity consciousness. The dark’s total arrogance is proving to be their downfall. They thought we were playing chess: in reality, we are playing Chinese Checkers, which employs multiple players and strategies. You are prevailing. Know this in your heart of hearts. Ultimately, the cabal has no chance of survival. We are in the course of observing their defeat.

We wish to address a couple of current ascension symptoms that many of you are experiencing. They involve the throat chakra and your newly activating ‘well of dreams’ chakra, located in the area of the occipital lobe (at the base and back of the head). First, the throat chakra. Some of you are experiencing on-going dry coughing fits. These don’t originate in your lungs, but from irritation in the throat and larynx.

This chakra helps to collect prana energy that invigorates and purifies the body. It also serves as the communicator for your consciousness, activating your power to speak your Truth with confidence and unconditional Love. The throat chakra also coordinates energies of your body with the regulatory consciousness energies of the head, a symbiotic dance.

New vibrations are on the rise, affecting the head chakras, especially your ‘well of dreams.’ With this activation many are experiencing vivid dreams, headaches and/or sleeplessness. Some, particularly those with psychic abilities, commonly get headaches from information ‘bottlenecking’ that creates discomfort in this region. It is important to recognize these symptoms and to surround their center with great spiritual protection.

As you assimilate these upgrades, it is best to be kind to yourself and your families, drink pure water, rest, and be in nature. We encourage people to share their experiences with each other, as coming together in groups is indispensable. The head chakra assists new energies to flow into our consciousness. The world is changing quickly now. Please ask for our assistance. We are with you.

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters!

The time has come to thank Heaven for what is about to be revealed. The old corrupt political process is doomed to disappear, to be blessedly replaced by a new one, called NESARA and GESARA. You are to bask in the divine light of freedom, and have the capacity to fulfill your joy. This inner passion drives you and is to be Heaven’s most magnanimous gift. It is a sign of just how much Heaven Loves you and deeply wishes for your utmost personal success! It will be the reward for everything you do, to thank Heaven for its marvelous work in fulfilling your dreams!

Your increased inquisitiveness is a wonder to us and is changing your age-old perceptions of this realm. As a result of the new energies you have acquired, the world does not seem balanced and just, and uncalled-for wars no longer stir you. Those who have long ruled this world no longer perceive you as docile puppets, but as people who must be reckoned with. This is yet another series of signs proclaiming that what used to be normal no longer applies. Now, too, you also possess a more insightful understanding of the ways of grace.

Be patient. Know within that a momentous sacred plan is underway that is meant to sweep aside all who vigorously oppose what it represents. What unfolds is the reformation of this new and prosperous reality. Each day, many sacred decrees have been pronounced and made known. An unsullied new world is to manifest, and all existing obstacles are to be transformed. Enjoy what is occurring and allow this gracious new reality to appear. Let us accomplish this task in the name of all that is sacred and profound. Hallelujah!

Today, we reported yet again on what transpires around your world. Events long promised by the Light are at last to begin manifesting around you. See them only as initial confirmation of an astounding, free and prosperous new realm. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation via Sheldan Nidle, February 13, 2018, at http://www.paoweb.com/sn021318.htm

Source link: Sheldan Nidle PAO Update for February 13, 2018

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!