Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
1/14/2018 12:02:01 AM

The Love of Which God Speaks

will's picture

God said:

For those of you who find it hard to love, or to even relate to love when it comes to your own feelings, then never mind about love. Turn your thoughts of lack of love to fullness of appreciation. You are one who appreciates. When you feel appreciation, that is the love of which I speak, beloveds.

Just as gratefulness is a form of love, so is appreciation. Appreciation is strong, but it is not overwhelming. You don't make demands of appreciation as you do of love. You don't put violins around appreciation. You just let it be what it is. Love doesn't have to be high-flown either, yet you have expectations you draw around love, as if it has to be a great crescendo, a once-in-a-lifetime sunrise, an eclipse of everyday emotion, an entry into a musical!

Appreciation is good enough. It is greater than good enough. You appreciate your wife, and you don't think you're lacking appreciation because you don't fall out of your chair every time she enters the room. You can think of appreciation as mild love. Love does not have to be fast and furious. It can be mild. It can be a steady flame without much to-do about it. Appreciation may appear to take a back seat to love. It's simply more watchful, quieter, content. It burns more slowly.

You may associate love with fanfare. But there can be easy quiet love. Yes, let's call it appreciation.

You may have thought that you have to be in the grips of love, possessed by love, overtaken by love. You never had the idea that appreciation is to be earth-shaking. You kind of moseyed along with appreciation. You have been enthusiastic but you never thought you had to be carried away with appreciation.

You may have associated love with drama, a sweeping panorama across the stage -- an opera of magnificent proportions, while appreciation you have allowed to be a simple recital you attend.

Appreciation is a great gift. It is like candy that you can eat a lot of.

What makes you happy? What makes you happy are all the things you appreciate. If you made a list of all the things you love, you would make a shorter list because you have bounded standards for love before you will name it love. Sometimes even the thought of love can paralyze you whereas appreciation just comes in and sits down and shares itself amiably. Appreciation is like a plain clothes detective whereas love is a captain in full uniform.

Appreciation may be like a street cleaner whereas love rides in a golden chariot pulled by white steeds and cheered by a throng. Yet the street cleaner sees much that love riding in the chariot misses.

Love is a parade while appreciation is a simple balloon-man.

Love is a tuba, appreciation the little tinkling triangle.

Love has a loud voice. Appreciation has big shining eyes.

Be sure to know that I am not knocking love. I want to be sure that you who may feel you do not have much love in your heart know how great appreciation is, and to appreciate it. Appreciate appreciation. It is golden, beloveds. There really is no difference, except love appears in neon lights and attracts more attention.

You can accept that you can appreciate at every moment. It is easy to appreciate always. You may feel that to love at every moment is too intense, and that you wouldn't survive it, that you might explode in love. Meanwhile, appreciation grazes on grass thoughtfully, and you can sleep.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2018 6:45:57 PM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 7 January 2018

As I walked into the kitchen at 11.50pm on the 31 Dec, Monty's light on the side of the garage came on, to show he was here with me to welcome in the New Year, 2018. It is heart-breaking for me to begin another year without him physically by my side. My wish for all of humanity is to see everyone embrace LOVE on all levels. Without Monty's love, I could not survive to complete his work. Everything he did, he did with love. He made the simplest things wonderful because they were done with love. His love lives on, he constantly reminds me of this. When love awakens, treasure it; for it is the most wonderful gift and it is what makes life worthwhile. Happy New Year to all.

I had a phone call to let me know that my dear friend, Bronwen, had passed to Spirit. She had been on my mind. I found myself talking about her a lot. She wanted to go to the afterlife to work with Monty to expedite our mission to rescue humanity from the Cabal.

Monty guided (or should I say, ensured) that I watched:

David Wilcock - UNDERGROUND BASES NUKED - YouTube

This is a discussion between David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford on how the Cabal is controlling us, how they intend to take over humanity to wipe us out. I reminded my dear wife that I gave you all this information many years ago. Our friends from Andromeda explained how the Cabal would go ahead with what they called PROJECT BLUEBEAM, a false flag invasion to scare humanity into submitting all control to their Cabal. They want to kill 90% of humanity. How many times have I told you this? Now listen to Ben tell you exactly the same thing. You are all in a grave situation. Forewarned is forearmed.

These plans have been in preparation for a few years. Now that the Cabal finds itself being exposed and brought to account by Mr Trump, they are desperate to hold on to power. Trust me when I tell you that Mr Trump is a good man who has come forward to protect humanity. Look at those who tell you otherwise with suspicion. They work on behalf of the Cabal. He will expose all the corruption. I suggest that you think twice before you join the Cabal in being critical of Mr Trump, the man who is brave enough to rescue you. Those within the Cabal are few in number but they control you through fear and your ignorance of just how they operate. Now, at this late stage, it is imperative that you open your eyes, stand together, and refuse to be led like sheep to your slaughter. To the Cabal you are vermin that must be destroyed. They do not have one shred of respect for any of you, so stop kidding yourselves that they do. Would the Cabal have produced all the drugs that they ensure doctors give to you to slowly and painfully kill you if it were otherwise? Would they poison your air, water and food, if they did not want to get rid of you? How many more times do you need to hear this before you are prepared to wake up and take action. You are being slowly murdered. All the evidence for this is at your fingertips. Do you care so little that you will just sit back and be wiped out, so that the Cabal, who do not belong on Earth, will take it from you? This is a battle that the Cabal has been preparing for, while ensuring that you were kept in the dark.

It is nearly 14 years since I passed to Spirit. Throughout that time I have endeavoured to open your minds to your plight. How many of you listened and educated yourselves. The truth is there for all who seek it.

All it would take is for the Irish to get off their knees to their oppressors and learn the facts about WHO THEY ARE, AND THEIR TRUE HISTORY. Then, and only then, ALL THE CABAL'S LIES WOULD BE REVEALED AND EXPOSED. Is that too much to ask of the Irish, to rescue humanity?

Michael Tsarion's work is second to none. He is an expert on Ireland. He knows the truth in his soul. He has done more than anyone to try to awaken the Irish. The dark deeds of the Vatican have a lot to answer for regarding Ireland, that beautiful little island that holds all the answers to so much. Who will be man enough to break the mould the Vatican created for the Irish and DEMAND THE TRUTH. Every last vestige of the Vatican should, and must, be removed from that sacred land. The moment Ireland is set free, your whole world will be set free within 3 hours. It has to start in Ireland, my dear wife knows why this must be so. This is why she is attacked by the Cabal. The other one involved with this project is locked away in jail in the US. All who try, in any way, to prevent this mission, will be severely punished both in your world and the next. The rescue of humanity and knowledge of your true history is of the greatest importance at this time. You are the 99%. Why are you scared to say NO to the 1%, and tell them that they cannot have your world for themselves.

My dear, the problems with the computer are being done to cause you stress. It is distressing that your body is freezing cold, even whilst you are in bed with an electric blanket. This is also being imposed on you. If the work you are there to do, was not important, they would not waste their time with you.

Be strong, my dear, their power is fading fast. The light of truth terrifies them. They are being exposed for who and what they are.

Love is all. My love surrounds you.

Your adoring, Monty.

Justice for Dave McCann. Irishman framed in California | Legal Expenses Fundraising with GoGetFunding

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2018 6:47:16 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday January 14, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, you put yourselves through an incredible amount of angst trying to force things to happen before they are energetically ready to do so. Be easy. The energies no longer support efforting and forcing, they support flowing and allowing. Navigate your days by what the flow is supporting and you will get there, we promise. And the beauty of taking that approach is you will be far less battered and worn when you do arrive at your desired destination, which means you will be better able to embrace it and enjoy it fully. Doesn’t that feel much more in line with how your soul wishes to experience things? ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/01/14/daily-message-sunday-january-14-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2018 6:49:34 PM

GFP Newsletter - 1/13/2018

will's picture

At the moment of death your physical body and your spiritual body start separating. Ordinarily, they are so much involved with each other that you don't feel their separation. But at the moment of death, just before death happens, both the bodies start getting unidentified with each other. Now their ways are going to be different; the physical body is going to the physical elements, and the spiritual body is on its pilgrimage onwards, to a new birth, in a new form, in a new womb.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2018 6:54:40 PM

Arcturian Group Message through Marilyn Raffaele, 1/14/18

JANUARY 14, 2018

by email

We of the Arcturian Group once again wish to send the blessing of a new and happy 2018 to all readers, a year that will usher in change on all levels of awareness. Personal as well as global change cannot help but manifest as the result of increasingly evolved states of consciousness–consciousness being the substance from which the outer scene is formed. The present has become rich with new information.

You have come to assist in the birthing of a higher world consciousness through attaining and then adding Light to the consensus consciousness. We, the Arcturian Group as well as many, many others, are standing by to help with this.

Do not get discouraged or fall into the belief that it is an impossible job, for the burden does not fall only to the few awakened ones–you are never alone.

A few serious seekers have become overwhelmed and discouraged as they look out on a world that seems to be getting worse instead of better. These dear ones have come to believe that evolving the three dimensional system is their personal responsibility and that they have failed.

It is spirit, truth, and Light alone that does the heavy lifting. Individuals in and of themselves can do nothing for they have nothing real with which to do something.

You are never alone, nor could you ever be separate or abandoned regardless of any outer appearances to the contrary. Every individual is assisted and guided through even the most ordinary of situations toward whatever solutions will best serve the goals they set before incarnation.

Conditions of “humanhood” are based in beliefs of separation of which the bottom line is always: “You will never be good enough.” The material belief system teaches that it is only by sheer strength of either body or mind that a person can achieve success or even survive. This belief has brought about a non-ending supply of self-promoting human activity that may or may not accomplish personal goals and which frequently causes harm to others.

An intellectual knowledge of truth is the first step out of this maze, but it must evolve deeper and become an attained state of consciousness. The ego or personal sense of self regardless of how educated or intellectually aware is only able to create change at that level. This is clearly illustrated in the bible story of the branch that is cut off from the vine. Only through one’s conscious alignment with truth, spirit, and the Divine Self can that sacred portal within open and allow the flow of Light that dissolves the dark.

That intuitive nudge, ideas that seems to come from nowhere, the sudden solution to a difficult problem will become ordinary experiences as you attain a Consciousness of completeness and wholeness as being available now, rather than at some future time when you are more “holy.”

Learn to trust, always remembering that you are not simply a physical being who must struggle to survive by your wits, but are rather a spiritual being of Light briefly on earth to experience separation, learn from it, and share with others who are also seeking.

We wish to speak to the concept of money. Regardless of what country you live in, money represents a material interpretation of spiritual abundance, completeness, wholeness. Because humans are creators, they have over time and through the ignorance of duality and separation, created a global system of lack and limitation versus abundance (duality).

Financial abundance or the lack of it is a concept having no law to support, maintain, or sustain it. It simply exists and will continue to exist as long as there is a belief in it. Wealth can easily come and just as easily go when it has been created from the energies of duality and separation. Observe the blades of grass in a field for these represent the expression of the law of abundance. Could an omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent Divine creator consciousness lack anything? Lack is a man-made experience.

The temptation for most is to immediately go into denial about this, finding hundreds of reasons why this is could not be true and why lack is real and money is limited. We would say: Yes, lack is indeed very real for those suffering the consequences of this belief. We do not ask you to deny appearances, we suggest that, as with everything in the outer scene, you are now ready to look and embrace a deeper realization regarding abundance.

Even if lack or limitation is not a part of your experience in this lifetime, begin to observe and register abundance in every area of ordinary life. This practice will begin to form a deeper consciousness of omnipresent abundance and re-train the mind to recognize it easily. Shift your thoughts to truth whenever tempted to give power to appearances of lack, never denying them, but rather translating them.

The belief that a bomb-proof shelter or plenty of diamonds and gold constitutes safety and supply, will act to perfectly create separation from true safety and supply. Instead of dwelling on what you do not have or wish you had, begin to take note of the ordinary forms of abundance you see around you–someone’s nice clothes, or a beautiful home, the infinite forms and varieties in nature, and whatever comes to your awareness.

Through acknowledging without emotional attachment the infinite forms of abundance all around you, you develop a consciousness of abundance. The mind will begin to automatically respond to and integrate abundance as an ever-present reality, which with time becomes a new and higher state of consciousness.

As you reprogram your mind to think abundance instead of lack, begin to express gratitude for everything in your life. Simple ordinary things such as a dog’s wagging tail when he sees you, the neighbor’s hello, or an unexpected hug are easy to disregard as being ordinary and unimportant but they are forms of abundance which when acknowledged as such, will serve to reprogram the mind away from thoughts of scarcity and into “I have.”

There are many simple and basic ways to get the abundance energy flowing like giving away things you no longer use or need or dropping a coin or two however small into some donation jar. When these things are done with the realization that it is not the amount of the donation that is important, but rather the awareness of the Infinite Source of it, you will be expressing abundance on a much higher level and it will begin to multiply. Begin to pour physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually through a consciousness of “I have because I AM.”

When you pay bills, do it in an awareness of your payment as not coming from you personally because in and of yourself you have no abundance, but rather that it is flowing through you from an Infinite Source–you are simply transferring money from your left hand to your right, because there is only one.

If you believe that the supply of anything is personally yours, it will immediately become subject to limitation where it can and often does run out. Your work is to attain that state of consciousness that realizes supply as an ever present flow of Divine energy that never will or could run dry.

Attaining a consciousness of I have, does not happen overnight because beliefs of lack and limitation are firmly entrenched in world consciousness as the result of hundreds of lifetimes lived firmly entrenched in the experiences of lack and limitation as well as with great wealth. However, know that there is not now nor could there ever be a law to support scarcity.

This is not to say that once you become aware that there is a the law of abundance, you then sit doing nothing, awaiting your personal bag of money to drop from the sky. Rather, you take whatever ordinary human footsteps you are guided to take (get a job, be it any job in order to get the flow going, or invest as you are guided, etc.), but take these actions with higher awareness, one that does not give the power of abundance to them.

Money or goods that manifest out of an attained consciousness of spiritual abundance, can and will re-appear if lost because the substance from which these things were formed (consciousness) is still present. You are creators creating all aspects of daily life according to your attained state of consciousness.

Abundance is an ever present reality. It never changes or becomes non-existent because it is a facet of Creator Energy, held forever in place by Divine law.

Regardless of your present financial circumstances, begin to evolve more deeply into the truth of supply as being spiritual, not material, while refusing to endow either good or bad appearances with power. If you are wealthy, open your consciousness to more than limited third-dimensional concepts about investments, wealth, banking, and personal accomplishment. If you are presently experiencing lack, know that it is the manifestation of a consciousness of lack–go deeper.

Regardless of global or personal appearances, you are all ready to begin the inner work of embracing and understanding this issue in its higher reality.

You are that which you seek.

We are the Arcturian Group 1/14/18

Donations are welcomed.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!