Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/10/2017 9:35:25 PM

Inner and Outer Rewards
October 9, 2017

Copyright 2009-2017, Brenda Hoffman. All rights reserved. Please feel free to share this content with others, post on your blog, add to your newsletter, etc., but maintain this article’s integrity by including the author/channel: Brenda Hoffman & source website link: http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2017 11:28:55 PM

Ashtar: We’ve Turned A Corner, Be Your Divine Creators

ashtar“Greetings, Beloved Family of Ashtar On The Road! If this is your first time at one of these gatherings, just sit back, relax and allow your energies to soar so that we come together in a group of Love and its Light. There is so much benefit, whether you have thought about this or not, there is so much benefit that our coming together gifts to the entirety of Planet Earth, and it really is wondrous to be here in person, as you say, but everyone who joins in by listening to the recording of this event is also making that same contribution. And what is that contribution? Why, it’s LOVE!

“It’s increasing the Love vibrations of the world. And that is critical because it is, as you have heard, very important that we be in a high enough vibration that our Galactic brothers and sisters can come and join with us in our missions and we can, in turn, support them, because it’s all one mission. It’s all about getting there, you know. So do not underestimate the importance of your presence here, whether it be in this moment or in the moments to come. We want you to know how very important you are and how very powerful you are!
“Now, that is going to be a major topic for us in this gathering. And we have some ideas for implementing that empowerment for you to feel for yourselves and as a group, a family group. However, there are a few other comments I would make first having to do with the fact that as you have just heard, there are more and more coming from other places to Planet Earth specifically to serve and bring their technologies.

“You know, the Dark Hats don’t want you to have these technologies. They want to keep them all for themselves and, frankly, they want to use them for, well, let us just say, for destructive purposes, bringing destruction to you and to all of Planet Earth. And they just aren’t going to get away with it any more.

“Now, we have curtailed their activities in large part and as you just heard,* there are plans on the drawing board to continue with this curtailment. So it is important that you step up and join in the support, the energetic support. Oh, I know, I know, you can’t travel across the country to join a group that is doing this or that, but you can join them in Spirit. If there is a group, for instance, that is going to meet with some officials somewhere to enlighten them, to teach them, to show them in some way that their destructive ways that they, after all, have learned from someone else, need to be, let’s say, channeled into more loving purposes. And it is happening worldwide.

“The obvious fact that, for instance, the activities of Monsanto and Syngenta and Bayer and the big companies like that who are all out for the money and while they’re at it, they like to do a bit of genocidal activity as well, they cannot be continued. They must be DIS-continued! And if they do not allow themselves to be opened to listen to what the people have to say about it, then, you know, they’re headed some place where they can no longer do the destruction that they’ve been doing.

“Now, it is very important to lose the anger. Get rid of it! Don’t go there. If you can stay out of anger, you’re going to be much more effective in assisting with the – let’s just say – the disappearance of the restrictions and so on and so on that have kept you down, literally down, in 3D. So, clear yourselves first and then do focus or meditations, however you want to say it, on these things. Because, if you come into any kind of a focus with anger or resentment or any of the fear-based emotions, it is not going to be nearly as effective as if you come in with clear heart, loving heart and a peaceful overview.

“What I mean by that is that you’re not allowing your knowledge of what they’ve done or anything at all about them to diminish in any way the Love, Compassion, Forgiveness and Gratitude that you are directing toward them. And when you come together in a group of two or more, it’s that much more effective. So, yes, if you want to get a group of people together, for instance, to welcome in the Sasquatch, Bringers of Peace, this is entirely appropriate to do.

“If you want to get a group together to send Love to Mother Gaia and all of her Kingdoms, this, too, is entirely appropriate. So bring it together however you choose to do, whether individually or as a part of a group. And you’ll always be part of a group when you are sending energy for these purposes because this is happening worldwide on a variety of topics, and you will be joined and your efforts will be supported and strengthened as you participate. So I do want to encourage you to join. You don’t need to – I mean, you can sit in your chair. You don’t need to go anywhere and join in.

“And more and more people are finding that when they do this they are joining in with an energy of Love and Peace and a knowing that all is well, a kind of a calming effect is what it has. And meanwhile, of course, all of those who are going about the business of clearing, cleansing and restoring are that much more supported by the support they have from YOU.

“So I want to officially announce, although we’ve done many things before along these lines, I want to officially announce that we are moving that much farther into the Golden Age and that the Ashtar On The Road Family can do more among its members who desire to help make an even bigger difference. By being here, you’re making a difference. And by doing something tomorrow and the next day and the next, you continue to make that difference. And I can only tell you that the Universe and all of the Beings of Love are so appreciative of what it is that you are doing.

“Now, I have said that we are moving that much closer into the Golden Age. And this is true. As we move together along the road into it, it is that you yourselves will be lifted up more and more and thus you will be reaching out your energy fields that much farther and helping others to come along.

“Now, this does not have to be your primary goal, but I’m telling you that it’s a scientific fact: The more you broadcast the progress that you’re making, the Love that you’re bringing in, and the progress that you’re making toward the Golden Age, the more you are sharing that with the World and the Universe beyond. And you are being observed and you are being thanked, because you are a leader and it’s very important.

“You don’t have to go stand on a street corner and pass out flyers telling everybody about the Golden Age. You can just be you broadcasting your loving energies as you move down the street, and that will do it – just fine and dandy.

“So! We are on the verge. As we have said, we’ve turned a corner. And among the attributes, this journey is that you find yourselves newly empowered and I want to emphasize the empowerment to be the Divine Creators that you came here to be. Because, just because we get into the Golden Age doesn’t mean that your job is finished. Oh, no! You’ve got a lot of living to do, living the Golden Age lifestyles and that lifestyle is one of being a creator, a Divine Creator.

“Years ago you had a television show. I used to think it was lovely. And I’m not talking about the situations that humans got into. I’m talking about the woman with the twitchy nose because she could cause things to happen by twitching her nose and that was being a Divine Creator. She knew she was powerful and she did what she could do and so on and so on. It’s not important to remember what went on in those programs.

“Now, just imagine! All of you have a twitchy nose and you can start utilizing that or anything else that you choose, any other part of you, any other aspect or attribute of yourselves. That is your Divine Self, expressing itself. Most people use their hands. Fabulous – whatever you choose to do! Use it! In some of you this attribute has lain dormant for eons of time. But here you are, ready to wake up and be the creators that you came here to be. And there’s plenty for you to do.

“So clean up whatever last bits you have to clean up and let’s move together on the Golden Age road knowing that together we shine the lights so bright that the World cannot help but see. And most of the World, at least, will want to follow right along with us as was always intended that this would take place exactly the way that it is. It’s all perfect, it’s all Divine, it’s all Love. And so it is. Salut.”

» Source – channel: Susan Leland

(eraoflight.com)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2017 11:32:43 PM

Gold Mines Exist

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

I, God, hear what you might call your thoughts. You seem to think them. I hear you forage for Me. I hear you say:

“Beloved God, I personally have been absent from You. I go my own way under the umbrella of time, God. Am I too busy for You? Hah!

“I have also felt that sometimes You would like me to be more Self-Reliant, less personal, sort of less reliant on You, more independent of You, something like that. Are You wanting me to come of age? Well, God, are You?”

Well, dear One, dear Godling, you are everything to Me. Yes, I want to nestle closely with you, and I want you to be your own Sun in the world. I’m not across from you at the table. We are reciprocal. We sail the Seas together. We are never apart. We do converse. There is no in between Us. It isn’t exactly that you dance solo from Me in the first place.

You feel Me now, don’t you? You feel Me surging through your blood stream, don’t you? I am, in one sense, the only vitamin there is for you to take. Take several doses of Me a day.

Now I see you smile at Me and I hear you say:

“Yes, God, I feel You. I feel Your embrace, and You take me above the world far into what seems like oblivion, a Land of Love where Love is not really noticed, yet there is nothing else but Love and no need for it to be separated and noticed.

“I also feel You, God, as down to Earth. I feel Your hand massaging my heart. Your hand goes in gently. You smooth my Heart. Steadily You squeeze and release. How I love to feel Your Presence, God, your Ever-Present Presence.

“Sometimes it feels to me that We, you and I, God, are Native Americans sitting before a fire with Our One Heart beating like drums. We are simple musicians who exchange the Peace Pipe. We are such simpleness and purity that there is only You, so that it seems as if I sit down by my Self in revelry, as if I don’t even breathe, that there are no breaths to take or any movement to make or anything at all but You, God. You, God, fill the Universe and my Heart, and my Heart beats in You, God, in Richness and Oneness.

“God, is this True? Are You True, am I True, True in Oneness? Is this what Oneness is even as I cannot put my finger on it? It must be that Oneness is nothing to delve into, that I do not exist really, that there is just Existence and nothing more to be said.

“I do not exist as a person and never did. I do not exist as a part of a civilized sophisticated culture nor do You, God. You don’t drive a car or pilot an airplane or sit at a computer. You are Simplicity and Innocence Your Self, God. You are so simple resting in Infinity. You are a far cry from complexity.

“You sear my heart as an Elemental Oneness that never interrupts, nor are You interrupted. There are no segments of You. There is You. There is only simply You.

“You are not an Attribute. You are simply God. All You do is exist. I do not even exist in You yet I AM You even as no one would believe this, no one on Earth, that is, would believe this, even as there is nothing else worth believing in, which is the same as to say I too exist so simply that I do not exist at all but am rather Pure Existence, and, somehow, marvelously, so is everyone else.

“Am I in Your Embrace? Or am I simply Your Embrace? How can it be that I am simply You, and there is nothing but You that exists and who would want anything else, who would yearn for anything more when You are the Height of Existence? There is no vacancy, not on Your Life, or, anyway, if Life on Earth does actually exist.

“Does a gold mine exist before it is mined?”

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/gold-mines-exist.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/10/2017 11:34:38 PM

Archangel Michael: All is Unfolding

aa michaelDear Ones, Take a deep breath – breathe easy. EVERYTHING is unfolding in PERFECT TIME.

Upheavals like you have never experienced are playing out right in front of your eyes, it is within yourselves, your families, your world. Everywhere you turn there is CHAOS – Chaos Dear Ones equals opportunity for change, and transformation.

At the beginning of this year 2017 we spoke of the New Beginnings and the ending of many old patters – you are certainly witnessing such.

Breathe, Dear Ones you are up for the task.

Through each new experience you are gaining new tools of awareness and the ability to grow with the flow – can you feel the growth Dear Souls?

In this lifetime these experiences have NEVER been felt in such rapid unfoldment.

Many of you feel completely exhausted. Your energies are expended. Breath, Dear Ones, rest when needed. Remember within your heart, your choice to experience this lifetime, knowing all would be dismantled and reconstructed and you were to be the Architects.

KNOWING, having faith and trust that all is in Divine and Perfect time allows you to flow in Ease and Grace – knowing the perfection of CREATION.

Dear Ones, each day is a new beginning for you. Allowing yourself to dust off and move forward to uncharted territory – for that is what each new day now brings. Allow your focus and your strength in preparedness for what unfolds.

Dear Ones, YOU are creating in each new moment – allow your INTENTION to be on creating with LOVE and the LIGHT you bring to this New Earth.

You are creating with the LOVE AND LIGHT that you are – these are your building blocks. Creation in this way can only then bring forth all that we hear you calling out for, in your prayers and desires.

You the Creator Beings, using your Love and Light modalities are striving to bring Eternal Peace to your Planet. LOVE commands ALL Beings be equal with Infinite Abundance flowing forth. This is what YOU are creating. You may only be “seeing reflected in the outer world” the opposite at this moment in time BUT in the very new moments ahead ALL will reign in LOVE AND LIGHT.

The Golden Age you are creating is right out in front of you. You are walking the path, talking the talk, and each step you take LIGHTS up the New Path for all to follow.

Keeping focusing on the LOVE AND LIGHT – it is all there is.

You are loved and supported by countless Beings at this juncture.

Reach out your hands – you will feel us.

Open your hearts – you will know us.

Right beside you Dear Hearts, always have been, only now you know it completely.

Shine your LOVE – be the LIGHT in someones life and that will expand exponentially within and around you.

Sacred times, exciting times, never experienced in full body EVER.

You are Mighty Creator Beings and so loved.

And it is so.

I AM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL.

» Source – Channel: Leslie-Anne Menzies

(eraoflight.com)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2017 6:52:51 PM

"THE MAGIC CARPET OF ORIENTAL IMAGERY"
19 ARIES - BY WISE OWL CHRISTINE VINCENT

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Disseminating Moon Phase: communicate, share

Moon in Cancer

Sun: 19 Libra - "a gang of robbers in hiding"

True Alignments: allowing time for things to resolve/come to light/come into balance, emotionally processing a loss, giving to others, forgiveness/pardons

Catalysts for Change: taking unfair advantage, trust issues, trying to get away with something, things that have been brewing under the surface or in the background bubbling up or boiling over, sudden eruptions, no honor among thieves, the fast buck

Earth: 19 Aries - "the magic carpet ride of Oriental imagery"

True Alignments: streams of consciousness, visions of the future, rising above, fantastical, connecting inner power with a Higher Power, transcending worries, linking/team efforts, the east, space, the mystic

Catalysts for Change: tumultuous, dissociation, trauma response, unawake/unaware, manic episodes, luring/lured away

The "True Alignments" and "Catalysts for Change" listed above offer a thorough inventory of today's energies, but we do have some other things happening:

Mercury is making opposition with the Eris Point. Caution with words is advised. We are much more easily stirred to anger when the Eris Point is activated. This usually involves a sense of injustice or wrongdoing or hurt. Silence is broken and rectification begins to occur. The "Apples of Discord" that Eris energy lobs eventually turns out to produce meaningful change, so it's best to not be quick to judge today.

Late tonight and throughout tomorrow, the Moon will begin aspecting Pluto, the Sun, Mercury, and Uranus. Tomorrow has a lot going on, so check back then for the breakdown of times and aspects.

A couple of other notes:

1 - On Friday, October 13 (see yesterday's report for more information on Friday, October 13), the Sun will oppose the Eris Point. The Eris Point is the degree in the sky where the planet Eris was located when it was discovered (21 Aries). It does not refer to one's natal Eris (degree where Eris was located when one was born). This is a common assumption. The Eris Point is specifically the degree 21 Aries. Data collection over several years shows that the Illuminati favor activity when planets (especially the Sun) aspect 21 Aries (though the power to succeed using this energetic for nefarious purposes has progressively waned since 2015). We should not be surprised by any type of October 13th Surprise. Having the Sun at 21 Libra (180 degrees opposition from the Eris Point at 21 Aries) on a FRIDAY is irresistible to the Illuminati minions of the archons who are trying to stem the tide of their fall.

2 - Yesterday Jupiter entered Scorpio, where it will transit until November 2018. For reference purposes, the last time Jupiter transited Scorpio was October 26, 2005 through November 23, 2006. What was happening for you at that time? Are there any correlations to now?

3 - Yesterday Venus made opposition with Chiron. Mars will make opposition with Chiron at the same degree on October 15. Anything that developed yesterday related to wounding, healing, or teaching with relationships or money is likely to repeat in some way then.

4 - Today the Earth is discharging the degree of last solar-lunar year, "the magic carpet of Oriental imagery." If anything, that year taught us how to rise above frenzies and go with the flow. We may need to practice that skill today as we attend to wisdom.

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!